@Don Danko Question about vegetarianism

EyeOfWotan

@Don Danko Question about vegetarianism

Post by EyeOfWotan »

I have seen mixed opinions from you in old jos posts, some you say meat is the most sattvic food others you say 80% plant foods are good. More recently on this forum I have seen you say meat is full of toxic jew energy and vegetarians have cleaner auras, did you change your mind from experience? Do you think the texts that say meat is sattvic are jewed? Maybe meat provides good nutrition materially, but on the spiritual plane it poisons you. Is it possible to avoid meat and not be malnourished and skinny? What do you eat?

After thinking about it meat at least on this planet is guaranteed to be full of toxic energy especially kosher and halal meat because not only do they torture the animal to death but they literally fucking invoke the name of their jew "god" before killing every animal. Every single one. It probably links you stronger into the jew egregore when you eat that shit.

"Normal" meat is going to be fucked up as well because the animals 90% of the time live in hellish conditions and are fed nothing but garbage. And then they fucking mince it alive, literally conveyer belting it into the slaughterhouse alive. It seems designed to fill the meat with as much dark energy as possible. Maybe meat would be sattvic and wouldn't poison your aura if the animal was wild and healthy and was killed humanely. Or would it still be bad to eat? I've heard the (((elites))) own huge pastures where they raise grass-fed cows and they only eat meat and dairy from there. Whilst the goyim get slop-fed meat which is more like sludge.

Meat is highly mainstream as well, the cultural conception is "meat = big strong, vegetables = weak skinny". Anything popular is 99% of the time jewed. Fast food but also just normal restaurant-style food as well all heavily use meat. Keep the goyim spiritually dormant.

There are a lot of points to support meat eating as well though. Like the jews trying to replace meat with "synthetic meat". So I'm really not sure what the answer is.

There seems to be a false dichotomy where it's carnivore pitted against vegan and if you don't pick either of those your only other option is the Standard Jew Diet of literal poison day in day out. Any argument using evolution as its key point is also void because we came to this planet already evolved and in all likelihood didnt even need food back then. So really what are we supposed to be eating?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: @Don Danko Question about vegetarianism

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hi there 'eye'. You're using a spammer e-mail.

Please review the forum rules
viewtopic.php?t=2

Send me a message to introduce yourself and ask to join. I'll give you a bit of time to do so. If you don't, I'll conclude you're a troll and remove you.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
EyeOfWotan

Post by EyeOfWotan »

I sent you a message. It seems to have disappeared now.
EyeOfWotan

Post by EyeOfWotan »

I'll send it to the email in the rules instead.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Unfortunately the response was disingenuous and manipulative and the e-mail IS a spammer e-mail. Don't try to tell me its not. I have a lot of experience with what is a spammer e-mail. There were other 'tells' as well. If you feel this is unfair, please read the rules again.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition