Concerns about Mambas mental health.

AnonPoster

Concerns about Mambas mental health.

Post by AnonPoster »

Joy of Satan and Cobra is great!!!
Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Re: Concerns about Mr Bernstein's mental health.

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 pm Lately, as I read the hooded rabbi's sermons, I notice that they are becoming increasingly comical and, unfortunately, more and more distant from reality. For example, this sermon, "beautiful" in every way

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=64139

What billion people in 10 years can we talk about when even now there are at best only a few thousand on the forum? In fact, can anyone now say how many healthy and adequate non-Jews are present in the "Joy of Satan" if Jews, infiltrators and unreliable people are weeded out? What billion in 10 years can we talk about? The vast majority of the people now in the Ministry who are non-Jews are either minors or have a number of health or mental health problems, look at the health forum! In short, we should not be thinking about a million in 10 years, but about how to keep those already in ministry! But Mr Cobra lives in his own world and obviously does not see what is happening in reality.

Now next. Here's this "magnificent" sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=65175

What do we see in it? Another tale and noodle + motivation to do RTR, and no specifics like in all Bernstein's sermons. They become more and more distant from reality, as if he lives in some other world and doesn't see what's really going on, or he does, but pretends to be a fool. Anyway, I do recommend that anyone who is in contact with Cobra, well somehow already ... Worry about his mental health, because writing such things in all seriousness ... Does he even believe what he writes or is he just laughing at us? :?

Many people wrongfully think that we at the T4S hate the JoS, and that we are attacking them. There is a difference between hating on someone and stating facts. Any honest criticism is received as hate or an attack. Once again, I am not hating on HoodedCobra or the JoS with this response.

The most people ever online at the Circus of Satan's new forum was on May 4 2020 shortly before Maxine's disappearance. And those were only 1658 people. Since then there have been less than 300 active Users on their platform, with only 17 -30 people logging in at one time.

JoS membership statistics.jpg
JoS membership statistics.jpg (55.05 KiB) Viewed 458 times
What this shows us is that the Glory days of the circus is over, and that it's just an empty husk. A former shell of itself fading into irrelevance. Meanwhile, our videos and sermons are going viral, and we are reaching thousands of people.

T4S Views.jpg
T4S Views.jpg (112.37 KiB) Viewed 458 times

This is just one of our videos on many platforms. If you take all of the platforms together, you will discover that we are in fact getting millions of views. This means that T4S has reached more people in one year than the JoS did in 15. We already have a larger audience than them, and because we are an officially recognized religious organization, we also have more credibility.

The JoS has also been rejected by the most notable Satanic organizations internationally. Which makes them the laughing stock of the town square. The court clown which no one can take seriously. Who built the JoS anyway? Most of the hard work had been done by Maxine and High Priest Mageson (Don Danko).

Shortly before Maxine left for good (and immediately after) Hooded Cobra wasted no time in alienating the Joy of Satan's most loyal and long time members. Don Danko, ZolaLuckystar, Azorm, Shael and many others. This spelled the beginning of the end for them, because without your members you are nothing. Everyone knows this too.

To see whether someone is good or evil, just give them power. In this case HoodedCobra abused his power, by spreading false rumors about people online, and censoring his own community. This destroyed his public credibility and image. When confronted about this by his own community, he doubled down instead of apologizing.

Now I am not saying this to hate on the JoS, I am just saying what everyone can plainly see and what most people are already thinking. That is part of the reason why they are spamming their links on our platform. Because they know we are reaching more people and doing better than them. However, as soon as anyone from the T4S goes there, they get censored and banned, so their actions are self defeating.

