Hello

Don Danko333

Re: Hello

Post by Don Danko333 »

The birth chart is of no value if its done with western topical astrology. Its off by around 23 degrees it does not follow the stars. What happened was the Catholic empire banned astrology and it caused the confusion in western topical the western topical is what the night sky looked like when it was cast. That matched the procession of the date. Later astrology was banned by the Emperors and the Catholic church followed up on this.

The proper way is the sidereal with the 27 lunar mansions. That is how the ancient Egyptians and Greeks also used it. The walls of Egyptian temples and buildings are covered with it. The book in India the sacred wisdom of the Greeks states the India astrology system came from the Greeks.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The ideology of India ones own Isha devata or personal deity is found within their birth chart. This is the deity that helps one to spiritual enlightenment.
Owen

Post by Owen »

There is some accuracy on the western astrology chart. But I do find sidereal/vedic interesting. I'm a Sagittarius on the sidereal chart. I look at both sometimes. But I'm sticking with western.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Here is a question Owen. How can a person be born under a sign they were not born under?
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:26 am Here is a question, Owen. How can a person be born under a sign they were not born under?
I'm not really understanding... I'm too tired to type!
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I will give you an example. The astrological sign the western zodiac states I was born under. This is not the sign the sun was in when I was born it was another constellation. The birth sun sign is based on what star sign the sun was in when you where born. The western system is incorrect the sun was in another sign that is where the actual constellations existed in the sky the time I was born. The western is not following the actual positioning of the stars. Sidereal means following the stars.

How can I do an accurate chart when even the birth sign is incorrect. You can't.
Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:44 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:26 am Here is a question, Owen. How can a person be born under a sign they were not born under?
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:59 am I will give you an example. The astrological sign the western zodiac states I was born under. This is not the sign the sun was in when I was born it was another constellation. The birth sun sign is based on what star sign the sun was in when you where born. The western system is incorrect the sun was in another sign that is where the actual constellations existed in the sky the time I was born. The western is not following the actual positioning of the stars. Sidereal means following the stars.

How can I do an accurate chart when even the birth sign is incorrect. You can't.
Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:44 am
I'll give example again... I have a Capricorn Mercury and they are all about: "

People having Mercury in Capricorn are methodical and cautious in their ways. These natives think carefully before taking a step. Both Mercury and Capricorn have earth as their element so the native having Mercury in Capricorn is quite realistic and grounded, and doesn't build castles in the air."

I have those traits as well!
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

How can I do an accurate chart of a person when even the sun sign is wrong? You can't. Its common sense, astrology does not work that way. The chart will be wrong. I have seen this by comparing my western chart next to the Vedic chart.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:44 am How can I do an accurate chart of a person when even the sun sign is wrong? You can't. Its common sense, astrology does not work that way. The chart will be wrong. I have seen this by comparing my western chart next to the Vedic chart.
Okay, stop moaning.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

If that's what you call understanding astrology as a science...Whatever no point in having a conversation. Believe what you want.
Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:45 am Okay, stop moaning.