Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

'stupid animals? WTF.

You know, in an effort to help, I once offered to help handle overflow for readings, if he was really busy. I wasn't going to charge. I believed, wanted to help, he didn't want to let me help. Well of course he didn't! He thought I wanted money, he didn't want to share anything he was making. As you say, making enough he was bragging to you how much he was making.

No wonder he was so pissed when members donated 3'500 to help someone (who unfortunately turned out to be another scammer). I didn't know that, they didn't know that, we all wanted to help.

Cobra/nick considered that as money that was 'stolen' out of his pocket. No wonder he accused me of 'stealing'. Demonstrating an intense sense of entitlement to any cash members cared to donate. I tried 3 times to update on the thread how much was raised and to thank people. He kept not allowing me to post that. Meanwhile poisoning peoples minds insinuating I was a thief. The fact is I never saw a dime. It wasn't meant for me, after all. Why would I? I'm not that kind of person.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:01 am "As for the shenu rings and hieroglyphics, they act as protection for the Tulpa and the lies of the JoS."

sorry, shenu rings and hieroglyphics? Do you mean a shen ring (symbol of protection and eternity in ancient Egypt)? Are they using these as part of their maxine ritual?
Yes, they are using this as part of the Maxine tulpa ritual

They are basically encapsulating the energy of the Tulpa in the Shen ring.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:09 am Nick is now literally calling everyone stupid animals for questioning his constant demands for free money and free work so Nick can make free money off others work and their wallet directly. Nick is doing this hustle on people where giving your money to Nick is somehow giving to the "Gods" and the "Gods" will bless them in return. This is the same scam the Christian ministers run with demands of money from the congregations that God will bless them back ten times for giving the ministers money hand over fist. Nick is simply spending the money on himself he is running the JoS as personal business.

Nick admitted to me in the past he was making hundreds of dollars a week off the Joy of Satan store he was running. Nick told myself and the community all the money was going to the JoS. I asked Nick how much money is in the JoS store fund because I wanted to have Maxine hire a professional online documentary maker for the JoS to promote it on social media. Nick told me there is NO MONEY in the JoS store fund, because it is Nick's personal business and he spent the money... On himself. Shorty after I was put in the moderation gulag with my articles being deleted by Nick...

I have warned people before about this and that Nick is a fucking abusive liar and just steals off people in the community.
Stupid animals, members who were previously contributing to him? Well, no wonder why Nick is hared so much about people who really want knowledge there.

I remember when I confronted him and questioned how does he let a member associated with the 09A there, the O9A_fangirl member on the forums, and after he approved my message, he literally banned my account (proving his cowardness to having a real conversation) and decided to call me all racial slurs and saying that I have a pencil long neck and that I should eat bugs from the Schwab industries.

Pay attention that this is coming from someone who literally doesn't know my face, my identity or anything else.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The O9A, eh? I remember a long time ago on my first forum, a man had come in and posted regarding the JoS is connected to that group. I don't have a copy of that post, unfortunately, but it was very well researched and documented. So that's interesting.

Serapis (Satan)

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

The O9A, eh? I remember a long time ago on my first forum, a man had come in and posted regarding the JoS is connected to that group. I don't have a copy of that post, unfortunately, but it was very well researched and documented. So that's interesting.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, the JoS pretend to be paw abiding yet they even had all the scumbags and criminals in their group, and some are still there.

I remember they were having a criminal, one named Mark Dobson.

The Mark Dobson groomed (I suppose) some of the girls in the Joy of Satan e-groups in order to make them do a "suicide pact" which would allow their energies to be transfered in order to meet with "Enki" on another planet:

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/mobile/dobson ... gle.com%2F

And also, the invidual was member with other satanic groups online, who knows how many victims he may have done.

And, let's not forget when I told you about the fact that Maxine was moderator of the Order of the Black Rose forums which were associated with Crňa Ruza criminal organization.

Or, look at this as well:

https://hungaryansforsatanexposed.wordp ... -dietrich/

This proves how good of a "law-abiding" organization the JoS really is.