If anything, we can learn something important from all of this. Freedom and truth will always prevail. In conclusion I would like to ask that you don't go down to Hooded Cobra's level by calling him a Jew and spreading false stories about him on the internet. You are better than that. The truth is that he is probably a Greek guy that lacks leadership skills.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:16 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 pm Lately, as I read the hooded rabbi's sermons, I notice that they are becoming increasingly comical and, unfortunately, more and more distant from reality. For example, this sermon, "beautiful" in every way

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=64139

What billion people in 10 years can we talk about when even now there are at best only a few thousand on the forum? In fact, can anyone now say how many healthy and adequate non-Jews are present in the "Joy of Satan" if Jews, infiltrators and unreliable people are weeded out? What billion in 10 years can we talk about? The vast majority of the people now in the Ministry who are non-Jews are either minors or have a number of health or mental health problems, look at the health forum! In short, we should not be thinking about a million in 10 years, but about how to keep those already in ministry! But Mr Cobra lives in his own world and obviously does not see what is happening in reality.

Now next. Here's this "magnificent" sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=65175

What do we see in it? Another tale and noodle + motivation to do RTR, and no specifics like in all Bernstein's sermons. They become more and more distant from reality, as if he lives in some other world and doesn't see what's really going on, or he does, but pretends to be a fool. Anyway, I do recommend that anyone who is in contact with Cobra, well somehow already ... Worry about his mental health, because writing such things in all seriousness ... Does he even believe what he writes or is he just laughing at us? :?

Many people wrongfully think that we at the T4S hate the JoS, and that we are attacking them. There is a difference between hating on someone and stating facts. Any honest criticism is received as hate or an attack. Once again, I am not hating on HoodedCobra or the JoS with this response.

The most people ever online at the Circus of Satan's new forum was on May 4 2020 shortly before Maxine's disappearance. And those were only 1658 people. Since then there have been less than 300 active Users on their platform, with only 17 -30 people logging in at one time.

JoS membership statistics.jpg

What this shows us is that the Glory days of the circus is over, and that it's just an empty husk. A former shell of itself fading into irrelevance. Meanwhile, our videos and sermons are going viral, and we are reaching thousands of people.

T4S Views.jpg

This is just one of our videos on many platforms. If you take all of the platforms together, you will discover that we are in fact getting millions of views. This means that T4S has reached more people in one year than the JoS did in 15. We already have a larger audience than them, and because we are an officially recognized religious organization, we also have more credibility.

The JoS has also been rejected by the most notable Satanic organizations internationally. Which makes them the laughing stock of the town square. The court clown which no one can take seriously. Who built the JoS anyway? Most of the hard work had been done by Maxine and High Priest Mageson (Don Danko).

Shortly before Maxine left for good (and immediately after) Hooded Cobra wasted no time in alienating the Joy of Satan's most loyal and long time members. Don Danko, ZolaLuckystar, Azorm, Shael and many others. This spelled the beginning of the end for them, because without your members you are nothing. Everyone knows this too.

To see whether someone is good or evil, just give them power. In this case HoodedCobra abused his power, by spreading false rumors about people online, and censoring his own community. This destroyed his public credibility and image. When confronted about this by his own community, he doubled down instead of apologizing.

Now I am not saying this to hate on the JoS, I am just saying what everyone can plainly see and what most people are already thinking. That is part of the reason why they are spamming their links on our platform. Because they know we are reaching more people and doing better than them. However, as soon as anyone from the T4S goes there, they get censored and banned, so their actions are self defeating.

If anything, we can learn something important from all of this. Freedom and truth will always prevail. In conclusion I would like to ask that you don't go down to Hooded Cobra's level by calling him a Jew and spreading false stories about him on the internet. You are better than that. The truth is that he is probably a Greek guy that lacks leadership skills.
The fact is that I worked in the Ministry for quite a long time and sincerely believed in Cobra. But now, 20 years later, when I see that the rituals do not work, and Cobra writes such unrealistic sermons, in which there is a lot of water, motivation and no specifics, I begin to think that he is either Jewish or mentally ill, and I think, that I have the right to say so, because people listen to him! I am incredibly upset that I spent so much time in the ministry, and his leader turned out to be either a fraud or a mentally ill person. And I consider it a crime to be silent about it. How many more people will it affect?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Daddy cobra

''I will give you a typical stupid example of what all these false preconceptions, in mind [and therefore in magick] would mean in this definition, and why I have to play the asshole [or rather, the bridge] over here to show you some things that our parents should have taught''

''Salem wasn't of the lucky generation of people that had all their mentality ironed over a decade by an asshole of my calibre,''

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65646
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

When we talk about the JoS, all I can do is laugh at this point.

