Why did your group Curse Catherine of Eastside Christ Ministries

AnonPoster

Why did your group Curse Catherine of Eastside Christ Ministries

Post by AnonPoster »

We pray for you. We have roumers spread in our main campus church that your group has cursed our Youth Pastor Catherine. She has been out sick the last couple of days and it doesn't look like its getting better. Oh sweet Jesus we pray it isn't covid she has an appointment to go get tested Saturday. One of our brothers though suggested your group did a curse against her. Pray it ain't so. By the power of Christ we remove Demons. We ask that they be sent back to Mamba for officiating this ritual.

Just know we are praying for you and will do a prayer service on the same day at all three of our campus churches to bless and annoint your group by the power of Christ.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Re: Why did your group Curse Catherine of Eastside Christ Ministries

Post by Snakeway »

I personally did not even knew this Catherine existed. I believe Christians curse themselves when they pray to jesus, they get their spirit in contact with some Harmful ET and this cause disease and misfortune.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

We pray for you. We have roumers spread in our main campus church that your group has cursed our Youth Pastor Catherine. She has been out sick the last couple of days and it doesn't look like its getting better. Oh sweet Jesus we pray it isn't covid she has an appointment to go get tested Saturday. One of our brothers though suggested your group did a curse against her. Pray it ain't so. By the power of Christ we remove Demons. We ask that they be sent back to Mamba for officiating this ritual.

Just know we are praying for you and will do a prayer service on the same day at all three of our campus churches to bless and annoint your group by the power of Christ.
I didn't curse Catherine or even know that she existed. I am not aware that anyone in our group cursed her either. However, if she has been praying for me that could explain why she became sick. This is because I have a powerful reflective aura that sends energy right back to the people it came from... This is not the first time that someone who prayed for me, or tried to curse me (because people do that too) became sick or had an accident.

In 2017 a woman was fasting and praying for me (she found out I was a Satanist). She also spread lies and false rumors about me. One day she slipped on the pavement in her driveway and broke her wrist, which led a series of events like dominoes falling. It took her a long time to get her life on track after she tried to derail mine.

Another Christian woman that was trying to get me fired from work soon learned not to send negativity my way. I sent it right back and after I left that place I heard that she fell down the stairs and cracked 7 ribs, from there a series of events escalated leaving her life in shambles.

In 2016 a Jewish man was sending lots of negative energy my way. I warned not to, and politely asked him to stop, but he kept harassing me in the spiritual world... I didn't do anything but reflect his energy back like a mirror. Few weeks later we was robbed by gun point and they stole his laptop and other valuable possessions. Still he persisted, and one week later he passed from a heart attack.

I have hundreds of stories like this, where I never cursed anyone and only sent their energy and negativity back to them, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case with Catherine. Also I abstain from cursing any Christian or Muslim, because I believe that they are cursed already by their own holy books, so why should I waste my time and energy on them? Why curse someone that is cursing themselves every single day?
HPBlackMamba

Post by WhychooseChrist »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:49 pm

I didn't curse Catherine or even know that she existed. I am not aware that anyone in our group cursed her either. However, if she has been praying for me that could explain why she became sick. This is because I have a powerful reflective aura that sends energy right back to the people it came from... This is not the first time that someone who prayed for me, or tried to curse me (because people do that too) became sick or had an accident.

In 2017 a woman was fasting and praying for me (she found out I was a Satanist). She also spread lies and false rumors about me. One day she slipped on the pavement in her driveway and broke her wrist, which led a series of events like dominoes falling. It took her a long time to get her life on track after she tried to derail mine.

Another Christian woman that was trying to get me fired from work soon learned not to send negativity my way. I sent it right back and after I left that place I heard that she fell down the stairs and cracked 7 ribs, from there a series of events escalated leaving her life in shambles.

In 2016 a Jewish man was sending lots of negative energy my way. I warned not to, and politely asked him to stop, but he kept harassing me in the spiritual world... I didn't do anything but reflect his energy back like a mirror. Few weeks later we was robbed by gun point and they stole his laptop and other valuable possessions. Still he persisted, and one week later he passed from a heart attack.

