Did Cobra tell people to vibrate Jewish mantras?

GoldenDragon

Re: Did Cobra tell people to vibrate Jewish mantras?

Post by GoldenDragon »

SilverWolf wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:11 pm
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:31 pm
SilverWolf wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:29 am

How do you know that's even Cobra...? Could be someone else, but I do wish that he would show his face to the world... I'm very curious to know what he looks like. :) Probably something like this:
I know because it was posted by Cobra's own account on the JoS forums. That is how I know about it. You can see the topic here and the voice file he himself attached. I don't think he is Greek at all:

https://ancient-forums.com/threads/happ ... 024.96147/
I'm trying to pin point the dialect of his accent... he almost sounds as if he could be from some South American country... maybe Argentina or Chile...? It also sounds likes he could be from Eastern Europe too... the accent almost sounds Romanian.
Yeah he may probably be from some South American country such as Argentina or Chile.

He may probably be Romanian as well. His accent sounds Romanian
SilverWolf

Post by SilverWolf »

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:05 pm
SilverWolf wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:11 pm
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:31 pm

I know because it was posted by Cobra's own account on the JoS forums. That is how I know about it. You can see the topic here and the voice file he himself attached. I don't think he is Greek at all:

https://ancient-forums.com/threads/happ ... 024.96147/
I'm trying to pin point the dialect of his accent... he almost sounds as if he could be from some South American country... maybe Argentina or Chile...? It also sounds likes he could be from Eastern Europe too... the accent almost sounds Romanian.
Yeah he may probably be from some South American country such as Argentina or Chile.

He may probably be Romanian as well. His accent sounds Romanian
Yep, I know that too... Because I've had voice conversations with Romanians, so I do know what they sound like... So, there for; I wouldn't be surprised if he is Romanian, but if he is... then everyone saying that he's Greek are either ignorant in saying that, or they're lying. I asked this question to ZolaLuckyStar before, because she tried saying that he was Greek a few years back... And I asked her if she had any *ACTUAL* evidence that would collaborate this claim ((besides her word and the word of a few others/ That could be Jewish or reptilian/ alien hosts of some sort)), and she just ignored me... But yeah... that's usually how it goes within the confines of Plato's Cave. :)
Attachments
BlackElk.jpg
BlackElk.jpg (249.04 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
platos-cave.jpg
platos-cave.jpg (317.94 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In the darkness the man with the candle is an easy target."
Robin

Post by Robin »

You would be surprised how many members of JoS hate cobra. When I was new, I never quite understood the hate but only later I realized. The guy has issues and he's not honest with everyone. He doesn't give a damn about anyone, its all just pretend. Its sad but true.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Actually robin, I would not be surprised. The reality is he really doesn't care for individuals. For humans. it's sad, yes. I'll agree on that. The JoS is all about hatred. Hatred isn't going to elevate anybody or help them along on their spiritual path. And the easiest thing to do if one wants to progress spiritually is to practice kindness.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Robin wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:05 am You would be surprised how many members of JoS hate cobra. When I was new, I never quite understood the hate but only later I realized. The guy has issues and he's not honest with everyone. He doesn't give a damn about anyone, its all just pretend. Its sad but true.
Many members hate him. It's reasonable since he did and does a lot of bad things.

I was a member of JoS and when I decided to speak the reality of the JoS cult, I've been called a Gipsy, a Jew, an infiltrate, shill and the list goes on
Robin

Post by Robin »

GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:19 am
Robin wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:05 am You would be surprised how many members of JoS hate cobra. When I was new, I never quite understood the hate but only later I realized. The guy has issues and he's not honest with everyone. He doesn't give a damn about anyone, its all just pretend. Its sad but true.
Many members hate him. It's reasonable since he did and does a lot of bad things.

I was a member of JoS and when I decided to speak the reality of the JoS cult, I've been called a Gipsy, a Jew, an infiltrate, shill and the list goes on
That is why many people would rather be lurkers than actually immerse them self in this shit hole.

You see how many members have done countless work to promote the JoS, then they speak out of line only once and get called out in the most degraded way. Like oh that's all irrelevant now.

And the fact they can dictate whose experiences with the gods are legitimate, based on how much they kiss their ass and appeal to their ego. Hoodedcobra knows damn fucking well that there will be somethings he will answer to the gods.

It's really hard to figure out what to really believe in at this point, everything just always ends up being a front for ulterior motives and selfish ideals. You cant find true honesty in this world.

The JoS does lead you to the red pill, and while you may not necessarily be able to take the blue pill after that, you could most certainly end up with the black pill which is the worst path. I saw it coming anyway, I'm still disturbed because I actually truly believed in Cobra.