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

Satanism is simply evolving and growing and contrary to what you think we are taking steps closer to reality not farther away from it. It is simply farther away from the "normie" reality (which is forced upon people by an alien AI computer attacking and trying to assimilate earth) by 2024 you will be talking like Cobra in some ways now I gaurentee it. The false reality of the AI computer that was like a virus imposed on reality itself is is being removed and some broke free of this Matrix and false reality already.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:00 pm Satanism is simply evolving and growing and contrary to what you think we are taking steps closer to reality not farther away from it. It is simply farther away from the "normie" reality (which is forced upon people by an alien AI computer attacking and trying to assimilate earth) by 2024 you will be talking like Cobra in some ways now I gaurentee it. The false reality of the AI computer that was like a virus imposed on reality itself is is being removed and some broke free of this Matrix and false reality already.
The difference between me and Cobra are day and night... here are some notable points:

I care about the T4S community and the members
I don't censor people
I am honest and transparent, I also show my face
I invest back into the ministry and the community with my finances and skills
I don't spread fake rumors about people online
I am not too big to admit when I make mistakes
I am open to criticism
I provide services that actually help people (like counseling)
I have leadership skills, and I lead by example
I am not afraid to face Cobra(or any rival or opponent ) in a debate, but he is afraid to face me

Cobra can't say the same, and that is why JoS is a dying platform.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Thanksgiving »

I have no ill will towards the JOS and am thankful for them leading me to a life practice of having a meditation/yoga routine. They are also one of the only spiritual communities that isn't anti-white or cries about how evil Hitler is. I would say I agree with the JOS on 95%+ of issues and would get along well with someone from there.

But I agree, a lot of it is larping and just having an internet club/hideout. the RTRs clearly don't do anything positive but give people the delusion they are doing something as a group and being "spiritual warriors" fighting the enemy. I also prefer using the names , symbols, and aesthetics of Norse, Greek, Egyptian culture and gods rather than Father Satan as an umbrella term for everything.

I've kind of become blackpilled with internet communities in general because the larping is big everywhere ESPECIALLY among "esoteric" communities which I believe also has an increased amount of mentally ill individuals. and I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general. I'm a lot more selective with which information I wish to consume or take seriously and unfortunately this is something it took me much experience to learn. with that said the JOS has put out a lot of good information out there, but also a lot of time wasting and even harmful rubbish.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Thanksgiving wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm I have no ill will towards the JOS and am thankful for them leading me to a life practice of having a meditation/yoga routine. They are also one of the only spiritual communities that isn't anti-white or cries about how evil Hitler is. I would say I agree with the JOS on 95%+ of issues and would get along well with someone from there.

But I agree, a lot of it is larping and just having an internet club/hideout. the RTRs clearly don't do anything positive but give people the delusion they are doing something as a group and being "spiritual warriors" fighting the enemy. I also prefer using the names , symbols, and aesthetics of Norse, Greek, Egyptian gods rather than Father Satan as an umbrella term for everything.

I've kind of become blackpilled with internet communities in general because the larping is big everywhere ESPECIALLY among "esoteric" communities which I believe also has an increased amount of mentally ill individuals. and I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general. I'm a lot more selective with which information I wish to consume or take seriously and unfortunately this is something it took me much experience to learn. with that said the JOS has put out a lot of good information out there, but also a lot of time wasting and even harmful rubbish.
You make some good points and I especially agree with this part: "I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general."
It is really unhealthy to have an "internet only community". This is why T4S has physical temples where people can meet and socialize. This creates a much more balanced environment.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

How do I contact this OP? send me an email snakeway666@protonmail.com