Summoning The Demon Amon? A lesson

AnonPoster

Re: Summoning The Demon Amon? A lesson

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:04 pm Something to mention on the attitudes of people in the JoS towards magician work is too immature to work. They worship these entities like they are Jesus Christ. Then they get played and walked all over by them. If your going to work with different beings as a magician you're going to need a mature understanding of higher reality and these beings are beings like people. Some are good some are bad some are in between. Otherwise you're going to be fucked like the typical Christian who no matter how much the unholy spirit Jesus they worship shits on them and proves itself a liar, fraud, deceiver, total shlomo demon by other name. They just grovel on the ground praising it as a total fool. Because they can't judge the thing on its actual behavior and energies only on the false claims they have been given and their emotional connections to the falsehoods. Maturity comes with trust in ones own self and the ability to discern the situation and act on it for what it is not what one wants it to be.
youre a jew so demons hated u. thats all magestein.

no demon hated me or lied to me.

ive been blessed all my life.

delete this comment, kikes!
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maxine's Hebrew angel Samael [Azazel] Satan gave her the final RTR which is a Hebrew Kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves... This Hebrew angel Azazel, told Maxine this was the only RTR we where to do for good. Shlomo confirmed. A Jewish angel jewed Maxine, even its name is Hebrew.
Don Danko wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:20 am I wonder why the RTR's don't work.... Maxine told us the Final RTR would finish the enemy off totality by now. It didn't as mentioned. Why could this be...
Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 pm The Jews reverse their own letters in their Hebrew letter chanting exercises going back centuries this is well known on Jewish websites:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”

The Jews reverse the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew mantra's to manifest the Jewish messiah:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."
In the Final RTR for Aleph:
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely..
The Jews also reverse the Hebrew Shin to make Niss/Nissi the Hebrew mantra name of Jehova from Exodus 17:15 which is the weapon Moses uses to defeat the Egyptians with meaning this mantra is a psychic warfare mantra against Gentiles as mantra names of magical weapons are in the occult. So what does reversing the other Hebrew letters do if those two just do that.

Maxine and Hooded Blahbra's claims this is all nullified including the Hebrew letters that don't reverse in that ritual, if one just chants Hebrew mantras from the 22 letter back to one is also a lie the Jews already do the same going backwards as the normal part of chanting their own Torah:
https://www.vbs.org/worship/meet-our-cl ... -backwards
"For both the Shema and the Ten Commandments, if they are confusing or difficult for you, then take a page of out of the rabbinic book. Read them backwards. Then you will find the words of the Torah close to you. In your heart, in your mind, and in your soul."

"One such maxim says, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah." That is, you don't need to read the Torah strictly chronologically....I'd argue to use the maxim, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah" as key to open the door that is keeping you outside the beautiful palace of connection. I would suggest to read both the Shema and the Ten Commandments backwards. If you do so, you can see the God-Idea emerge in each of us. ."
Satanakaraj666

Post by Satanakaraj666 »

Lorsi wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:47 pm Yes, Jesus was their messiah, and they still wait for the messiah to come back to this day, since the messiah has already come, and been crucified. When Moses was on Mount Sinai, the alien told him that a messiah would later come down to guide them, but the rumor got around, and that shouldn't have happened. This information is in the book 'The Prophecy of Thiaoouba', the aliens in that book are from the 'old empire'.

Other more important information is about the 'Anunnaki'. The Domain was confused with the Anunnaki. I remember that JOS loved the Anunnaki, and showed the tree as if it were kundalini. Certainly the Domain did not come after gold, nor teach yoga. The 'tree' was a search engine. They came after their lost limbs that fell into this prison, and many are still here today.

This image is part of my research only.

01.jpg
Cyrus the Great, a member of the Domain.
Thanks to you, I read the entire file of "The Alien Interview", and I gotta say, boy, that really opens up my eyes. From that, I gathered that none of us are actually earthlings, that each and every one of us were either brought here via being captured or we had business here to conduct on earth and was held captive by the enemy aliens, who has this very advanced system of hypnotizing us and then erasing the memories. So we're here as prisoners to work for the enemies, experience earthy death, past life erased, then reincarnate to a viable meat suit - over and over.

I'm just confused on the part about the Jews. It mentioned that they were from another place in the galaxy and were brought over to earth, memories erased as well. Seems like they're slaves as well, do how do they fit into the narrative that they're our enemies?

Another thing I learned from that book is that we are already immortal, just that we have forgotten and our abilities has been weakened so we have to find a way to bring back our memories and our abilities. Something like we have to reorient ourselves again.

There are still lots of questions left unanswered. But I will end it and say that I've always felt that reincarnation was designed by the enemy to keep us stuck here on earth. Ever since I was a child, I would look up into the sky at night, full of stars, and I felt that homesick feeling. Maybe this is why I've never truly felt this is not my home.

Now, about the Anunnaki. Are you positing that all of them, including Ea/Enki/Satan/Shiva (as they say at JoS), are the enemies? And from what I'm gathering, no "gods" are with us? We have no allies?