Which is why I encourage new members not to get too involved with JoS. The clergy are not godlike beings, they have issues just like the rest of us.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Robin, the best path is to do your own research and to always ask questions. Find what resonates for yourself. Only you can discern what is relevant or 'real', what works for you. There are many paths that all lead the way home. It's up to you to discover them. Nobody else. Part of that I feel, is to believe in yourself.
You said:

"It's really hard to figure out what to really believe in at this point, everything just always ends up being a front for ulterior motives and selfish ideals. You cant find true honesty in this world."

When you put your trust in something or somebody outside yourself, yes. But true honesty is there. it's inside you. I feel that deep down, we actually do know. We just have to listen. Listen to yourself, believe in yourself. I think just coming to the point where you want to question is a good thing. A positive thing. I think this is the beginning of the real path. And you are on it. Good for you.

Serapis (Satan)

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Questioning is indeed the beginning to find what tube's you are resonating with and further find the path you really love to work on.

Find the right tune like in music, until you will be able to put more "notes" and further compose your music sheet.

Be creative, come with good novel ideas and make sure to stick to your true path, regardless of how many challenges it implies. The power of Will will help you get through any obstacle in your discoveries and path.

I wish you a lot of good luck and health @Robin
Robin

Post by Robin »

Sorry for late reply but thanks Golden & Zola for your input. Yes it's true that the only honesty we can find nowadays is within ourselves.

Apparently Hooded Donkey made a post threatening "traitors" like us for only telling what's the truth. Still waiting for "Alastor's wraith", maybe I'll meditate on his sigil to make it quicker. And they're angry that someone took their material and decided to use it to help sustain them self financially. They're just angry they didn't mention the JoS as they can't use it to prove anything with empty legal threats.

As if some of us don't see the posts you make before you edit or retract them you know... Especially after you know someone is not at a good point in their life and then you decide to humiliate them? You go on a passive aggressive rant instead of reaching out to understand the conditions beforehand?

I don't consider myself a traitor, I still support JoS but not the community which has now become the Cult of Cobra Ministries with his "Temple" and the poisonous snakes, insects and crap that he lets inhabit. "Members" who discredit others while the enemy with the same pattern manages to progress behind the scenes while everyone is oblivious and they continue to incite division and confusion.

The first wave of "JG" was a solid choice, but I'm seriously disappointed in Lydia for how clueless and dumb she can be. Some after that make me wonder wtf Hooded Donkey was smoking and just further exposes his flaws in decision making, especially since one of them has strong ties to a member who was ousted for being a crypto Jew.

Seriously these are people who claim to be able to talk to the gods like normal people while they can't see what's crawling to bite them in the ass. This whole time an enemy was in your ranks and not once during your "conversations" did the gods inform you. Only finally when Hooded Donkeys brain cell bouncing like 2D pong realize he should be doing what the gods appointed him to do in the first place instead of expecting them to tend to the garden. I also feel like Cobra has gotten softer on the Jews.

Anyway that's enough of my ranting, thanks Zola for letting me vent here.

On the topic of the RTRs, I agree that there's much we don't know about them and there's not enough stress of the importance of safety as it can tie you into their energy without knowing it. It should be treated as hazardous material and dealt with more carefully. For example some letters can be reversed but some can't because they sound the same way. From my experience, it's best to stay at the "mob pace" as the enemy singles out those tend to stretch out the farthest.
Last edited by Robin on Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"thanks Zola for letting me vent here."

You're welcome robin. Thats partly why this place is here. For people who are questioning and moving out of that cult, so you can vent to others who get it, because they also came from that place. I think being able to vent actually helps us shed that crap and then be able to move on. It's healing. And that's the point.
People think I'm arbitrarily censoring people. Not so. So long as you aren't attacking me - sorry but I've had a bellyful of that crap and I'm just not going to tolerate it anymore - and others here who are contributing in a respectful, and yes, positive way like Don - I'm not ok with negative energy - I feel like, present your intelligence in a respectable way - no problem. Even if we disagree, it's ok.

Why should I not allow people to come in and abuse the place, myself and others here? In the name of 'free speech'? Because we have to look higher. Lets think about solutions. There is so much abusive crap out there that is only helping the negative entities who feed off that negative energy. it's about frequency.

We have to look higher than that.

The JoS is negative. Poisonous snakes, and insects, you said. This is very accurate. The ones who are ok with negativity and hatred progress, while good people are singled out as 'traitors'. That is accurate. They teach hatred. Hatred is a very low frequency. And one has to ask: WHY do they promote it? WHO actually benefits from it?

And again, why do they promote it? Really look at that.

I think a lot of the community of the JoS are actually very good people who just got sucked into something negative, while trying to do something good for the planet. This is why I keep this place open. For them.

Anyhow, I wish you all the best in your journey.

Serapis (Satan)