Jos Clergy isn't legitement

Seeker

Re: Jos Clergy isn't legitement

Post by Seeker »

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:21 am I did know shannon somewhat and no, she wasn't a sock account of cobra's.....though she might as well have been. Shannon was used. They needed a black HPS. Sorry but it's true.

Well, she might have been a sock account, who knows.

Back in my 'childish days' as I like to call them, when I was Nitrate on the JoS, at that time, Shannon was not active on JoS. Sounds reasonable for now.

But here comes the 'interesting' part, when Shannon mysteriously came back to the community (when Cobra made the announcement of demotion of clergy, more like ... he lied about it but anyways), at that time, Shannon knew about my troll behavior on the Nitrate account, again when she was not active at the time I used that account :!:

This is more than an evidence that she was either used or may have been a poor sock account of Cobra.
Hm, it's more likely she was debriefed if the jos had effective communication. If shannon was a sock account, it would have been cobra speaking through that account. Why would cobra remove himself from his own clergy, causing unnecessary controversy and destabilize their platform?

Also, the evidence you claimed to have was loose conjecture. Every affiliate of the jos is "used", especially anyone they feel comfortable enough to promote to clergy (think Micama who was a delusional teen that donated money to maxine for example, and even Mageson). This is like saying an animal is wet therefore it's a fish, because fish live in the water and are wet. It's actually anecdotal conjecture, since you didn't provide reason to believe your point other than your own observation.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:51 am "since most blacks are broke, especially in fucking africa."

I know a lot of people who live hand to mouth and they aren't all black. We can thank the transnational criminals trying to rule this world for the financial hardships. The human haters at the top set this system up to keep humanity in debt slavery. Everyone suffers because of it. Please don't make blanket racist statements here.
I didn't say only black people were broke right now, I said many black people are broke (because most people are), especially in areas blacks are the majority (Africa). It wouldn't make sense to pander to the black minority in america that only consists of about 12%, and it wouldn't make much sense either to do so in a shit hole like Uganda where just about everyone is broke due to the value of their currency in comparison. Besides, suggesting black people are struggling in america is their own popular narrative.

It's not like this matters, to me anyway, just thought I'd point out what I meant by it.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:01 am
Seeker wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:20 pm
SilverWolf wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:55 am

Are you talking about "Shannon Outlaw"...? Or HPS Shannon...? Their 'supposed' black high priestess...? Which could possibly be a HC sock-puppet account... lol.
Ya I meant Shannon, must have been a typo. I never had the impression she was advanced, probably became an hps in order to appeal to blacks more. She did half ass attempt to make some blacks4satan nonsense, never seemed to get far though. As far as I can tell, there wouldn't be much value in it anyway since most blacks are broke, especially in fucking africa.
That is kind of racist. As for Shannon, even though I do not know that much about her, well, according to my analysis she was a perfect puppet for Cobra and just like many of his minions, she chose the Cobra path.

I honestly don't care about this drama, seems pretty boring when I have other cool things to do with my life, but, that is all I know about Shannon and the Cobra thing.

I hope it got clarified that she isn't a 'sock account' :P
If you're going to talk about it at all, at least be coherent with a logical thought process. I'm not convinced anyone here is passionately interested in the "politics" of jos when their claim of authority through Satan is easily dismissed as stated in the OP.

Also, saying blacks struggle is their own damn narrative and is statistically true. They claim it's because "society keeps them down and is racist", but it's their own subculture that does it, calling themselves derogatory names like "nigger" and emboldening of criminal activity, among other things. They might have been tricked into that position, but it's their fault for enforcing it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“I didn't say only black people were broke right now, I said many black people are broke (because most people are), especially in areas blacks are the majority (Africa).”

No. That's not what you said. You said:

"since most blacks are broke, especially in fucking africa."

Which comes off as racist. Two different statements. And you chastise golden dragon for being 'incoherent'. You don't like blacks, do it on your time and your dime. Not mine. Not here. I'm not 'pandering' to anybody. I see humans as human. Until they show me differently.

You went after golden dragon.

“If you're going to talk about it at all, at least be coherent with a logical thought process.”

And then this:

“If you're trying to grow this community, maybe ease up on the accusations and ban hammer. I'm one of like 4 people who care enough to post? Isn't that golden dragon guy an admitted troll? If I pretend to be sun and say that I'll be a good boy, would that be more believable? I'll be sun if you want me to be.”

That was the giveaway.

You're one of the people who've been harassing this forum and the people in it. Despite suspecting this I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I even apologized to you, which you completely disregarded. Because you aren't genuine. You're here to argue, play word games and suck energy, as you have done for the last couple of years. I'm done going back and forth with you.

No wonder don snapped at you. He recognized you.

My bad.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

And when I thought Seeker and Sun were different people, naaah I was wrong :lol:.

Anyways, on a more serious tone, I think I was very coherent with my answer and, just as a side note, related to the racist statement of Seeker aka Sun aka ('whatever names he chooses to appear here with')

If you see only gangsta rap black people such as Snoop Dogg or D.R.E. does that mean all black people are having 'subculture'?

I would suggest you think again.

There are young black children as young as 7, and while at that age I was playing videogames and went to school, those children were used (and some of them who are 7 are used) as drug mules and dealers from the drug kingpins that rule the areas of Africa.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... aine-gangs

So, again, I suggest you would think again about some things!
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

One question I would like to address (for the taste of irony), is that BlackDragon666, the JoS guardian hasn't been active after 2023, not even for Astro readings.

Sock account of Cobra, maybe.

Another black person used after being emotionally manipulated by the JoS, may be the case as well.

BlackDragon your JG also had a lot of problems but, I am not going to put screenshot of what he wrote to the JoS forums back in the prophpbb era, as, I respect safety of people