Message From Maxine

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Message From Maxine

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“Satanism is just an American cultural creation. From Lavey to Maxine, its American culture the materialistic, liberal American culture has created out of itself a pseudo religion to join when one is tired of the American evangelical church political and cultural bible thumping. Maxine was a Laveyan Satanist her whole life. She even acted like Lavey, creating her own brand of Satanism to promote her ideological views.”

I agree however...I think the water gets murky because the whole ritualistic, blood drinking, robe wearing, child sacrificing, sex magic death cult worshipping itself (by whatever name) goes back into prehistory. And of course this is what it is widely believed Satanists do. There IS a negative group who do these things. I've been doing studying into that, I recently found there is another name for them from long ago; sorry I can't think of it off the top of my head at the moment. This does not detract from the observation that the american version is a new kind of iteration.

I know some people who call themselves satanists would take exception to this, call it a stereotype, state they don't do those things. But that doesn't negate that there actually ARE people in high places who DO do these practices, elites. Who DO worship a highly negative being or beings, who summon them with human sacrifices and invite them in (possession).

Interesting you say Belial was deceiving and pretending to fool you...using spiritually minded people for their own agendas. This group I'm thinking of also are in the end, being deceived and used to further negative non human agendas.

The people I'm thinking of (I think they) worship Belial (Baal). Baal being a title really, not an individual, it means 'Lord'.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

What I was told when I communicated with the demon Gusion is demons don't like me because I vibrate at a higher frequency. Demons don't like spiritually evolved people. He also told me that Belial was the demon who had deceived me into going to the JoS and staying there. Demon's will use spiritually open people as targets of advantage but they also work to abuse them and destroy their lives while getting what they can out of them. Because they hate them. Demons are negative spirits from lower astral realms they are psychopathic spirits.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:39 am

Interesting you say Belial was deceiving and pretending to fool you...using spiritually minded people for their own agendas. This group I'm thinking of also are in the end, being deceived and used to further negative non human agendas.

The people I'm thinking of (I think they) worship Belial (Baal). Baal being a title really, not an individual, it means 'Lord'.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I'am talking about Satanism as a legal religion in America what Lavey created all the Satanic groups and members are Laveyan one way or another. They all come from Lavey's religion of Satanism. The Yahweh cult is running the global monetary system and buy and control the political class and own the media and global corporations. Black Rock it turns out is just a shell company for the Rothschild's.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:39 am “Satanism is just an American cultural creation. From Lavey to Maxine, its American culture the materialistic, liberal American culture has created out of itself a pseudo religion to join when one is tired of the American evangelical church political and cultural bible thumping. Maxine was a Laveyan Satanist her whole life. She even acted like Lavey, creating her own brand of Satanism to promote her ideological views.”

I agree however...I think the water gets murky because the whole ritualistic, blood drinking, robe wearing, child sacrificing, sex magic death cult worshipping itself (by whatever name) goes back into prehistory. And of course this is what it is widely believed Satanists do. There IS a negative group who do these things. I've been doing studying into that, I recently found there is another name for them from long ago; sorry I can't think of it off the top of my head at the moment. This does not detract from the observation that the american version is a new kind of iteration.

I know some people who call themselves satanists would take exception to this, call it a stereotype, state they don't do those things. But that doesn't negate that there actually ARE people in high places who DO do these practices, elites. Who DO worship a highly negative being or beings, who summon them with human sacrifices and invite them in (possession).
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

How many spiritual people are in Satanism the LHP? Not many to none, because the energies are against it. Most don't stay for long and move on. The spiritual people are in the RHP world. Within the context of the system the RHP is about ascension, spiritual practices, developing spiritual power, working with higher deities and spirits, humanitarian ethic's and understanding the absolute [god] as spiritual light, energy, consciousness, and love as its pure and highest manifestation.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“I'm talking about Satanism as a legal religion in America what Lavey created all the Satanic groups and members are Laveyan one way or another. They all come from Lavey's religion of Satanism. The Yahweh cult is running the global monetary system and buy and control the political class and own the media and global corporations.”

oh, ok, I see what you're saying. Would you say it's a fair observation to say the Lavey (I would add in crowley too) satanism is one side of the janus head, the other being the yahweh cult, since at the top the same elites - people - mind virus/death worshipping cult is behind both, which also controls the finances of the world (blackrock) – which owns a ridiculous amount of everything (all under different corporation names)? I recall a study in which after analyzing all the numbers it turned out most of these all go back to/are owned by blackrock, vanguard....and I forget the last of the big three. I think statestreet.

The 'blackrock' being the cube of saturn. It's an occultic symbol, they didn't call it blackrock by chance.

