Some recent experiences with Lucifer

Celeste AikoGal

Some recent experiences with Lucifer

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

So well, I decided to give a try to Asenath Mason's rituals to Lucifer. It has been very deep, shadow work. I understood how Lucifer has a very dark side, and i find it fascinating. The book says that Lucifer is a dark spirit that brings light and I really believe this. He is also the bringer of dawn, which refers to his dark side. He is really great for shadow work and self improvement. Hail Lucifer!

The book's ritual are dark, but this is a comfortable darkness for me, that makes the person go deep inside their soul. Lucifer is really dark, he showed up to me through black cats for example, or serpent. But it is a comfortable darkness. i want to know if people experienced this too with him! In the book, there are various "masks" of him to invoke, and between them there is Shaitan, Melek Ta'Us and Shiva, which are other names of Satan. I personally see Satan and Lucifer as connected.

hail Lucifer!
LockyMoth

Re: Some recent experiences with Lucifer

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:45 pm So well, I decided to give a try to Asenath Mason's rituals to Lucifer. It has been very deep, shadow work. I understood how Lucifer has a very dark side, and i find it fascinating. The book says that Lucifer is a dark spirit that brings light and I really believe this. He is also the bringer of dawn, which refers to his dark side. He is really great for shadow work and self improvement. Hail Lucifer!

The book's ritual are dark, but this is a comfortable darkness for me, that makes the person go deep inside their soul. Lucifer is really dark, he showed up to me through black cats for example, or serpent. But it is a comfortable darkness. i want to know if people experienced this too with him! In the book, there are various "masks" of him to invoke, and between them there is Shaitan, Melek Ta'Us and Shiva, which are other names of Satan. I personally see Satan and Lucifer as connected.

hail Lucifer!

I have had also a lot of experience with Lucifer and they wrt3 very inspiring and enlightening.

I remember that I used to meditate on Lucifer's sigil and I would see him coming in the form of the Black and Red serpent which would enlighten me.

This is due to the fact that the Setpent is related to the kundalini which when risen it will eventually make the individual reach a very high state of enlightenment. A semnificative state of enlightenment is also reached when we are meditating.

Lucifer is the greatest entity that one who is in Satanism can work with. The darkness is light turned inside put. You gain comfort and occult knowledge that isn't available to the masses, when channeling Demons and Satan.

Hail Lucifer :)
Celeste AikoGal

LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:55 pm
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:45 pm So well, I decided to give a try to Asenath Mason's rituals to Lucifer. It has been very deep, shadow work. I understood how Lucifer has a very dark side, and i find it fascinating. The book says that Lucifer is a dark spirit that brings light and I really believe this. He is also the bringer of dawn, which refers to his dark side. He is really great for shadow work and self improvement. Hail Lucifer!

hail Lucifer!

I have had also a lot of experience with Lucifer and they wrt3 very inspiring and enlightening.

I remember that I used to meditate on Lucifer's sigil and I would see him coming in the form of the Black and Red serpent which would enlighten me.

This is due to the fact that the Setpent is related to the kundalini which when risen it will eventually make the individual reach a very high state of enlightenment. A semnificative state of enlightenment is also reached when we are meditating.

Lucifer is the greatest entity that one who is in Satanism can work with. The darkness is light turned inside put. You gain comfort and occult knowledge that isn't available to the masses, when channeling Demons and Satan.

Interesting experiences. When I first worked with him, in a dream, a child (inner child) was drawn in the wall and felt that inner child was with me, and then materialized. The wall depicted an happy child, that then materialized. The house was all closed and dark and there was only my cat and then saw in the other room the "ghost" of the child. So i tried to leave home but the child didn't let me. The child wanted to play and be with me and made fun of me playfully joking on my personality, saying how i am etc.. I don't deny i felt a bit scared, in someway. When woke up I still felt observed. I don't see anything negative on it though, it feels like a walk in the darkness.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:25 am
LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:55 pm

hail Lucifer!

Interesting experiences. When I first worked with him, in a dream, a child (inner child) was drawn in the wall and felt that inner child was with me, and then materialized. The wall depicted an happy child, that then materialized. The house was all closed and dark and there was only my cat and then saw in the other room the "ghost" of the child. So i tried to leave home but the child didn't let me. The child wanted to play and be with me and made fun of me playfully joking on my personality, saying how i am etc.. I don't deny i felt a bit scared, in someway. When woke up I still felt observed. I don't see anything negative on it though, it feels like a walk in the darkness.
Truly indeed. You had an interesting experience.

Such is the LHP after all, individual experiences which are worth sharing for learning and seeing how Satan and the Gods act.

It is a journey worth studying continuously. I for example have experience for 7 or 8 years but, I must say, there are a lot of experiences both positive and negative that fascinate me.

Related to your experience: that child you were seeing in that wall and then that materialized can show a lot of things, some of them being:

1. A spirit that is young and open to changes and evolution. Children represents the youth and the new, so learning continuously.

2. Freedom. In more spiritual and ethical sense, a child is more free than an adult due to the fact that children don't have to deal with the difficulties of modern life. They don't have that much stress like adults have.

So, depending on your situation, one of those two meanings behind that child allegorical showing to you can be applied.

As for your personality, I don't know why it playfully made fun of it. I find your personality very good, and also not encouraging drama.

After all, I can relate to your saying: stop the fights and bring more cats 😸
Celeste AikoGal

Thanks for your insights, things are clearer!