Satan Exists And What He Wants

Don Danko333

Satan Exists And What He Wants

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satan exists he is the highest ranking infernal spirit.

When I asked Gusion he answered me in the context of my question about a Christian Satan [fallen angel]. However I was studying the grimoire, Clavis Inferinal Ars Goetia, there is a chapter with a sigil of Satan from an older European Witchcraft tradition and how to pact to Satan. I meditated on the sigil and contacted the realm of the spirit.

Satan is an infernal spirit, he is the high ranking infernal spirit. This is what I was told by Satan.

He contacted me when I was younger on his own because I resonated with him. He directed me to the JOS because it was the best place for me to develop my spiritual power and magical ability. I was able to accomplish this mission, however due to the problems within the JOS I had to leave and I had to leave the infernal current because of Demons that where around who I did not resonate with and their energy I needed to detox. However I can handle Satan's energy fine that is why he resonated with me. I should only work with Satan. Satan was the spirit that showed up and told me the search terms to find the JOS and the spirit that answered me when I asked him if he is real. He was also the spirit that was communicating with me while I was there and after.

Satan stated that Maxine created much of the JOS of her own conjecture, it was simply about me finding a place in which I could advanced myself personally. Satan stated what he wants is for people to advance themselves and gain independence and work on developing their magical skills and power. Satan stated he has no problem with me leaving due to the reasons I had to leave.

I would recommend people work on developing their psychic abilities and working with Satan one on one. Drop the dogma of others like Lavey and Maxine. Satan does want people to worship him and their loyalty and to work with them.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Re: Satan Exists And What He Wants

Post by Don Danko333 »

Something I will share about an experience with Satan.

Awhile ago I was upset about something Satan communicated a psychic message to me I was hit through the back of the head with a heavy energy which is how Satan would open up the psychic channel with me. He showed me in my external clairvoyance a image of great dark blue dragon what he told me the dragon is the symbol of the godhead the information and energy that came from it was pure power. Satan told me my problem was my social identity was based on the market value system and this is why my situation at the time was upsetting me. Satan told me the godhead and its spiritual laws of existence are eternal. And that I should align myself with that spiritual truth and I am correct to practice spiritual disciplines and I should stay with the spiritual path which is based on the truth. And that my social identity is only from socialization and this society is built on false values that will cause it to collapse.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Theistic Satanism is a good path if a person can work with Satan one on one. That sigil has power to contact Satan directly. That dedication ritual is from a older witchcraft tradition in Europe. Its interesting to note Theistic Satanism connects into the spiritual arts of the old world.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

If a person works with Satan they are working with the highest ranking of the infernal spirits. He is not Enki or anything of such.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Yes! Satan is not Enki or any other entity.

In both Christian and Hebrew mythology, Satan is the fallen angel whose name when he was an angel was Samael which means Venom / Poison of God. Now he is an adversary, an opposition force to God and His ideals, and to many other mythological figures.

That is why, due to being a very powerful Demon, there are few to very little people who can handle his energy

Rejection of dogma is a good thing as, in case of JoS BS being spread, people would suffer a lot if they don't reject dogma.

So, now you found out that Satan exists 😀. A question I have is, will you continue to talk to him? Will you do that dedication to him as, like you have said and found out as well in my research, it is an European dark witchcraft practice?

Find your time to answer these questions, don't rush, after all, you really made an important discovery.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satan and Samael are two different beings. This high ranking infernal is going by the name Satan. I have the ability to communicate with Satan one on one. But I practice daily spiritual disciplines for hours over decades its gone beyond being born psychically open and spirituality gifted. Satan told me the godhead exists and educated me on some of its properties. Satan is not against the godhead but this source and its energy is not Jehova or what humans believe it is.

I just shared what I received from Satan. Maybe it will be of help to some people. If I decide to work with Satan again it would be one on one only. What happened at the JoS was Maxine it had nothing to do with Satan that I found out.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

With worship of Satan this involves doing rituals and giving offerings of whatever maybe acholic or incense. And meditation on Satan in the ritual, doing divination and such it allows for one to bring Satan's energy and presence and connect with Satan and open up more to communicate. Rituals create a space and energy for such.
Sun

Post by Sun »

Finally some sense. I would write you more. more on the research area and some really amazing rhings but your friend would delete and not approve it regardless. Maybe I will become more active on jos when time will allow...

Please don't be a traitor I love you and HC forever and ever ♥️ you are my wonderful family
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

actually sun, I guess you didn't read anything I posted on the silverwolf thread.
If you come in with an axe to grind, being an abusive dick, attacking anybody here I'll have to show you the door. Don't come in here with a nasty attitude.
I expect you to be civil. Don't be taking shots at me. Your lack of even naming me - referring to me in the third person? So...I'm a non person as far as you're concerned. That's very telling.

"but your friend would delete and not approve it regardless"
Also, in this contemptuous statement you're making an assumption and judgement on me intimating I'll delete anything and everybody. You're insulting me. You sound like one of the trolls who spent years harassing me. I'm not going to tolerate anymore of that nonsense and abuse.

your comment "Please don't be a traitor"...is worrisome.
so too is the "Finally some sense". and so is the "Maybe I will become more active on jos when time will allow..."

If you really feel like that, want to be part of that cult....that is worrisome and also makes one ask: why are you here then?.

Finally...you 'love' cobra? Sounds like either a brainwashed tool making an ad for the JoS or the snake himself. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I know the different handles you have been on and how you behaved. Don't start complaining about Zola, you deserved what you got with being banned for violating the forum rules. I would have banned you the same if I was a mod and you acted like that. I respect Zola because she has always been decent towards me and allows me to state my opinion on her forum. What did Maxine and the nameless thing who steals off people treat me like even when I believed in the JoS of Maxine...
Sun wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:54 pm Finally some sense. I would write you more. more on the research area and some really amazing rhings but your friend would delete and not approve it regardless. Maybe I will become more active on jos when time will allow...

Please don't be a traitor I love you and HC forever and ever ♥️ you are my wonderful family