Message From Maxine

Don Danko333

Message From Maxine

Post by Don Danko333 »

Message From Maxine

I contacted a deity that deals with spirits and spirit communication to bring the spirit of Maxine through directly. This ensures that Maxine comes through and not someone or something else. This is how rituals of such are properly done. It was Maxine it was her energy and her way of communicating with me. She asked me to tell everyone certain things.

Maxine wanted me to tell everyone she is not dead. That she is alive and is on the other side but is alive.

Maxine wanted everyone to know she is alive but she is not an ascended master she stressed this numerous times and she really wanted people to know this.

Maxine said there is no Magnum Opus.

Maxine also stated there is no father Satan, she created this concept as a method to promote her ideology into the community she felt it was that important. She apologized for this. She stated she no longer cares about the JoS as she on the other side.

The two most important things Maxine stressed to me over and over to give to people as her message is she is alive and she is not an ascended master. That is the message Maxine wanted everyone to know.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Message From Maxine

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I mentioned before I spent the 90's doing dreamwork. During which time (as I hunted for the spirit of my friend), ended up having many lucid conversations with 'deceased' people. They all said the same thing. That they are NOT 'dead'. They're alive. No longer attached to a physical body but nevertheless, alive. So I believe yes, she would have said this.

It's also believable to hear her say she's not an ascended master. What I learned during my own time doing this work is most people are there as they were when they were alive. She wasn't an ascended master here, why should she be one there?

I think, as she began to post less and less when still alive, that her no longer caring about the JoS began when still incarnate and so not really caring much or at all after having crossed is logical. And also her having made up 'father' Satan.

I respectfully have to disagree on one instance with what she had to say. She's not going to magically - from the fact of having crossed over - know or not know more than when attached to a physical body. Therefore I'm taking the bit about her saying there is no magnum opus with a grain of salt. She didn't know anything about the magnum opus in life, right? Why should it be any different in the afterlife? I don't think she knows. For her it isn't real. That doesn't negate something so powerful. She doesn't know enough yet to be able to, with authority, negate ascended master types, as in state they aren't real, that the transformation of a magnum opus isn't real. That they didn't go through a spiritual transformation. I do think that kind of transformation is real, and that there is forensic evidence of this to be found.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Maxine also stated when I asked her. She does not believe in Demons and was never working with Demons she stated she had no experience of Demons. The JoS was a scheme to promote her ideology into the community.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

This is Maxine and that is what Maxine stated. People are the same personality when they cross over. I knew Maxine in life well enough she is the same on the other side when I communicated with her.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:23 pm I mentioned before I spent the 90's doing dreamwork. During which time (as I hunted for the spirit of my friend), ended up having many lucid conversations with 'deceased' people. They all said the same thing. That they are NOT 'dead'. They're alive. No longer attached to a physical body but nevertheless, alive. So I believe yes, she would have said this.

It's also believable to hear her say she's not an ascended master. What I learned during my own time doing this work is most people are there as they were when they were alive. She wasn't an ascended master here, why should she be one there?

I think, as she began to post less and less when still alive, that her no longer caring about the JoS began when still incarnate and so not really caring much or at all after having crossed is logical. And also her having made up 'father' Satan.

I respectfully have to disagree on one instance with what she had to say. She's not going to magically - from the fact of having crossed over - know or not know more than when attached to a physical body. Therefore I'm taking the bit about her saying there is no magnum opus with a grain of salt. She didn't know anything about the magnum opus in life, right? Why should it be any different in the afterlife? I don't think she knows. For her it isn't real. That doesn't negate something so powerful. She doesn't know enough yet to be able to, with authority, negate ascended master types, as in state they aren't real, that the transformation of a magnum opus isn't real. That they didn't go through a spiritual transformation. I do think that kind of transformation is real, and that there is forensic evidence of this to be found.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"Maxine also stated when I asked her. She does not believe in Demons and was never working with Demons she stated she had no experience of Demons. The JoS was scheme to promote her ideology into the community."

This makes logical sense to me also because yes, someone having crossed if given the opportunity to pass on such things as where they were mistaken or wanting to say sorry, or correct the record...will do so.

Thanks for doing this, sharing this. You knew her best of all of us, having worked with her longest. You'd recognize her.

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

My opinion from having studied the east enough over the years is the quote 'Magnum Opus' is possible but it is not done in the hollywood style where you just live in a normal physical body forever with lots of money and ease.