I have a lot of questions, here. These were always something I wondered since I was little.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That is the entire narrative of the cult of Scientology which was created by the con artist Hubbard.
Satanakaraj666 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Thanks to you, I read the entire file of "The Alien Interview", and I gotta say, boy, that really opens up my eyes. From that, I gathered that none of us are actually earthlings, that each and every one of us were either brought here via being captured or we had business here to conduct on earth and was held captive by the enemy aliens, who has this very advanced system of hypnotizing us and then erasing the memories. So we're here as prisoners to work for the enemies, experience earthy death, past life erased, then reincarnate to a viable meat suit - over and over.

I'm just confused on the part about the Jews. It mentioned that they were from another place in the galaxy and were brought over to earth, memories erased as well. Seems like they're slaves as well, do how do they fit into the narrative that they're our enemies?

Another thing I learned from that book is that we are already immortal, just that we have forgotten and our abilities has been weakened so we have to find a way to bring back our memories and our abilities. Something like we have to reorient ourselves again.

There are still lots of questions left unanswered. But I will end it and say that I've always felt that reincarnation was designed by the enemy to keep us stuck here on earth. Ever since I was a child, I would look up into the sky at night, full of stars, and I felt that homesick feeling. Maybe this is why I've never truly felt this is not my home.

Now, about the Anunnaki. Are you positing that all of them, including Ea/Enki/Satan/Shiva (as they say at JoS), are the enemies? And from what I'm gathering, no "gods" are with us? We have no allies?

I have a lot of questions, here. These were always something I wondered since I was little.
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:50 am I mentioned before I have been following and studying the work of Raven. However my experience with the Shlomo demons from 15 years in the JoS is they will first give you a nice and pleasant face then slowly over time the mask starts to drop more and more. They will also attempt to mask their energies if you find them out and act on it. For all I know this was some other persona of Shlomo that showed up around the time I was getting ready to leave the JoS and Shlomo demonism. This happened with another Shlomo demon I was close to as a guardian in the JoS. It showed up under a different persona and pretended it was something different till I got wise and started to ask it certain test questions then it dropped the mask and got triggered.

My question is why is an altar to Lucifer acting as a total portal to Shlomo demons? None of my pagan altars ever had this nor did the offerings I leave to pagan deities I work with had this happen. I notice Raven never mentions having this problem with the pagan Goddess, Hecate who she is also dedicated to and works with she even has her tattooed on her leg she stated. She only has this problem with Shlomo demon stuff. I learn from my mistakes and move on. Mistakes if you learn from them are what they are supposed to be lessons in the spiritual school of life.

At this point what I know is after I dismantled the altar and shut the door on all this stuff every thing has been fine and great the energy is nice and clear. This was only coming from this kind of stuff. I just took the pump handle off the well and sealed the well and now everything is great that is all I need to know.

nihil99 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 am
Don Danko wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:52 pm ...I have decided to dismantle my altar to Lucifer after the energy around the altar become that of Satan [Samael-Azazel] when I left offerings of Honey on it to Lucifer. And a lot of information came together I think Lucifer does not exist in the Roman paradigm as I was told by other researchers because this was always just another title for these Semitic entities. I don't know the whole story on what actually happened with this all. But I know after I dismantled the altar and shut the door on all the Lucifer stuff all the strange Satanic energies of Semitic stuff came to a total end and its great.

After that I don't need to know. I just took the pump handle off the well and sealed it and that's all that was needed. I never had any of those problems just working with one hundred percent Pagan deities. No Shlomo.
It sounds a lot like what A. Raven Star and her friend discussed in the video about how the Baphomet entity is impersonating Lucifer in many ways:

I'm talking about the part where she tells about how the Baphomet entity steals offerings that was intended for Lucifer. She specifically mentions the honey she left on the altar for Lucifer as an offering, and when she came back, the honey was filled with Baphomet energy.

It's interesting that the exact same thing happened to you. Was this some king of test as to what would happen if you did the same with the honey?

What I gather from your posts so far is that after you left the JoS, you came in contact with this Lucifer entity, who has been a positive influence on you, and you had no negative experiences with him. Until... now? Do you think it was an impersonation attempt by Samael? Or Lucifer is not who he claims to be? Maybe he's a third aspect of the YHVH-Samael entity to fool even those who figured out that Satan is the shadow side of YHVH? :o :lol:
(like Satan) Lucifer seems to be one of those ambiguous terms that is opening the box to a lot of possible entities and such. so you might not know what your going to get when you use the term. Lucifer is synonymous with Satan to people(the most common). Then there are people who use it as a term for "the lightbearer", the inner light/illumination within a person, not even necesarily a being. Then there is the Lucifer Christos. and of course there are people who treat him as a Pagan god, although researching the Roman and Greek pantheons there doesn't seem to be any Lucifer among the upper pantheons. So the people giving Lucifer "increased importance" and choosing him to revere in the highest esteem over all other gods are possible only doing so because they are still viewing him as the main "adversary" aka Satan. which connects into the same being/energy. many luciferans have nearly the same aesthetics as satanists (like Raven Star). just some thoughts to ponder...
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I was told by researchers that Lucifer does not exist in the Pagan world in all reality. This word only brings in strange Shlomo energies. This is the ancient name for Christ among the Gnostics.