I have hundreds of stories like this, where I never cursed anyone and only sent their energy and negativity back to them, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case with Catherine. Also I abstain from cursing any Christian or Muslim, because I believe that they are cursed already by their own holy books, so why should I waste my time and energy on them? Why curse someone that is cursing themselves every single day?
Oh heavens that's not how it works. My my big claims.

Let's take a look at the Bible Study book under Auras.

QUESTION

How should a Christian view the idea of auras?

ANSWER:

Auras are believed to be subtle energy fields or fields of light emanating from human beings, as well as all living things, surrounding them like a bubble. It is claimed that the human aura indicates the spiritual, physical, and emotional state of a person via the color, depth, and strength of the aura. The colors are interpreted as indicating a feeling, experience, state of health, or quality possessed by the owner. Reading or scanning a person’s aura is allegedly done by some psychics and also by those in some areas of alternative healing therapies. Auras are allegedly seen through clairvoyance, a paranormal ability to see the non-material realm. It is thought that people either have innate supernatural abilities to see auras or can develop psychic powers to see them. Belief in auras is an integral part of the occult, particularly among New Age teachings, Wicca, or witchcraft, all of which are condemned in Scripture as abhorrent to God. The Bible strongly condemns spiritism, mediums, the occult, and psychics (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13).

As with all New Age teachings, there is no biblical basis for belief in auras. There are some who actually believe that the Bible supports a belief in auras and point to Exodus 34 and Matthew 17 as scriptural proof. However, even the most cursory read-through of these passages makes it clear that what was witnessed was the glory of God. In the Exodus passage, Moses had just come down the mountain after spending 40 days and nights with God, and the glory of God was still reflected in his face. The Matthew passage is the account of Jesus’ transfiguration. Both passages are specific to divine encounters and have nothing to do with a personal energy field.

Some people claim that the halos around Jesus, His disciples, and various saints and angels in paintings represent their auras. It is believed that painting halos was first done in ancient Greece and Rome, and then borrowed by Christians in the early years of the church and during the Middle Ages for paintings of angels and the saints. Greek artists brought the halo technique into India during the reign of Alexander the Great, and Buddhist artists adopted it in their depictions of Buddha and Buddhist saints. Halos in paintings are pictorial representations of the spiritual power or status of a figure; there is no evidence that they signify a belief in auras by the artists. Therefore, the claim that halos in paintings are related to auras is unfounded. Furthermore, depiction of halos is part of cultural views and the artist’s imagination. As with auras, there is no biblical basis for a belief in halos.

The Bible does not speak of halos or auras, but it does speak of light in many places, especially of Jesus Christ as “the light of the world” (John 8:12) and of Satan as one who can disguise himself as an “angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14). Consequently, we know that there are the true light and a counterfeit light. God says about Jesus, “In him was life, and that life was the light of men” (John 1:4). Christians are to live as “children of light” (Ephesians 5:8), knowing that they “are sons of the light and sons of the day” (1 Thessalonians 5:5). Since “God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all” (1 John 1:5), one should reject the false light of the aura, a belief rooted in occultism, and rather seek the true light of Jesus Christ. “For God, who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ” (2 Corinthians 4:6).
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

WhychooseChrist wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:37 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Oh heavens that's not how it works. My my big claims.

Let's take a look at the Bible Study book under Auras.

QUESTION

How should a Christian view the idea of auras?

ANSWER:

Auras are believed to be subtle energy fields or fields of light emanating from human beings, as well as all living things, surrounding them like a bubble. It is claimed that the human aura indicates the spiritual, physical, and emotional state of a person via the color, depth, and strength of the aura. The colors are interpreted as indicating a feeling, experience, state of health, or quality possessed by the owner. Reading or scanning a person’s aura is allegedly done by some psychics and also by those in some areas of alternative healing therapies. Auras are allegedly seen through clairvoyance, a paranormal ability to see the non-material realm. It is thought that people either have innate supernatural abilities to see auras or can develop psychic powers to see them. Belief in auras is an integral part of the occult, particularly among New Age teachings, Wicca, or witchcraft, all of which are condemned in Scripture as abhorrent to God. The Bible strongly condemns spiritism, mediums, the occult, and psychics (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13).

