Concerns about Mambas mental health.

AnonPoster

Re: Concerns about Mr Bernstein's mental health.

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:22 pm
Thanksgiving wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm I have no ill will towards the JOS and am thankful for them leading me to a life practice of having a meditation/yoga routine. They are also one of the only spiritual communities that isn't anti-white or cries about how evil Hitler is. I would say I agree with the JOS on 95%+ of issues and would get along well with someone from there.

But I agree, a lot of it is larping and just having an internet club/hideout. the RTRs clearly don't do anything positive but give people the delusion they are doing something as a group and being "spiritual warriors" fighting the enemy. I also prefer using the names , symbols, and aesthetics of Norse, Greek, Egyptian gods rather than Father Satan as an umbrella term for everything.

I've kind of become blackpilled with internet communities in general because the larping is big everywhere ESPECIALLY among "esoteric" communities which I believe also has an increased amount of mentally ill individuals. and I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general. I'm a lot more selective with which information I wish to consume or take seriously and unfortunately this is something it took me much experience to learn. with that said the JOS has put out a lot of good information out there, but also a lot of time wasting and even harmful rubbish.
You make some good points and I especially agree with this part: "I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general."
It is really unhealthy to have an "internet only community". This is why T4S has physical temples where people can meet and socialize. This creates a much more balanced environment.
Where are these "physical temples" and what are you going to do when a Jew Christian or Muslim mob comes along and burns it down.

However I believe this will not end up much different than the UU Church with the label replaced with the word "Satanism". So no one will care or see it as a threat to anything. Just laugh. So that probably won't happen.

Everything you say ends up sounding exactly the same as stuff preached at that church. I am suprised you don't have the pro blm and LGBT stuff and social justice activism groups too..

Which of course means this will end up a laughing stock later by other Satanic groups that come along.

To me all I can say is there is a UU Church in my area the energy of the place tells me "stay away" and something bad. It's super weird. I think you should look into what your spouting more.

Do a research on the beliefs of this church and what your saying. You might be suprised how close it is.

This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:00 pm
Thanksgiving wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm I have no ill will towards the JOS and am thankful for them leading me to a life practice of having a meditation/yoga routine. They are also one of the only spiritual communities that isn't anti-white or cries about how evil Hitler is. I would say I agree with the JOS on 95%+ of issues and would get along well with someone from there.

But I agree, a lot of it is larping and just having an internet club/hideout. the RTRs clearly don't do anything positive but give people the delusion they are doing something as a group and being "spiritual warriors" fighting the enemy. I also prefer using the names , symbols, and aesthetics of Norse, Greek, Egyptian gods rather than Father Satan as an umbrella term for everything.

I've kind of become blackpilled with internet communities in general because the larping is big everywhere ESPECIALLY among "esoteric" communities which I believe also has an increased amount of mentally ill individuals. and I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general. I'm a lot more selective with which information I wish to consume or take seriously and unfortunately this is something it took me much experience to learn. with that said the JOS has put out a lot of good information out there, but also a lot of time wasting and even harmful rubbish.
You make some good points and I especially agree with this part: "I believe many parts of the internet has also become something of a containment zone for certain crazies, unsocial elements of society in general."
It is really unhealthy to have an "internet only community". This is why T4S has physical temples where people can meet and socialize. This creates a much more balanced environment.
Where are these "physical temples" and what are you going to do when a Jew Christian or Muslim mob comes along and burns it down.

However I believe this will not end up much different than the UU Church with the label replaced with the word "Satanism". So no one will care or see it as a threat to anything. Just laugh. So that probably won't happen.

Everything you say ends up sounding exactly the same as stuff preached at that church. I am suprised you don't have the pro blm and LGBT stuff and social justice activism groups too..

Which of course means this will end up a laughing stock later by other Satanic groups that come along.

To me all I can say is there is a UU Church in my area the energy of the place tells me "stay away" and something bad. It's super weird. I think you should look into what your spouting more.

Do a research on the beliefs of this church and what your saying. You might be suprised how close it is.

Seems like you already made up your mind that it's going to be a failure before you even gave it a chance. That is why I don't understand why you are even asking. Here is the answer to your question anyway.
We currently have two active temples. One in Canada and one in South Africa but our dream is to expand globally. https://www.truth4satan.com/T4STemples/TemplesList.php

Before you edited your post you also asked how we would prevent people from vandalizing the temples or 'Muslims and Christians burning them down'. In South Africa where I live this isn't really a concern. This is because witchcraft and traditional ancestor worship is the mainstream religion with Christianity and Islam being in the minority. We are also protected by the constitution of our country.

