Hello

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

the fact raven just returned with the same name: rave n is also a pattern. You see? we had lightning 1 through 7 or 8. This is indeed, one of the trolls. And again, a total spammer e-mail. believe me, I have experience identifying them.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
The Astro Warrior

Post by The Astro Warrior »

Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:58 pm
The Astro Warrior wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:55 pm
Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:38 pm
I’m forgetting it now. I just apologised, don’t want the forum to be full of drama again. But also raven I know you’re trying to speak with Don. I will not tolerate you or Astro “warrior” being condescending towards me!
I wasn't being condescending I came in to defend western astrology after Don argued with you and you didn't provide an argument to counter his. I came in to defend the system that you and many others are using.
Lol no, you didn’t you said I have lackluster or whatever..
I just meant you never really tried to contest his points but you said you were tired or whatever so I don't blame you
Owen

Post by Owen »

The Astro Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 am
Owen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:58 pm
The Astro Warrior wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:55 pm

I wasn't being condescending I came in to defend western astrology after Don argued with you and you didn't provide an argument to counter his. I came in to defend the system that you and many others are using.
Lol no, you didn’t you said I have lackluster or whatever..
I just meant you never really tried to contest his points but you said you were tired or whatever so I don't blame you
Well, he had his opinion and I had my opinion. Let's leave it there. There can disagreements here that's normal. Some can become heated.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Raven wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:47 pm I don't know what "your" problem is, but saying you're not an authority in astrology when you didn't claim to be isn't condescending or derogatory. Astro warrior felt like you not defending the western system meant he had to, but there wasn't any reason why you "should have".
Hahaha, omg you must be having a laugh? 🤣🤣🤣

I did sort of have a conversation first... Why would astro want to step in anyway?
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Astro=raven=set666.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Very interesting. Astro is still here. Lets see what they do now.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Owen

Post by Owen »

LOL
The Astro Warrior

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 am Astro=raven=set666.
Really? That's it? I provide an argument why Western astrology is legitimate, why your discrediting of anything not eastern is wrong, and your only response is to make a paranoid accusation? I must say I expected more from you although I'm starting to get the picture on who you really are. It's funny how in another thread you mention a legitimate occult master Swami Vivekananda and how he was able to predict events, sense energies, etc yet you can't understand what is going on in this forum in the slightest resorting to your paranoia. I know for a fact these are 3 separate individuals(including myself) proving to me at least you are a paper tiger you talk a lot and you have read a lot but there is no real advancement here. You are an occultist in the very broad sense of the word no real expertise in the concepts you present just book knowledge exactly the impression I got of you from the start intuitively but I thought I was wrong.
The Astro Warrior

Owen wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:03 am Why would astro want to step in anyway?
To defend western astrology against Don's snobbish attitude of eastern superiority
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

The Astro Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:03 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 am Astro=raven=set666.
Really? That's it? I provide an argument why Western astrology is legitimate, why your discrediting of anything not eastern is wrong, and your only response is to make a paranoid accusation? I must say I expected more from you although I'm starting to get the picture on who you really are. It's funny how in another thread you mention a legitimate occult master Swami Vivekananda and how he was able to predict events, sense energies, etc yet you can't understand what is going on in this forum in the slightest resorting to your paranoia. I know for a fact these are 3 separate individuals(including myself) proving to me at least you are a paper tiger you talk a lot and you have read a lot but there is no real advancement here. You are an occultist in the very broad sense of the word no real expertise in the concepts you present just book knowledge exactly the impression I got of you from the start intuitively but I thought I was wrong.

He is suffering from paranoia for some reason. Maybe it's the stress of everything and forums. He thinks I'm everyone too. As a matter of fact let's be the same person as well.

As for western vs sidereal, I dunno, both make points as to why they are superior. Google vedic birth chart. Owen you may have a Capricorn mercury in vedic as well. The two systems are not day and night, they are slightly different.