Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

Don Danko333

Re: Nick Needs Shekels the Joy of $hekels

Post by Don Danko333 »

If Nick wore a name tag it would read: 'Hello my name is THE GODS!'.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That virus was a level four lab containment virus but it was put into level two containment lab which made it inventible it would escape. The study of it by top American medical scientists that was given to the American Congress state this virus was genetically engineered to mutate 20 times faster then a normal covid virus which makes it a bio-weapon, intended or not. That means natural immunity is compromised. And the virus can mutate into more deadly forms faster then the population can adapt which means global pandemic. The American government sector shipped this project to China as this type of research has been banned in America since the presidency of Nixon.

It seems to me the global elites don't control the world as they wish you have to have something that is actually a threat to get the levers of government, law, media and the public moving into their direction. The lockdown papers of the (((Rockefeller group))) stated they would use a global pandemic to attempt to create a security state. The Jewish oligarch and bagman of the Jewish Rothschild's, Soros in 2015 stated the plan was total riots, city burning, civil war and uprising in America to then justify Martial Law in which the constitution is gone.

I remember the controlled media gas lighting the population into anyone stating this was a lab made virus is a crazzzzyyyyy person! Now its mainstream knowledge. The intelligence agencies in America where working with Twitter and other social media companies to censor any questions around the virus, the vax and the lockdowns.

It also turns out the major pharma company lied to the EU political officials about the vax which then forced vax social passports and the vax on the population of Europe. They wanted to make billions forcing the population to their product but given the connection of the establishment between the elites, government, deep state forces and global corporations. Maybe they agreed to this lie around a policy meeting somewhere it only takes a few bosses.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:36 am “Nick's latest rant at the JoS, he claims anyone resisting Nick is resisting the "Gods" that includes asking questions, thinking for oneself and having ones own free will.”

It's descending into a clownworld show. A positive being, human or even non human isn't threatened by others becoming all they can be. They want peers, not slaves. They would be like: Go ahead, ask questions.

Any thinking being who is free and sovereign thinks for themselves. They ask questions, take in all the information they can and then make their own decisions. That's a reasoned response. Not an emotional reaction. If you're constantly reacting, you're off balance. That's why for example the proxies manipulate humanity down here with all the appeals to emotionality. Like: if you don't take this bio weapon you're killing granny!

Asking questions, thinking for oneself. That's free will.

If the propaganda is we want to make you free but don't ask questions and give me money....ehhh...sounds like: this and that is a 'threat to our democracy'.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its not well known but every few years the CEO's of the global tech corporations in America host a large private meeting in California in which they sit down and meet about policy direction with the representatives of the CIA. Its the tech sector version of Bilderberger.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:40 am If Nick wore a name tag it would read: 'Hello my name is THE GODS!'.
:lol:

It would go something like, :hey, Nickz, here. The Gawds (natural sarcasm of Nick) toldeth me to put my name as The Gawds"
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:57 am That virus was a level four lab containment virus but it was put into level two containment lab which made it inventible it would escape. The study of it by top American medical scientists that was given to the American Congress state this virus was genetically engineered to mutate 20 times faster then a normal covid virus which makes it a bio-weapon, intended or not. That means natural immunity is compromised. And the virus can mutate into more deadly forms faster then the population can adapt which means global pandemic. The American government sector shipped this project to China as this type of research has been banned in America since the presidency of Nixon.

It seems to me the global elites don't control the world as they wish you have to have something that is actually a threat to get the levers of government, law, media and the public moving into their direction. The lockdown papers of the (((Rockefeller group))) stated they would use a global pandemic to attempt to create a security state. The Jewish oligarch and bagman of the Jewish Rothschild's, Soros in 2015 stated the plan was total riots, city burning, civil war and uprising in America to then justify Martial Law in which the constitution is gone.

I remember the controlled media gas lighting the population into anyone stating this was a lab made virus is a crazzzzyyyyy person! Now its mainstream knowledge. The intelligence agencies in America where working with Twitter and other social media companies to censor any questions around the virus, the vax and the lockdowns.

It also turns out the major pharma company lied to the EU political officials about the vax which then forced vax social passports and the vax on the population of Europe. They wanted to make billions forcing the population to their product but given the connection of the establishment between the elites, government, deep state forces and global corporations. Maybe they agreed to this lie around a policy meeting somewhere it only takes a few bosses.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:36 am “Nick's latest rant at the JoS, he claims anyone resisting Nick is resisting the "Gods" that includes asking questions, thinking for oneself and having ones own free will.”

