The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Don Danko333

The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Post by Don Danko333 »

Johann Weyer's 1563 De Praestigiis Daemonum is the origin work for what became later the Lesser Key of Solomon or Goetia. He was a student of the leading occultist in Europe and stated in his own works these demonology texts come from early exorcism texts of Catholic priests from the medieval period and they do. The priests started to modify the rituals to force the demons to appear to then compel them to do their bidding. The Goetic demons are from medieval Catholic texts and rituals. These are not Pagan gods but infernal, lower order entities that have to be banished and exorcised from people. If you think Apollo, Athena or Zeus would show up to torment people and then be bossed around by a pedo priest in a dress with Christian magic then well your stupid. The medieval documents are also still in existence of these strange rituals Weyer writes on. You can find them on utube being discussed by scholars.

The situation is the Satan of Christianity is the demonic king Belial some know this and some don't I found this out by experience its also true if you work with Lucifer sooner or later the other one Belial shows up. This happened to myself years ago. If you want Satan you will get this Goetic demon. The demon king Belial and Lucifer are the two Satan's the Christian church mention by name as Satan. Satan is nothing but a title for either or of them.

I found from detoxing the demonic energy from my energy body it came out as black goop. The demon worker, Kendall has mentioned on his utube this black goop energy is the demonic energy within ones own energy body from working with them. This kind of energy is destructive energy and causes nothing but problems people with this kind of aura color end up having bad results in life. Including fatal problems in their life. Cat lady Maxine died in her late 50's and was constantly complaining she spent most of her time sick.

To note I noticed some of the trolls need to praise the vampire demon, Lilith. This entity just wears its followers like a glove puppet energetically and feeds on their pranic body and uses them to behave in ways to draw energy off others into its vampire energy jacket it places on them. I watched what one of these people the utuber Anima Noira looked like after leaving her pact with this entity she was drained and energetically was similar to a husk of straw. She went back to this entity and now complains she is only 35 and has health issues. This is common from this toxic demon it can also make people around the wearer sick as its a plague demon. Its toxic energy. Maxine was close to this demon from her constant statements on it.

The utuber Brooke Hellsing who is a demon worker stated she has been doing daily power meditations for nearly a decade for an hour or more daily and if she takes a day or few off her psychic abilities close down. This is due to the heavy demonic energy she is bogged down with on her energy field and body. This is causing her energy body to close off and the flow of pranic energy start to lessen this is dangerous as it shows major blockages starting to manifest fast that can cause health problems. This is common on that current and I dealt with this myself you have to do hours a day every day to push through and work to clean this energy off as much as possible. These demons also place direct and purposeful bindings and blockages in key area's of your energy body.

The goal of demons is to lower your vibration and feed off you energetically and force you into their service which amounts to vampirism. This is why so many people on the LHP are negative entities in human form and end up in bad situations in life.

You have to burn this garbage energy off you with spiritual practices and cut all cords connecting you to the demons and the current of demon nonsense. Then find something positive in life.
Owen

Re: The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Post by Owen »

Sorry, but I disagree. The demons are not all bad. Lilith seems to help people who have gone through a tough time. I know who brooke hellsing is. She seems quite knowledgeable in the demons. Her YouTube videos are very interesting.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The LHP social media commentators and authors keep trying to use the LHP of the east, Hinduism to justify this pointless Demonic nonsense. I studied the Hindu LHP for years its a differently ideology that is closer to Buddhism in its ascetic current. They are attempting to dissolve all their karma in one life time and become non returners. Even the five M's are attempting to orientate them towards this direction. This is what the western LHP would call the RHP in all reality. I have come to the realization most to none of these people seem to know or care about anything they are commenting on and just creating content to promote themselves, books, patreon, groups you have to pay to be members of and other pay wall endeavors.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Some people who are decent members in here, appreciate lilith like me. It's not the trolls...
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I notice she has intense anxiety problems that don't go away with years of energy meditations. That should have cleared out at some time but that demon is vamping on her heart charka and probably causing this issue to be exasperated .

Note I didn't state the demons use negative methods of manipulation either.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:28 am Sorry, but I disagree. The demons are not all bad. Lilith seems to help people who have gone through a tough time. I know who brooke hellsing is. She seems quite knowledgeable in the demons. Her YouTube videos are very interesting.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That will be at your expense.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:37 am Some people who are decent members in here, appreciate lilith like me. It's not the trolls...
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:37 am I notice she has intense anxiety problems that don't go away with years of energy meditations. That should have cleared out at some time but that demon is vamping on her heart charka and probably causing this issue to be exasperated .

Note I didn't state the demons use negative methods of manipulation either.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:28 am Sorry, but I disagree. The demons are not all bad. Lilith seems to help people who have gone through a tough time. I know who brooke hellsing is. She seems quite knowledgeable in the demons. Her YouTube videos are very interesting.
She got criticised by melinda lyons. As melinda thinks she's being fooled by gusion. Which is a load of crap! Anyone can have anxiety, I get it sometimes. It doesn't mean anything. Melinda also said something like that. She thinks she's this astral exorcist. Lmao
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“If you think Apollo, Athena or Zeus would show up to torment people and then be bossed around by a pedo priest in a dress with Christian magic then well your stupid.”

I know I would wonder about that. Like, why on earth would a truly advanced being be affected by a human wearing a robe chanting?

“I found from detoxing the demonic energy from my energy body it came out as black goop.”

Wow, that really gets my attention. Before I ever found the JoS, I was doing energy healing work for a friend. An hour or so after doing work on him, I found myself throwing up...black goop. After this happened a few days in a row I wrote to my Shaman mentor asking him for his opinion as to what this was. He told me I had forgotten to ground it out after I'd pulled it out of the man I was treating. And gave me a suggestion of how to do this. I did this and had no further issues in this case. This is the first time I think I've heard anyone mention the black goop.

"This is why so many people on the LHP are negative entities in human form”
great description of the ones trolling here and acting like energy vampires.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Melinda was thirsty for content and saw the amount of view's the paranormal files interview received on utube. This is the same reason she makes video's praising Tom McDonald.

The anxiety should have cleared out with nearly a decade of daily energy practices to the level this women does them. This is an issue in the energy body.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am She got criticised by melinda lyons. As melinda thinks she's being fooled by gusion. Which is a load of crap! Anyone can have anxiety, I get it sometimes. It doesn't mean anything. Melinda also said something like that. She thinks she's this astral exorcist. Lmao
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I have noted one fellow from the UK on utube mentioned this also on his Kundalini experience he released this strange black goop as some kind of negative entities from his energy body as his energy picked up and increased its follow in the pranic bodies. This has been my experience as well.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:41 am “If you think Apollo, Athena or Zeus would show up to torment people and then be bossed around by a pedo priest in a dress with Christian magic then well your stupid.”

I know I would wonder about that. Like, why on earth would a truly advanced being be affected by a human wearing a robe chanting?

“I found from detoxing the demonic energy from my energy body it came out as black goop.”

Wow, that really gets my attention. Before I ever found the JoS, I was doing energy healing work for a friend. An hour or so after doing work on him, I found myself throwing up...black goop. After this happened a few days in a row I wrote to my Shaman mentor asking him for his opinion as to what this was. He told me I had forgotten to ground it out after I'd pulled it out of the man I was treating. And gave me a suggestion of how to do this. I did this and had no further issues in this case. This is the first time I think I've heard anyone mention the black goop.

"This is why so many people on the LHP are negative entities in human form”
great description of the ones trolling here and acting like energy vampires.