Here is something to draw a contrast between Maxine and Satanism thinking and what the only person who is recorded to have ascended stated. And that is the Yogi's and Saints renounce the world and go into monasteries and forests to merge with the Absolute [Brahman=god] and disappear into light. He also left the world in a body of pure light, he denounced meat eating, the caste system and he didn't like money. He paid for his temple to be built with his siddhi power of creating gold from other object he could hold a lesser metal in his hand and transform it into gold. But didn't care for money and was an ascetic and told people to worship the god of light. What would Maxine have said about that I already know she would have complained that is the enemy and its fucking Christian. etc
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:23 pm I respectfully have to disagree on one instance with what she had to say. She's not going to magically - from the fact of having crossed over - know or not know more than when attached to a physical body. Therefore I'm taking the bit about her saying there is no magnum opus with a grain of salt. She didn't know anything about the magnum opus in life, right? Why should it be any different in the afterlife? I don't think she knows. For her it isn't real. That doesn't negate something so powerful. She doesn't know enough yet to be able to, with authority, negate ascended master types, as in state they aren't real, that the transformation of a magnum opus isn't real. That they didn't go through a spiritual transformation. I do think that kind of transformation is real, and that there is forensic evidence of this to be found.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Maxine's attitude was she crossed over and does not care about the JoS anymore. She also was apologetic for how she behaved with misleading everyone.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:09 pm "Maxine also stated when I asked her. She does not believe in Demons and was never working with Demons she stated she had no experience of Demons. The JoS was scheme to promote her ideology into the community."

This makes logical sense to me also because yes, someone having crossed if given the opportunity to pass on such things as where they were mistaken or wanting to say sorry, or correct the record...will do so.

Thanks for doing this, sharing this. You knew her best of all of us, having worked with her longest. You'd recognize her.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"My opinion from having studied the east enough over the years is the quote 'Magnum Opus' is possible but it is not done in the hollywood style where you just live in a normal physical body forever with lots of money and ease.

Here is something to draw a contrast between Maxine and Satanism thinking and what the only person who is recorded to have ascended stated. And that is the Yogi's and Saints renounce the world and go into monasteries and forests to merge with the Absolute [Brahman=god] and disappear into light. He also left the world in a body of pure light, he denounced meat eating, the caste system and he didn't like money. He paid for his temple to be built with his siddhi power of creating gold from other object he could hold a lesser metal in his hand and transform it into gold. But didn't care for money and was an ascetic and told people to worship the god of light. What would Maxine have said about that I already know she would have complained that is the enemy and its fucking Christian. etc"

Oh, for sure, the hollywood ideas about it are BS. But of course. Hollywood is a nest of vipers, after all, not meant to 'entertain' us, but to program us. And the rest here you're saying, who you refer to, is all true too. And yes I could totally see her complaining it's the enemy and fucking christian etc (laughs). Totally agree.

I remember her telling me about how mad it made her when people would call her to evangelize, talk 'fucking christianity' to her. How she got a call like this and went off on the caller, yelling at them. Then discovered it was her son and his friends trolling her - she was on speakerphone (laughs). She heard them all killing themselves laughing.

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satanism is just an American cultural creation. From Lavey to Maxine, its American culture the materialistic, liberal American culture has created out of itself a pseudo religion to join when one is tired of the American evangelical church political and cultural bible thumping. Maxine was a Laveyan Satanist her whole life. She even acted like Lavey, creating her own brand of Satanism to promote her ideological views.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:25 pm "My opinion from having studied the east enough over the years is the quote 'Magnum Opus' is possible but it is not done in the hollywood style where you just live in a normal physical body forever with lots of money and ease.

Here is something to draw a contrast between Maxine and Satanism thinking and what the only person who is recorded to have ascended stated. And that is the Yogi's and Saints renounce the world and go into monasteries and forests to merge with the Absolute [Brahman=god] and disappear into light. He also left the world in a body of pure light, he denounced meat eating, the caste system and he didn't like money. He paid for his temple to be built with his siddhi power of creating gold from other object he could hold a lesser metal in his hand and transform it into gold. But didn't care for money and was an ascetic and told people to worship the god of light. What would Maxine have said about that I already know she would have complained that is the enemy and its fucking Christian. etc"

Oh, for sure, the hollywood ideas about it are BS. But of course. Hollywood is a nest of vipers, after all, not meant to 'entertain' us, but to program us. And the rest here you're saying, who you refer to, is all true too. And yes I could totally see her complaining it's the enemy and fucking christian etc (laughs). Totally agree.

I remember her telling me about how mad it made her when people would call her to evangelize, talk 'fucking christianity' to her. How she got a call like this and went off on the caller, yelling at them. Then discovered it was her son and his friends trolling her - she was on speakerphone (laughs). She heard them all killing themselves laughing.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That means it was just the demon Belial deceiving me in the JoS pretending to be Maxine's made up Father Satan, she didn't believe in anything and was an atheist her whole life, like Lavey. She was not spiritually open and not a spiritual person. Demons like to manipulate and use spiritually open people for their own agenda's.