Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

Don Danko333

Re: Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

Post by Don Danko333 »

Nick was on here trolling as "Forum Pharaoh" and a few other accounts. Just being abusive to everyone.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:26 am Oh, I didn't know that :oops:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

That I knew, just not all of the accounts. But of course, I got the zola is paranoid and craaazy when I was saying cobra was here harassing. Thanks for the confirmation. Nice to know I wasn't.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The ONA does not exist, its just the strange philosophy of one guy from England. David Myatt was some kind of mentality ill person who created the ONA then decided to become a Muslim radical in England then decided to become some kind of hippie later on probably once he was on stabilized on psych meds.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The Russian propaganda department attempted to create a conspiracy theory the entire Ukrainian political class and the one National guard brigade was a ONA cult. To justify their entire war in the Ukraine. It was poorly done as that is the problem with regimes that control the media totality they don't have the sophistication of those that don't with their propaganda.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

well...you're right it was one british guy and then (according to this article) it kind of disappeared during the 90's and 2000's, but then it reemerged as others took it up, apparently.

https://www.isdglobal.org/explainers/th ... explainer/

Serapis (Satan)

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:27 am That's the problem people go to this blog that was run by a mentality ill Hungarian women, who had some crazy personal conflict going on social media with another Hungarian person who was in the JoS. This whole blog is a mentality ill post on hating one person on the JoS who is Hungarian. Angry Shaman was banned from the JoS for being mentality ill.

GoldenDragon wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:05 am This is the link for the full article:

https://hungaryansforsatanexposed.wordp ... dont-like/

And, as food for thought, Maxine was moderator and High Priestess there when the angry shaman dude was posting death threats
Thanks for letting me know, Don. I will be more careful with what I am going to share.

As for that woman, damn she was crazy, she tried to find a picture about you, tried to curse you?!? Is it real, or is it made up because of the people's conflict with that Hungarian person that was in the JoS.

Please let me know
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:30 am Nick was on here trolling as "Forum Pharaoh" and a few other accounts. Just being abusive to everyone.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:26 am Oh, I didn't know that :oops:
So, you are basically saying Don, that when I was using the Lockymoth account, that I was talking to Nick, the account with the "Faraon" username.

He really put his face here? :o I am more than shocked now, I don't know what else to type / say.
Attachments
Nick's account "Faraon"???
Nick's account "Faraon"???
Screenshot_20240813_152120_Chrome.jpg (492.84 KiB) Viewed 372 times
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Regarding the faraon account, this is forum pharaoh? Or one of the other nick sock accounts?

I did an online image search to see if that's a stock photo (commercial image) or not.....it is not. It doesn't come up anywhere...indicating it's likely an original image, not a generic commercial image. If thats nick, was he so confident he'd never be exposed, he used a real image of himself to have a laugh at us? Thinking we'll never figure it out?

Serapis (Satan)

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:40 pm Regarding the faraon account, this is forum pharaoh? Or one of the other nick sock accounts?

I did an online image search to see if that's a stock photo (commercial image) or not.....it is not. It doesn't come up anywhere...indicating it's likely an original image, not a generic commercial image. If thats nick, was he so confident he'd never be exposed, he used a real image of himself to have a laugh at us? Thinking we'll never figure it out?
Most probably, I mean, the English pharaon and the Romanian word Faraon (or at least its Romanized variant) have just a slight difference. It most probably was Nick.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Nick needs them $hekels like a thirsty man needs a drink... If Nick was stuck in a desert, where most people who start to see oasis's of water in their delirious state, Nick would see a pile of shekels.