It's descending into a clownworld show. A positive being, human or even non human isn't threatened by others becoming all they can be. They want peers, not slaves. They would be like: Go ahead, ask questions.

Any thinking being who is free and sovereign thinks for themselves. They ask questions, take in all the information they can and then make their own decisions. That's a reasoned response. Not an emotional reaction. If you're constantly reacting, you're off balance. That's why for example the proxies manipulate humanity down here with all the appeals to emotionality. Like: if you don't take this bio weapon you're killing granny!

If the propaganda is we want to make you free but don't ask questions and give me money....ehhh...sounds like: this and that is a 'threat to our democracy'.
Damn, that is harsh to hear. Covid19 was and is already a blast, not in a good way of course. 10 times deadlier than Covid.

And, look at what the Cobra retard says about the Monkeypox:
Attachments
This sign is just like what he did with Covid. He didn't believe in Covid until he changed his views to fit the narrative
This sign is just like what he did with Covid. He didn't believe in Covid until he changed his views to fit the narrative
Screenshot_20240819_084702_Chrome.jpg (483.49 KiB) Viewed 91 times
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Nick himself is a total failure.

He doesn't believe in a pandemic, then shifts the narrative in order for gullible people to think that he believes in the pandemic and cares for them.

And also, he promotes values of teachings and that people should spend quality time with other qualitative people who also have proof for their claims.

That is in his recent topic:

https://ancient-forums.com/threads/ment ... st-1086438

Where is the proof of him being a real HP, or a real life-inspiring Guru?

Answer: nowhere as he is just a manipulative person and also just an internet guru.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Nick, looking for a fucking shekel...

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The only thing that gets Nick to do several threads on one topic fast.....Is fucking $hekels... Nick is keeping up his topic theme of trying to hustle people into his scheme of they do all the work and he makes all the money off them in some paywall scheme. Several threads in a row on the same subject so fast as well. Nick is claiming to be Professor shekels now.

GoldenDragon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:51 am Nick himself is a total failure.

He doesn't believe in a pandemic, then shifts the narrative in order for gullible people to think that he believes in the pandemic and cares for them.

And also, he promotes values of teachings and that people should spend quality time with other qualitative people who also have proof for their claims.

Answer: nowhere as he is just a manipulative person and also just an internet guru.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Nick deleted several of my article threads in a row on the Covid 19 pandemic that Maxine wanted back in 2020. These articles had been up for months and had up to 25,000 and more views on important information. No explanation as to why. Professor Shekels [Nick] never provided any information or important, useful insight into anything on the subject. Or any subject for that matter.

GoldenDragon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:40 am If Nick wore a name tag it would read: 'Hello my name is THE GODS!'.

It would go something like, :hey, Nickz, here. The Gawds (natural sarcasm of Nick) toldeth me to put my name as The Gawds"
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:57 am That virus was a level four lab containment virus but it was put into level two containment lab which made it inventible it would escape. The study of it by top American medical scientists that was given to the American Congress state this virus was genetically engineered to mutate 20 times faster then a normal covid virus which makes it a bio-weapon, intended or not. That means natural immunity is compromised. And the virus can mutate into more deadly forms faster then the population can adapt which means global pandemic. The American government sector shipped this project to China as this type of research has been banned in America since the presidency of Nixon.

Damn, that is harsh to hear. Covid19 was and is already a blast, not in a good way of course. 10 times deadlier than Covid.

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:24 am The only thing that gets Nick to do several threads on one topic fast.....Is fucking $hekels... Nick is keeping up his topic theme of trying to hustle people into his scheme of they do all the work and he makes all the money off them in some paywall scheme. Several threads in a row on the same subject so fast as well. Nick is claiming to be Professor shekels now.

GoldenDragon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:51 am Nick himself is a total failure.

Right you are Don. I always noticed that when Nick prepares too much topic is either for one of his money-generating thoughtforms or because of the money-grabbing scheme he launched now.

Like you've said, there is not much hope for JoS people as they are too stupid to wake up from the lies and the deception of the JoS and Nick especially
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:33 am Nick deleted several of my article threads in a row on the Covid 19 pandemic that Maxine wanted back in 2020. These articles had been up for months and had up to 25,000 and more views on important information. No explanation as to why. Professor Shekels [Nick] never provided any information or important, useful insight into anything on the subject. Or any subject for that matter.

GoldenDragon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:47 am

Nick is only a coward, a golumn as that image of the Lord of The Rings Golumn best describes him.

He managed to backup the old JoS forum posts, including those from the older clergy but he censored your old account as well. You are there as "JoS Forum Contributions"