All the criminals, mentally ill people etc sit there, sharing their criminal thoughts and no one gives a damn fuck to stop them, absolutely no one
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

This is the link for the full article:

https://hungaryansforsatanexposed.wordp ... dont-like/

And, as food for thought, Maxine was moderator and High Priestess there when the angry shaman dude was posting death threats
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“I remember they were having a criminal, one named Mark Dobson.
The Mark Dobson groomed (I suppose) some of the girls in the Joy of Satan e-groups in order to make them do a "suicide pact" which would allow their energies to be transfered in order to meet with "Enki" on another planet:
https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/mobile/dobson ... gle.com%2F
And also, the invidual was member with other satanic groups online, who knows how many victims he may have done.”

Yes, thank you! This is the incident I was thinking of when I posted that I remember hearing about a few JoS people (this was years ago) who wanted to be with Satan, and they actually DID do that.
I did not know however, that he was a member of other groups as well. Who knows, indeed. Frightening thought! Those poor girls and their familys, such a terrible thing. I hope there weren't other victims too.

“And, let's not forget when I told you about the fact that Maxine was moderator of the Order of the Black Rose forums which were associated with Crňa Ruza criminal organization.”

I tried to look up this Crňa Ruza group, but the only article I could find wasn't in english. I've never heard of them. I'm not saying they might not be real, just that here in my country, there is almost nothing to be found when I look...I also looked up the order of the black rose....the first time you mentioned it.....all I get is roleplaying kinds of groups, like cosplay or something. Or dungeons and dragons kind of thing. Not sure it's a real thing....it looks like people roleplaying. Again, not saying you're wrong, just that I can't find anything but roleplaying groups.

“Or, look at this as well:
https://hungaryansforsatanexposed.wordp ... -dietrich/
This proves how good of a "law-abiding" organization the JoS really is.”

I notice there is also (besides the angry shaman's death threats) a really nasty rant about Don there. When you look at the deranged way the person is ranting, it doesn't lend them much credence. They sound psychotic. A terrific case of projection.

“All the criminals, mentally ill people etc sit there, sharing their criminal thoughts and no one gives a damn fuck to stop them, absolutely no one”

well.....I care. I started this place because I hoped to provide people who were leaving that cult....a space to decompress and recover...it was always meant to be a safe space........it's only now that I can moderate to make it so.
And of course if people get information of how bad the JoS really is, if they're given options, that will hopefully help them so they don't fall into that cult in the first place. I know Don cares too. If he didn't, he wouldn't be here. So that's two people who DO give a damn :)

The issue is....criminals are careful to stay anonymous and the internet is still very much like the wild west. Not easy to go after these people....especially when they are in other countries....it takes deep pockets and there's not a lot cops can do. I got that from an actual policeman because I DID talk to them, in regards the criminal harassment this place and myself was receiving. I talked to a man who ran a department, not a street level officer. I think the title is superintendent, I forget now. That was a while ago.

To be fair, it's not always that people don't care...I think a lot of people DO care....but they don't know what they can DO. You know?

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That was Mamba trolling he was on multiple accounts most where generic ones pretending to be different people with the same facebook style photo's just praising Mamba's nonsense.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:43 am The O9A, eh? I remember a long time ago on my first forum, a man had come in and posted regarding the JoS is connected to that group. I don't have a copy of that post, unfortunately, but it was very well researched and documented. So that's interesting.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Oh, I didn't know that :oops:

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That's the problem people go to this blog that was run by a mentality ill Hungarian women, who had some crazy personal conflict going on social media with another Hungarian person who was in the JoS. This whole blog is a mentality ill post on hating one person on the JoS who is Hungarian. Angry Shaman was banned from the JoS for being mentality ill.

GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:05 am This is the link for the full article:

https://hungaryansforsatanexposed.wordp ... dont-like/

And, as food for thought, Maxine was moderator and High Priestess there when the angry shaman dude was posting death threats