Face reveal :D

Meteor

Re: Face reveal :D

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:13 pm Well, first and foremost, I can't risk losing my privacy as, with so-called friends like Red Dawn and BOF and Endsieg is very risky. I don't know who can usurpe my identity online. So, I need to take safety measures.
I'm not saying you should reveal anything about yourself (you shouldn't); just that you shouldn't use someone else's face either.
Internet safety is important, especially considering you're a minor.

I'm proud of you for detaching from them. The likes of them try to convince you that you have to do what they want, when in fact they just want to use you as a tool. They're of a parasitic character and you're better off without them. What miss Zola said about them being unable to create, only steal, is very accurate from what I've seen.

That drawing you sent of an entity of looks creepy. I hope you're alright now. :)
EnergyExpertise

Post by EnergyExpertise »

Meteor wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:06 pm
EnergyExpertise wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:13 pm Well, first and foremost, I can't risk losing my privacy as, with so-called friends like Red Dawn and BOF and Endsieg is very risky. I don't know who can usurpe my identity online. So, I need to take safety measures.
I'm not saying you should reveal anything about yourself (you shouldn't); just that you shouldn't use someone else's face either.
Internet safety is important, especially considering you're a minor.

I'm proud of you for detaching from them. The likes of them try to convince you that you have to do what they want, when in fact they just want to use you as a tool. They're of a parasitic character and you're better off without them. What miss Zola said about them being unable to create, only steal, is very accurate from what I've seen.

That drawing you sent of an entity of looks creepy. I hope you're alright now. :)
At the current moment, I can say that I'm fine. Thank you so much :D
LoneStar

Post by LoneStar »

i just registered

i wanted to say that its not a good idea to show yourself off or fake it by using someone elses details
Owen

Post by Owen »

LoneStar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:30 pm i just registered

i wanted to say that its not a good idea to show yourself off or fake it by using someone elses details
Are you talking about me there? 😆
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:16 pm And also, uh... FancyMancy is a JoSer who did espionage for Cobra:

Here are pictures for confirmation:
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:36 pm So it was fancy with the herp derp. Thats disappointing. I actually liked him very much back in the day. Didn't think he could be so malicious, petty and cruel. Thats sad.
EnergyExpertise wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:38 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:36 pm So it was fancy with the herp derp. Thats disappointing. I actually liked him very much back in the day. Didn't think he could be so malicious, petty and cruel. Thats sad.
Yeah, unfortunately he was.

That is the thing with the JoS, it only makes people become worse and worse.

Fancy for example was "fine and chill" but besides working for the JoS he had been in there for a long time working for Cobra, even back in 2014. I recall seeing an archived version of proPHPbb forums that were back in those days.
This is the second time, that I have seen, that lies have been said about me on here. The first I saw was that I did drugs. I never did drugs. What I said was that I am guessing that in my previous life that I did drugs, which I am guessing is why I might have some problems now, and that obviously stays with you.

Now I am being labelled a troll, doing "work for Cobra". I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't do work for anyone. I used to be a christian, doing work for "god", and it got me nowhere. I work for me and me alone now, not Cobra nor anyone else. As far as I can tell, Cobra doesn't give a shit about T4S. He has never asked me anything about doing any work or "eSpIoNaGe". He has access to the Internet - he can visit here himself. What would "spying" on here achieve? What would be the point?

If you want to know anything about me, then ask me. Stop gossiping and bullshitting about me behind my back. As I said on JoS, I found the link to this forum in a comment on a Bitchute video. I followed the link out of curiosity, and then I registered here. The most I can be accused of "doing eSpIoNaGe" for JoS is stating "If JoS is true" and "If what JoS states is correct", etc.

@Zola - I'm surprised my account was not banned. If you have a moment, I'd like to know why. Also - you're believing what this "EnergyExpertise" is saying after he lied about "his" face and the trolling he/she did around that? I say it as I see it. I hope for that, if nothing else, I might be perhaps respected or at least understood - I use harsh words and I use them directly, but I say it as I see it. I may be right, I may be wrong, but I do say it as I see it and I don't shy away when I say things.

To anyone/everyone - I have said things against JoS while on JoS. I don't give a shit if people think things about me. I don't have the best reputation there, and that's fine. I don't have the best reputation here either, and that's also fine. For all anyone reading this knows, I do it as a way of keeping myself safe online, not letting anyone get too close. Think about that. Internet safety is important. If you want to know anything that I can answer, and about me, then ask me. Stop bullshitting/believing bullshit about me. I think Zola, if no-one else, might be the only one here who would know that I retalliate if I decide to. I admit that I either attack or at least antagonise christianity, because I used to be a christian so I know what it is and what it's like, etc., but other than that, I retalliate if I think it is needed. Call some or all of what I am reypling here a retalliation, if you want.

I'm also not the only one who uses "herp-derp". You may be unaware, but this is an Internet word/term, and is in use - or has been in use - a lot, by many people.

If you want to say that the JoS "makes people worse", then that's your prerogative, but claiming things after you have been trolling and lying gives you - as far as I am concerned - zero credit. I had never known about T4S in 2014. The first I knew about it was only just before my registration date on here, by at most a week or so.

Regarding Geer88, he/she makes long-arsed posts, and I CBA to read a lot of words by anyone. From what I have read of Geer88's posts, he/she seems to go on to irrelevant things and not making much sense. That's probably because I CBA to read it properly, though. Nowhere have I ever seen anything to do with "Black Rose" nor the JoS being joined with it. We can all make up stories and conspiracies to discredit our enemy/competition, if we want. Anyone can register on JoS forum with a name related to, or exactly as, something else. Someone might register as "Jesus Follower" of "LoveofChrist" or something. Do you think that means JoS, because a member registered such a username, is associated with christianity? :roll: That's all I'm going to say about "Black Rose", because it is too much to read and I CBA to go through it.

