As The World Burns

Owen

Re: As The World Burns

Post by Owen »

GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:24 am
Owen wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:22 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:20 am The reason why you shouldn't use Jew of Satan mantras is because they are just breaking your chakras apart.

I remember working on the Crown Chakra using the Jew of Satan mantra, and it really went downhill like, my mind went nuts because of it.

I had to work over 6 months to repair the damage caused by it. Kinda explains why the Jew of Satan members are nuts, because all they do is to practice dangerous mantras and destroy their minds.

SO, please do not use any mantras from the Jew of Satan. It's dangerous
Okay. I literally found your profile picture quite cool. And now you say Jew of Satan members. :roll:
I was talking about the Joy of Satan which is Jewish because of several reasons, and I think we all know why.
They sort of do have a clue about some Jews being reptilians. I guess... I don't know much about the JoS I will be honest I have looked at some of their videos and forum. Which I have to be honest some of them seem to have some good knowledge what I can agree with. But, I'm open to all kinds. I love it here though at least I get to say some things and communicate with others online. I literally have no hate towards anyone until someone tries me! Lol
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Owen wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:33 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:24 am
Owen wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:22 am

Okay. I literally found your profile picture quite cool. And now you say Jew of Satan members. :roll:
I was talking about the Joy of Satan which is Jewish because of several reasons, and I think we all know why.
They sort of do have a clue about some Jews being reptilians. I guess... I don't know much about the JoS I will be honest I have looked at some of their videos and forum. Which I have to be honest some of them seem to have some good knowledge what I can agree with. But, I'm open to all kinds. I love it here though at least I get to say some things and communicate with others online. I literally have no hate towards anyone until someone tries me! Lol
Well, ya, I think you have a good approach.

Lol 😆
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

EyeOfWotan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:31 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:23 am
EyeOfWotan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:31 am Is this the Kriya practice you do?

I am wanting to open my psychic centers so I can contact the Gods (pagan gods) and receive magical instruction from them directly like you recommend. I have been doing the Jew of Satan hatha and kundalini yoga basic spinal energy series. The most I've gotten from that is cold chills after doing them. I haven't done meditations though as I don't really trust the Jew of Satan ones. I'm a beginner if you couldn't tell. I assume the JoS yoga are jewed watered down, bhajan was a grifter, I've read you say that here. I stopped doing the kundalini yoga after reading that.

One thing though I have started seeing random astral flashes of light of varying colors frequently (several times an hour) recently not sure why. They look a bit like a floater but they appear completely vivid and linger for around a second. Sometimes little dots sometimes random shapes. Do you know what this is?

If I combine this Kriya practice at the link with the MANA rune you posted before would it let me feel energy and open my psychic centers to contact the gods? How long would it take? Anything else I should be doing? Is semen retention required?
I think the "floaters" that you see, and are very colorful, are in fact signs of chakra awakening. Each color represents the respective chakra sets which are awakening (one masculine, and the other one feminine (+ and -). If you recall certain color patterns, please let us know about it
I've seen red, pink and blue and colors inbetween those like purple as far as I remember. Hard to remember exactly though. There might have been other colors.
Red indicates sexual Chakra activity. Blue may indicate the awakening of the throat Chakra and pink indicates the activity of the chest Chakra.

I think you should do a whole work of awakening the Chakras, in order to have balance. And also, focus on the Chakra which I have previously mentioned.

You are on the right track
EyeOfWotan

Post by EyeOfWotan »

GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:50 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:23 am

I think the "floaters" that you see, and are very colorful, are in fact signs of chakra awakening. Each color represents the respective chakra sets which are awakening (one masculine, and the other one feminine (+ and -). If you recall certain color patterns, please let us know about it
I've seen red, pink and blue and colors inbetween those like purple as far as I remember. Hard to remember exactly though. There might have been other colors.
Red indicates sexual Chakra activity. Blue may indicate the awakening of the throat Chakra and pink indicates the activity of the chest Chakra.

I think you should do a whole work of awakening the Chakras, in order to have balance. And also, focus on the Chakra which I have previously mentioned.

I see. I'll say something else interesting. Recently I felt this pressure over my third eye for a few minutes while doing corpse pose after kundalini yoga. It felt "magnetic" or heavy. First time I've felt anything other than just goosebumps. No idea what brought it on. I didn't do anything different. It seems my chakras are awakening on their own if what you say is true. It makes me wonder if I should keep doing the kundalini yoga but as I said I think it was just watered down by bhajan. I haven't noticed a decrease in the flashes of light after stopping it and in fact I am actually seeing a consistent increase.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

EyeOfWotan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:59 am

I see. I'll say something else interesting. Recently I felt this pressure over my third eye for a few minutes while doing corpse pose after kundalini yoga. It felt "magnetic" or heavy. First time I've felt anything other than just goosebumps. No idea what brought it on. I didn't do anything different. It seems my chakras are awakening on their own if what you say is true. It makes me wonder if I should keep doing the kundalini yoga but as I said I think it was just watered down by bhajan. I haven't noticed a decrease in the flashes of light after stopping it and in fact I am actually seeing a consistent increase.
Yoga and Kundalini activate the third eye as well. And the results after the corpse position are due to the energetic increase you have realized.

Consistent increase of flashes is due to energetic increase. I think you should balance your energies more
EyeOfWotan

Post by EyeOfWotan »

GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:06 am

Yoga and Kundalini activate the third eye as well. And the results after the corpse position are due to the energetic increase you have realized.

Consistent increase of flashes is due to energetic increase. I think you should balance your energies more
How would you do that?
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

EyeOfWotan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:09 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:06 am

How would you do that?
By putting a qualitative amount of energy on each Chakra but not to burnout yourself