As with all New Age teachings, there is no biblical basis for belief in auras. There are some who actually believe that the Bible supports a belief in auras and point to Exodus 34 and Matthew 17 as scriptural proof. However, even the most cursory read-through of these passages makes it clear that what was witnessed was the glory of God. In the Exodus passage, Moses had just come down the mountain after spending 40 days and nights with God, and the glory of God was still reflected in his face. The Matthew passage is the account of Jesus’ transfiguration. Both passages are specific to divine encounters and have nothing to do with a personal energy field.

Some people claim that the halos around Jesus, His disciples, and various saints and angels in paintings represent their auras. It is believed that painting halos was first done in ancient Greece and Rome, and then borrowed by Christians in the early years of the church and during the Middle Ages for paintings of angels and the saints. Greek artists brought the halo technique into India during the reign of Alexander the Great, and Buddhist artists adopted it in their depictions of Buddha and Buddhist saints. Halos in paintings are pictorial representations of the spiritual power or status of a figure; there is no evidence that they signify a belief in auras by the artists. Therefore, the claim that halos in paintings are related to auras is unfounded. Furthermore, depiction of halos is part of cultural views and the artist’s imagination. As with auras, there is no biblical basis for a belief in halos.

The Bible does not speak of halos or auras, but it does speak of light in many places, especially of Jesus Christ as “the light of the world” (John 8:12) and of Satan as one who can disguise himself as an “angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14). Consequently, we know that there are the true light and a counterfeit light. God says about Jesus, “In him was life, and that life was the light of men” (John 1:4). Christians are to live as “children of light” (Ephesians 5:8), knowing that they “are sons of the light and sons of the day” (1 Thessalonians 5:5). Since “God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all” (1 John 1:5), one should reject the false light of the aura, a belief rooted in occultism, and rather seek the true light of Jesus Christ. “For God, who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ” (2 Corinthians 4:6).

If you think that I am joking or making this stuff up... then keep praying for me I guess....

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Christians praying for me, and JoSer's cursing me... but they can't touch this lol :lol:

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 am Image
Christians praying for me, and JoSer's cursing me... but they can't touch this lol :lol:

Your aura was not that hard to breach that shield you had around you is shattered your soul is filled with black energy you are unable soon to preform functions as high priest.

No energy came back to me its all in your soul. One of the layers of your aura is reddish now.

I would like to see you remove this now.

You asked if someone can do this well I happen to be able too.

So I took up your challenge simply for the fun of it.

Your soul has also been frozen and is leaking so you can't curse me back right now or ever you are not to the level of knowing who I am.

Oh arrogant one your days of fooling silly humans are almost over.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:16 am

Your aura was not that hard to breach that shield you had around you is shattered your soul is filled with black energy you are unable soon to preform functions as high priest.

No energy came back to me its all in your soul. One of the layers of your aura is reddish now.

Your soul has also been frozen and is leaking so you can't curse me back right now or ever you are not to the level of knowing who I am.

Knock yourself out bro, have a party...

"Oh arrogant one your days of fooling silly humans are almost over."

You are mistaking my honesty for arrogance. I just laugh at your piss weak curses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooooh I am shaking in my boots... NOT LMAO

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:56 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:16 am

Knock yourself out bro, have a party...

"Oh arrogant one your days of fooling silly humans are almost over."

You are mistaking my honesty for arrogance. I just laugh at your piss weak curses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooooh I am shaking in my boots... NOT LMAO

I sent you some Jew energy and energy from the Jesus thoughtform. You should love it now go and worship Yesuah Bin Yosef ya shabbos goy!
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I sent you some Jew energy and energy from the Jesus thoughtform. You should love it now go and worship Yesuah Bin Yosef ya shabbos goy!

I've been dabbing on these haters and their curses for three years now! You really think this watered down LARP of a curse is going to do anything? :lol:
I told you, cant touch this.

HPBlackMamba