I can't say for each username, but RED DAWN has been on JoS forum before. I think that account has been banned. If so, then the reasons would be for the obvious - for trolling and shit. Anyone can re-register with a new username and continue the spam and trolling and time-wasting. No doubt there is and will be other things said about the JoS on here, and I don't think I will see them. As for anything else said about me on here - if there are/will be - then StFU, stop believing it without actually knowing, and instead consult me if you want to know things about me.

With some of my posts on JoS forum, I thought - in fact, I expected - that I would be banned there, yet I haven't been. With what I have said in this post here, I expect it here, as well.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

FancyMancy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:21 pm ...
Fancy seeing you here. Have you been well?
I absolutely agree regarding internet safety. I've been doing a lot better since I started taking prolonged breaks from the internet.
On that note, I think it's about time for my next one :lol:
EnergyExpertise

First of all, espionage is done silently and someone like you can easily pretend that he agrees with the T4S only to gain trust. Really, is that so not simple for you to understand.

And, should I ask you, when a lot of things have happened on the forum, where were you? Posting on JoS?

Or perhaps, should I say, posting on the shitposterInquisitor account here, as both shitposterInquisitor and you have the same writing style of posts, ie. multiple quoting?

Let's take a look at these pics:

Same multiple quoting pattern and the trollish-style of yours. How funny (not)

Now that you have been revealed as being on the JoS and you, using the "herp-derp" well, you decide to make your apparition.

Isn't it so "coincidental", like, you say that you don't do anything related to this forum, but yet you have been spying it by visiting probably, most probably, on guest mode. Debunk that now.

And no, even if I acknowledge I have lied regarding my face, I didn't lie at all about the other facts. And surprisingly, Gear88 has stated it multiple times about the Black Rose and that they worked out with Maxine, Maxine being their co-founder.

Why wouldn't you ask your friend Gear88 about information, oh wait.... because I think he is too paranoid to share his email with the trusted ones, oy vey.

So, please, stop spewing nonsense, your off-scale manipulation is over
Attachments
Screenshot_20230815_210609_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230815_210609_Chrome.jpg (780.56 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Screenshot_20230815_210832_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230815_210832_Chrome.jpg (534.17 KiB) Viewed 416 times
EnergyExpertise

Next time, try to be less pathetic. Everyone knows who you are and trust me, Zola is analyzing everything, and she analyzed things and saw that I was telling the truth.

@FancyMancy
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:52 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:21 pm ...
Fancy seeing you here. Have you been well?
I absolutely agree regarding internet safety. I've been doing a lot better since I started taking prolonged breaks from the internet.
On that note, I think it's about time for my next one :lol:
Have a good break @Meteor
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Fancy, you admitted yourself and we all saw the screenshot about that 'herp derp' phrase you like so much to use. That's no lie. The screenshot proves it. It was used here a LOT in the context of harassing me and others here.

You say you fully expected to be banned on the jos and were not. People get banned there all the time, for no reason. It happened to me. Thats no lie, either. But you don't get banned there. Why should that be, I wonder.

You then throw in you expect to be banned here. The intimation being if I do, I'm a POS, which is the real reason for making the comparison. It's always the same patterns with you people.

The fact is you got yourself banned under many of your accounts because of the purpose they were put to. I don't ban people for no reason. That includes their attempts to re-register under other names (like 'lonestar'). You are here to harass, troll, make a pest of yourself and attack others. You have come in here under numerous accounts. Thats not a lie either. Its a fact.

I deliberately left your fancy account open to see what you'd do with it. You're using it now. And for what purpose? Same as it ever was.

Why indeed, should cobra give a shit about the T4S? He has others to do shitwork for him. He doesn't have to waste his time. So why should he, indeed? I know hes not here. Thats what you're doing here, now, your true purpose. Wasting my time. I guess this is 'night duty'. Necroposting. Being an agent of chaos. If you truly work for yourself, then go and do so. Stop bothering me.

No positive contributions, no real reason to be here. Nothing constructive, at any rate. But you're here, and, obviously, monitoring whats being said. Why should that be? Its a fact that trolls tried to register and start harassing as this thread was happening. And when that failed, suddenly this long dormant account became active again. What an interesting 'coincidence'. 'lonestar' made it in briefly only because I have to sleep sometimes.

One of your troll accounts, shitposter, was removed at your own request. You made the big announcement I'M LEAVING with that one, because I asked you to stop being such a jerk and attacking people with it. And your response was to make drama. Thats all this is. dramarama.

So leave.

The only reason you're here now posting is you're one of the people who in the past spent a lot of time harassing this forum.

The fancymancy account was a backdoor I left open just to see what you'd do with it. And what do we see you do. Sigh. This is a tiresome waste of energy. You are a monitor on another forum. Go there, tend your business, stay out of mine.

If someone says something about you on a forum that is untrue or derogatory, well...join the club. I've been lied about disgustingly and called every name in the book! Hundreds of times! And you're upset because somebody here said something you don't like.......twice? Puhleeze.

Always the same: attempts to bring this place down with irrelevant arguing and drive people away.

No more.

Meteor, I can see why this drama is a turn off. But keep in mind that's their purpose. Don't let them bring you down.

Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition