Satan Exists And What He Wants

Seeker

Re: Satan Exists And What He Wants

Post by Seeker »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:05 am While Sun, seeker and whatever name you want to use. Why do you complain like you know something but are always asking questions like your a day late and a dollar short.... Are you just a stupid person or something? Why do you always switch your accounts around like your up to something... You complain and accuse me and then ask me for help... You stated here your just plain fucking lazy. Just demanding a hand out then...
Seeker wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:08 pm
Alright, I have a few questions I figured I'd ask.

1. "However I was studying the grimoire, Clavis Inferinal Ars Goetia, there is a chapter with a sigil of Satan from an older European Witchcraft tradition and how to pact to Satan"

Are you willing to share the alternative sigil for Satan that you found to be successful? The original sigils for the demons, which are likely superior in functionality, were either destroyed entirely or now is hoarded at the Vatican, among other occult relics. I don't have a copy of this grimoire, and I imagine most people don't either. I could just buy it, but fuck it I'd rather not.

2. "Satan stated what he wants is for people to advance themselves and gain independence and work on developing their magical skills and power"

Why would he want this, when the demons who serve him (correct me on that if you think I'm wrong) seemingly prefer to make shitty contracts with people to exploit them, much like how employers do irl. IMO there's very little sentimentality, which might be the reason these demons don't really go out of their way to help their "employees" when in need, such as maxine drowning in a lake or when cobra struggles to pay the bills of the jos sites (supposedly).

3, etc. Off topic questions - Do you think Lucifer and Satan are the same entity? Lucifer is very likely Amon Ra, Zeus and Thor, while Marduk probably never existed at all (as far as I can make sense of things). What does it mean as well for Satan to be an "infernal entity"?

I'm trying to not see you flip flopping on these topics as a genuine uncertainty rather than anything else. At the end of the day, all of us are only human and make mistakes, even when some of us have or claim to have a wider and/or more indepth perspective than what might be considered average.
If I told you I wasn't sun, I'm not sure that you'd believe me; even though I called myself a retard in that case, which really was an understatement. If you don't want to have a conversation, then there's little reason for me to be here anyway. I hardly am as it is, so whatever really. If you're trying to grow this community, maybe ease up on the accusations and ban hammer. I'm one of like 4 people who care enough to post? Isn't that golden dragon guy an admitted troll? If I pretend to be sun and say that I'll be a good boy, would that be more believable? I'll be sun if you want me to be.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Sorry about that seeker. I wish Don hadn't snapped at you. I do ask people to try to be polite.
I know you aren't sun.
Golden Dragon has grown a lot since those days. You weren't around so wouldn't know.
We're human. People make mistakes.
As for the ban hammer, Thank the trolls. If I see or smell one, they'll be shown the door. It's how it has to be.
There may not be many genuine people posting here yet, but that's ok. I'm interested in quality, not quantity. The number of people posting will grow or not. I've worked hard to clean it up here so people can feel safe to post. As you must be aware, it devolved into a shithole here before due to zero moderation.
I hope you are doing well.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Seeker wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:09 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:05 am While Sun, seeker and whatever name you want to use. Why do you complain like you know something but are always asking questions like your a day late and a dollar short.... Are you just a stupid person or something? Why do you always switch your accounts around like your up to something... You complain and accuse me and then ask me for help... You stated here your just plain fucking lazy. Just demanding a hand out then...
Seeker wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:08 pm
Alright, I have a few questions I figured I'd ask.

1. "However I was studying the grimoire, Clavis Inferinal Ars Goetia, there is a chapter with a sigil of Satan from an older European Witchcraft tradition and how to pact to Satan"

Are you willing to share the alternative sigil for Satan that you found to be successful? The original sigils for the demons, which are likely superior in functionality, were either destroyed entirely or now is hoarded at the Vatican, among other occult relics. I don't have a copy of this grimoire, and I imagine most people don't either. I could just buy it, but fuck it I'd rather not.

2. "Satan stated what he wants is for people to advance themselves and gain independence and work on developing their magical skills and power"

Why would he want this, when the demons who serve him (correct me on that if you think I'm wrong) seemingly prefer to make shitty contracts with people to exploit them, much like how employers do irl. IMO there's very little sentimentality, which might be the reason these demons don't really go out of their way to help their "employees" when in need, such as maxine drowning in a lake or when cobra struggles to pay the bills of the jos sites (supposedly).

3, etc. Off topic questions - Do you think Lucifer and Satan are the same entity? Lucifer is very likely Amon Ra, Zeus and Thor, while Marduk probably never existed at all (as far as I can make sense of things). What does it mean as well for Satan to be an "infernal entity"?

I'm trying to not see you flip flopping on these topics as a genuine uncertainty rather than anything else. At the end of the day, all of us are only human and make mistakes, even when some of us have or claim to have a wider and/or more indepth perspective than what might be considered average.
If I told you I wasn't sun, I'm not sure that you'd believe me; even though I called myself a retard in that case, which really was an understatement. If you don't want to have a conversation, then there's little reason for me to be here anyway. I hardly am as it is, so whatever really. If you're trying to grow this community, maybe ease up on the accusations and ban hammer. I'm one of like 4 people who care enough to post? Isn't that golden dragon guy an admitted troll? If I pretend to be sun and say that I'll be a good boy, would that be more believable? I'll be sun if you want me to be.
I've grown a lot since then. Be sure of that! :)