The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

GoldenDragon

Re: The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

Post by GoldenDragon »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:28 am I appreciate your cooperation, thank you.
You're very welcome. Positivity and a healthy community needs to be encouraged. After all, disagreements can be made, ofc we are all people and have different opinions but the difference that is made even more, is how we are expressing our ideas and concepts.

And related to aura, yes, it clearly applies that there is no need to show a face or something relatable to you in order for your aura to be read.

That is why it is important to focus on fortifying the aura of protection. AUM for example is a Sanskrit mantra that gives a lot of energy, amplifies the effects of magical workings and is also proven to be a good aura healer. Though, carefulness needs to be applied in order not to do energy overexposure. In fact, I think it applies to all magical workings, in order to avoid energetical over-exertion.

Your aura, in case of my recent analysis formed as a combination of two purple windows. I think this represents a strong connection that you have with the wisdom, intuition, and the divine. As for blockages, I don't see any :). You are all good 👍
SilverWolf

Re: The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

Post by SilverWolf »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:56 pm The Reverse Torah Rituals do work, I finally contacted a higher realm being I work with and just asked. I was told Hebrew when reversed does create a counter field of energy and reverse torah rituals do reverse the Hebrew spells in the Torah. I was told when I asked this higher realm being that the Reverse Torah Rituals can bring down the Jewish race. When I asked about the negative effects I experienced along with others I was told doing them more then nine to 12 minutes a day drains the persons energy as its sending out energy. I was told I was doing them an hour daily for years. That is why I had negative effects. I was told they should only be done 9 to 12 minutes a day.

So they do work and this confirms what I studied in the Talmudic, Kabbalah occult doctrine of the Jews for years they mention reversing the Hebrew does cancel it out. However they mention a lot of things some real and some not real. But this is real I was also told the Final RTR works as well. Thank goodness something from the JoS works and its this we need more then ever on this planet.

So that short's out the problems in the JoS the energy practices on the JoS caused people the problems they were having. The Chandra Lung practice is the one practice to do daily. The RTR's do work. Demons are lower astral vampires that create negativity and only want people to work in their current to bring them in energy. Pagan Gods/Goddesses are not demons and Gods and Goddesses should be petitioned as Gods and Goddesses only to get their help. If you contact demons you will get demons. Maxine never had the Magnum Opus and she felt it better to create a Father Satan mythology around herself to promote her ideology to people in general. This brought in a lot of misinformation that with the Maxine pope cult around it made it impossible to correct properly.
And why didn't you say anything about this when you were working side by side with Maxine for over 15 years...? lol

Also, can't the Jews their own reverse rituals against the ones the JoS promotes...? According to the JoS; the Jews also work with extremely powerful beings, do they not...? What's stopping these beings from stopping the RTRs...? They have an AMPLE AMOUNT of psychic power to be used as a means to counter anything the JoS throws out them... they have the minds/ and psychic energy of billions of Christians and Muslims that they can use as a means to shield themselves from anything the JoS throws at them, but... hey... I'm no expert in any of this stuff myself, so I could be wrong here, but I'm just skeptical... that's all.

And another question that weighs on my mind, if the Nordic Gods are real... then what's stopping them from just removing the Jewish problem from this planet instantly...? Surely they have that power, right...? I would like to know what your thoughts are on this.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In the darkness the man with the candle is an easy target."