The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Don Danko333

Re: The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by Don Danko333 »

My experience is the Demons pretend to be gods to get leverage and control over people to them abuse them and feed off them. They understand how humans feel about deities and manipulate that.
GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:50 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:47 am People are going to Goetia books based on near eastern Jinn spirits and attempting to turn them into deities they are not.
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:32 pm

Well, if you read the topic carefully, Don said clearly that those are not the Gods in the eastern occult books. They are Jinns, vampiric Demons like Belial who deceive people and take their energy away, either individually, or through shady cults like the JoS.
Yes, that's true. They can't turn Demons into Gods. It's basically BS that some people still base their occult knowledge on John Milton classifications.

Demons are Demons, Gods are Gods, but the difference is that Demons will masquerade as Gods
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:08 am My experience is the Demons pretend to be gods to get leverage and control over people to them abuse them and feed off them. They understand how humans feel about deities and manipulate that.
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:47 am People are going to Goetia books based on near eastern Jinn spirits and attempting to turn them into deities they are not.

Yes, that's true. They can't turn Demons into Gods. It's basically BS that some people still base their occult knowledge on John Milton classifications.

Demons are Demons, Gods are Gods, but the difference is that Demons will masquerade as Gods
Indeed. I had experiences where Demons masqueraded as Angels or as Gods. The Gods they imitated were Poseidon and Apollo in my case. Could there be any specific Demons that would trick me with fake imagery of them as Apollo and Poseidon.

It happened in the past, so it doesn't bother me anymore, but I would like to know if there are any specific Demons who tricked me with fake imagery of them as Poseidon and Apollo.

Thanks in advance, Don
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Belial literally appeared to me as Maxine's angel of light on the Joy of Satan. And claimed to be Maxine's father Satan when I was new after he showed up and sent me to the JOS. Lucifer pretended to be the Sanat Kumara of the theosophists and Pinkham this is how he appeared and his claims. Belial the last time I dealt with him claimed to Maxine's father Satan and demanded nonsensical things of me. Same old song and dance with Belial and the others.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:34 am Belial literally appeared to me as Maxine's angel of light on the Joy of Satan. And claimed to be Maxine's father Satan when I was new after he showed up and sent me to the JOS. Lucifer pretended to be the Sanat Kumara of the theosophists and Pinkham this is how he appeared and his claims. Belial the last time I dealt with him claimed to Maxine's father Satan and demanded nonsensical things of me. Same old song and dance with Belial and the others.
Thanks for the explanation. And, may be stupid to ask, is there a way to defeat such Demons? What you said plus my feelings etc make me feel sick about them.

Is there a way to defeat them and especially the JoS, spiritually speaking of course. I want this JoS energetic pool to be ended and fight spiritually against those Demons, especially Belial, Lucifer and Beelzebub.

What should I do, Don?

Thanks
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Just don't work with them or their current. The JoS does not exist anymore its down to 2003 levels the JoS was started in spring of 2002. Its a cringe cult now they are now worshipping Maxine as a god... I used to make jokes about this Maxine's magic sofa as a religious artifact to be worshipped.... The parody has now become the reality...

People need to just go work with actual deities.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Important questions the Maxine cringe cult must ask...

Shall we put thy Shen ring on the magic KFC bucket of Maxine's cult. The holy sacrament of eating KFC on the sofa of Maxine till you pass out covered in KFC crumbs. Follow the holy ritual of Maxine's life style club. After that all the chicks must do pussy squats while chanting Maxine's name to stay tight so random dudes will not ask thee to let them fuck you in thy ass cause thee are way too lose in the lady place.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:12 am Just don't work with them or their current. The JoS does not exist anymore its down to 2003 levels the JoS was started in spring of 2002. Its a cringe cult now they are now worshipping Maxine as a god... I used to make jokes about this Maxine's magic sofa as a religious artifact to be worshipped.... The parody has now become the reality...

Indeed. Just as I saw it, I got immediate feelings that it is a vampiric ritual, meant to suck a lot of energy from people who do this.

Also, your jokes were pretty wild and I enjoyed them, but, like you've said, unfortunately what you were joking on about became a reality.

People really need to work with the Gods, it's a very beautiful experience.
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:08 am My experience is the Demons pretend to be gods to get leverage and control over people to them abuse them and feed off them. They understand how humans feel about deities and manipulate that.

Thank you, how to connect ourselves to real pagan Gods?
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satanism can't be a religion it does not exist. There is no Satan there is no god Jesus Christ you just have Satanism being a sect of its parent religion Christianity. Demons are saturian spirits from the underworld that just prey on peoples believe in these mythological stories [fallen angels] and characters to get access to them to feed on their energy field and manipulate them to keep this going. There energy is also toxic and corrosive to humans in the long run. They will also pose as pagan deities as well for the same reasons.

GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:09 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:12 am Just don't work with them or their current. The JoS does not exist anymore its down to 2003 levels the JoS was started in spring of 2002. Its a cringe cult now they are now worshipping Maxine as a god... I used to make jokes about this Maxine's magic sofa as a religious artifact to be worshipped.... The parody has now become the reality...

Indeed. Just as I saw it, I got immediate feelings that it is a vampiric ritual, meant to suck a lot of energy from people who do this.

Also, your jokes were pretty wild and I enjoyed them, but, like you've said, unfortunately what you were joking on about became a reality.

People really need to work with the Gods, it's a very beautiful experience.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

What is the point of Satanism if you don't believe in its parent religion of Christianity. Even atheist Satanists are now practicing a sect of Christianity, just go back to church and pretend to believe like many do anyway. Shall we allow the fairy tales of the Jews to dominate out culture from their Bible...