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The global monetary elite, are practicing Kabbalistic Judaism. The occult form of Judaism. The Rothschild's consider themselves to be the messianic linage of the Jewish people. The Rothschild's started out as a high ranking members of the Frankist cult of occult Judaism. Of which the leader Jacob Frank was the declared messiah of the Jewish agenda. The Rothschild's passed this on to them after Frank.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:26 am “I'm talking about Satanism as a legal religion in America what Lavey created all the Satanic groups and members are Laveyan one way or another. They all come from Lavey's religion of Satanism. The Yahweh cult is running the global monetary system and buy and control the political class and own the media and global corporations.”

oh, ok, I see what you're saying. Would you say it's a fair observation to say the Lavey (I would add in crowley too) satanism is one side of the janus head, the other being the yahweh cult, since at the top the same elites - people - mind virus/death worshipping cult is behind both, which also controls the finances of the world (blackrock) – which owns a ridiculous amount of everything (all under different corporation names)? I recall a study in which after analyzing all the numbers it turned out most of these all go back to/are owned by blackrock, vanguard....and I forget the last of the big three. I think statestreet.

The 'blackrock' being the cube of saturn. It's an occultic symbol, they didn't call it blackrock by chance.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Something to note, Jew, Larry Fink the CEO of black rock, openly brags his company [Rothschild shell company] uses its power to push the anti-White, cultural marxist [WOKE] agenda onto society and the world. They force all lesser corporations to push this or go out of business and they buy the politicians [Black Rock exec was caught on camera bragging they buy politicians in Washington] to push this Jewish cult onto the populace and world.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“How many spiritual people are in Satanism the LHP? Not many to none, because the energies are against it. Most don't stay for long and move on. The spiritual people are in the RHP world. Within the context of the system the RHP is about ascension, spiritual practices, developing spiritual power, working with higher deities and spirits, humanitarian ethic's and understanding the absolute [god] as spiritual light, energy, consciousness, and love as its pure and highest manifestation.”

That's a fair and really interesting question/observation. A few years ago I might have disagreed thinking there are lots of spiritual people in satanism....but that was before all the absolute negativity and hatred I got over being labelled something I'm not and lies told about me. And in the larger satanic picture when you look at the anti-life practices they espouse – specifically the 'right' to be able to abort children (which to my mind is a blood sacrifice), or cultivating a space which seems a magnet for mentally ill who can't understand the difference between XX and XY, sucking gullible lost people in to help promote narratives that are anti-family and anti-life...mutilating children and calling it 'gender affirmation'....promoting lack of morality and calling it 'freedom'....I could go on but you get the idea...

I don't support those things myself, I'm for life, family, protecting and nurturing children. I'm about (as you say) spiritual practices, developing spiritual power, working with higher deities and spirits, humanitarian ethic's and understanding the absolute [god] as spiritual light, energy, consciousness, and love as its pure and highest manifestation.

Love IS the highest frequency. If one wants to reach those higher dimensions, while espousing rabid fanaticism and hatred, being anti-life, higher dimensional beings aren't going to give those people the time of day.

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That's the truth about the extreme freedom, Satanism promotes. Its not free, everyone has to pay the price of it on themselves, others and greater society.

The Satanic freedom movement of the The Satanic Temple, call abortion their "Satanic ritual" and its part of their religion. They want to have child sacrifice as their religious ritual. They just promote as you note the WOKE agenda as their religion. They just don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:45 am “How many spiritual people are in Satanism the LHP? Not many to none, because the energies are against it. Most don't stay for long and move on. The spiritual people are in the RHP world. Within the context of the system the RHP is about ascension, spiritual practices, developing spiritual power, working with higher deities and spirits, humanitarian ethic's and understanding the absolute [god] as spiritual light, energy, consciousness, and love as its pure and highest manifestation.”

That's a fair and really interesting question/observation. A few years ago I might have disagreed thinking there are lots of spiritual people in satanism....but that was before all the absolute negativity and hatred I got over being labelled something I'm not and lies told about me. And in the larger satanic picture when you look at the anti-life practices they espouse – specifically the 'right' to be able to abort children (which to my mind is a blood sacrifice), or cultivating a space which seems a magnet for mentally ill who can't understand the difference between XX and XY, sucking gullible lost people in to help promote narratives that are anti-family and anti-life...mutilating children and calling it 'gender affirmation'....promoting lack of morality and calling it 'freedom'....I could go on but you get the idea...

I don't support those things myself, I'm for life, family, protecting and nurturing children. I'm about (as you say) spiritual practices, developing spiritual power, working with higher deities and spirits, humanitarian ethic's and understanding the absolute [god] as spiritual light, energy, consciousness, and love as its pure and highest manifestation.

Love IS the highest frequency. If one wants to reach those higher dimensions, while espousing rabid fanaticism and hatred, being anti-life, higher dimensional beings aren't going to give those people the time of day.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

About the hate, it was ridiculous how Nick just caused me to leave by deleting most of my articles for year and a half. Because he was mad because I defeated him in debates and sent me a rage message in private he was going to put me in moderation and delete anything of mine he wanted to teach me a lesson for upsetting his feelings with logic and facts. So I left after a year and a half of this abusive nonsense. Then he open declares me a evil jooooooz for simple doing what I told him I would do if he didn't stop being abusive. I simply left.

And all the people that started to attack me based on that for years. From online death threats, harassment, attempted doxxing, trying to pretend to be my friend to get personal information to give to Nick, constant accusations and attacks on my character. That is where I really started to note the amount of drug addicts, mentality disordered people, abusive losers, negative failures in general that make up Satanism.