Face reveal :D

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Face reveal :D

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

If you sincerely want to make a change for the positive, then do so and I'll give you that chance. But don't pull disingenuous shit. Be real. Be sincere. Be a good person.

can you do that?

and don't put yourself down. Its your choice who you want to be, whose company you keep. If you run with shitty rotten people, its not going to help you, is it? Put decent people around you. Not creeps. Change your ways.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
EnergyExpertise

Post by EnergyExpertise »

Fine, I will remove the photo, and I am damn sorry I used someone else's face.

I currently don't feel like sharing my face, that is it.

But you must understand that the two users that I have told you about in PM need to be permanently banned from there as they have only manipulated me.

Indeed, chaos as Endsieg would say (that is his doctrine) right at the very corners of this forums.

It was all a play that was orchestrated and I wrongly participated in it, when I could've stayed away and live my life.

The idea is that Red Dawn, Endsieg and BirdOfFreedom wanted to hijack your forums in one night by using me as a decoy, only to gain administrative controls over the forum.

Red Dawn would have then used such power to make T4S the new JoS or some thing like this.

If I wouldn't have revealed my age at that time, (16), well, they would've lied to you that I am 25 years and then make you grant the BlackOrbit666 account administrative permissions.

It was all a manipulation.

As for the things related to Meteor, well, she had a community called Lilith Appreciation Hub and BirdOfFreedom and Endsieg manipulated me into posting some anti-LGBT music to her and ridiculize her and psychologically manipulate her.

I will tell more as my time benefits, now I need to do some meditations, but, please leave messages here or in PM and I will answer
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Thank you for giving me the truth. Now thats being real.

I knew they wanted to hijack the platform.

I am aware of the psychological warfare, using other peoples accounts, that Endsieg was an agent, vanessa too, that they tried to use merlyn like this also, all the idiot mind games, trickery, all of it. The only person here who was real back then (besides myself) was OWEN. while they tried to convince everyone I was the problem.....fighting from the shadows just like the people they profess to hate. They are no better. They are just the same as them. They are banned. I have no time. I want this place to be positive, supportive and pleasant. A nice community of people (who are REAL) who want to learn and have fun. Not a shithole which is what they turned it into, with the traitors blessing.

I don't give a damn about numbers. I want quality.

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:51 pm Thank you for giving me the truth. Now thats being real.

I knew they wanted to hijack the platform.

I am aware of the psychological warfare, using other peoples accounts, that Endsieg was an agent, vanessa too, that they tried to use merlyn like this also, all the idiot mind games, trickery, all of it. The only person here who was real back then (besides myself) was OWEN. while they tried to convince everyone I was the problem.....fighting from the shadows just like the people they profess to hate. They are no better. They are just the same as them. They are banned. I have no time. I want this place to be positive, supportive and pleasant. A nice community of people (who are REAL) who want to learn and have fun. Not a shithole which is what they turned it into, with the traitors blessing.

I don't give a damn about numbers. I want quality.
Satanism is for the betterment indeed, and with people like you, I am sure the core values are applied.

If I find other accounts of theirs, I will notify you about them so you can ban them and once again, I feel terribly sorry that I didn't tell things from the beginning, 😔
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

We are human and make mistakes. It took some guts to fess up. Don't beat yourself up.
I forgive you, but I want to see you start working on yourself and not allowing these negative entities to manipulate and use you.

I do hope they don't have access to this newest account of yours?

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:55 pm We are human and make mistakes. It took some guts to fess up. Don't beat yourself up.

I do hope they don't have access to this account of yours?
This account, no, they don't know anything about it.

I made sure as I re-arranged my password, so as to not be easily guessed by them and also the name, it doesn't have the 666 and so, to not be evident.

I took my safety measures.

Also, thank you for the advice, it really means a lot to me
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

you're welcome. be good to yourself. And to others. thats all :)

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:58 pm you're welcome. be good to yourself. And to others. thats all :)
Thank you :)

And, BTW, you may want to ban the Bane666 account as it is of Endsieg's, I just remember.

So when you finish on banning the accounts Endsieg and BirdOfFreedom, you may want to take in consideration the Bane666 one too.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

my intuition told me endseig and bane were the same person. thanks for the confirmation.

Serapis (Satan)

Owen

Post by Owen »

Yeah, I never got genuine vibes from those people in the first place. I lost my trust in some people who came on this forum. Expect from Zola she was the only one who gave me respect as I gave her respect. The others just sort of made their mask slip for me. Playing mind games obviously and pretending to be "friendly". Zola, was nice enough to let me step away as it could of fucked me up mentally. And she also never wiped me from the forum, the trolls are full of cack. I was the one who wiped the posts and she also wanted me to step away after a horrible time. And plus my mum passed away not that long. So, I haven't the best time in those few months.

But, I'm glad to be back I'm in full confidence to make a new start! :)