I am not so sure about Canada and how things work there, but I am pretty sure that arson is a crime and burning down a religious building is seen as an act of terrorism. Also, the home temples are set up in such a way that people who need to meet underground (because of religious persecution) can do it easily without arousing suspicion. You can find a virtual concept of how our home temples work at this link: https://www.roblox.com/games/8209937661/T4S-Home-Temple
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:36 pm How do I contact this OP? send me an email snakeway666@protonmail.com
You make it sound like someone has to write to you))) Less commanding tone, dude)) :roll:

I would also advise you not to publish your email address publicly.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:53 pm
Snakeway wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:36 pm How do I contact this OP? send me an email snakeway666@protonmail.com
You make it sound like someone has to write to you))) Less commanding tone, dude)) :roll:

I would also advise you not to publish your email address publicly.
I bet there is common interest, If I the bet is wrong I don't give a shit. Protonmail is safe.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:46 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:00 pm

Seems like you already made up your mind that it's going to be a failure before you even gave it a chance. That is why I don't understand why you are even asking. Here is the answer to your question anyway.
We currently have two active temples. One in Canada and one in South Africa but our dream is to expand globally. https://www.truth4satan.com/T4STemples/TemplesList.php

Before you edited your post you also asked how we would prevent people from vandalizing the temples or 'Muslims and Christians burning them down'. In South Africa where I live this isn't really a concern. This is because witchcraft and traditional ancestor worship is the mainstream religion with Christianity and Islam being in the minority. We are also protected by the constitution of our country.

I am not so sure about Canada and how things work there, but I am pretty sure that arson is a crime and burning down a religious building is seen as an act of terrorism. Also, the home temples are set up in such a way that people who need to meet underground (because of religious persecution) can do it easily without arousing suspicion. You can find a virtual concept of how our home temples work at this link: https://www.roblox.com/games/8209937661/T4S-Home-Temple
I was suppoessed to be here as an antagonizer so thats what I do. I am supposed to be your enemy. So that's how I am supposed to come across.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:I was suppoessed to be here as an antagonizer so thats what I do. I am supposed to be your enemy. So that's how I am supposed to come across.
Well, you are not very good at it.

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 pm
AnonPoster wrote:I was suppoessed to be here as an antagonizer so thats what I do. I am supposed to be your enemy. So that's how I am supposed to come across.

The JOS is a good path the fastest for advancement. A new sermon by Cobra.

Satan has explained to me numerous times that there are many people of ranging levels in JoS. We all know how that is. It's a big family here.

Some people are new, others are joining this whole thing now, but primarily, the JoS serves as a lifeboat for souls who have done advancement in their prior lives and need a "Fast Path".

That is also the reason the Gods pay so much attention to JoS people, and generally guide people that much here. They adore this place, because of many factors, included also that we fight the enemy and that we are serious about all this.

Through the JoS, one can get a very special relationship with the Gods. Those who follow these dictates and practices, and follow this path, are really favoured.

Many people can spend 25 years reading things all over the world, yet they don't attract all this attention from the Gods.

New meditations, releases, and a formalized construction of the system will also help people who are advanced accelerate faster, but will also help for future souls who are newer to establish strong foundations that others might have established in a previous time.

Lastly, no progress is ever lost and anyone who tries in this path will be taken seriously. Back when I joined I considered this the greatest opportunity in my existence, and I still consider this so.

I am thankful everyday for finding the Joy of Satan. Part of all that I return to it is that I am thankful to the Gods that I could find the proper and fast path, compared to infinite bogus nonsense that do exist in this world.

I am certain those who are advanced past a point completely can relate to the above.

Thank the Gods for all this, and thank Satan.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm The JOS is a good path the fastest for advancement. A new sermon by Cobra.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 pm

The JOS is a good path the fastest for advancement. A new sermon by Cobra.

Satan has explained to me numerous times that there are many people of ranging levels in JoS. We all know how that is. It's a big family here.

Some people are new, others are joining this whole thing now, but primarily, the JoS serves as a lifeboat for souls who have done advancement in their prior lives and need a "Fast Path".

That is also the reason the Gods pay so much attention to JoS people, and generally guide people that much here. They adore this place, because of many factors, included also that we fight the enemy and that we are serious about all this.

Through the JoS, one can get a very special relationship with the Gods. Those who follow these dictates and practices, and follow this path, are really favoured.

Many people can spend 25 years reading things all over the world, yet they don't attract all this attention from the Gods.

New meditations, releases, and a formalized construction of the system will also help people who are advanced accelerate faster, but will also help for future souls who are newer to establish strong foundations that others might have established in a previous time.

Lastly, no progress is ever lost and anyone who tries in this path will be taken seriously. Back when I joined I considered this the greatest opportunity in my existence, and I still consider this so.

I am thankful everyday for finding the Joy of Satan. Part of all that I return to it is that I am thankful to the Gods that I could find the proper and fast path, compared to infinite bogus nonsense that do exist in this world.

I am certain those who are advanced past a point completely can relate to the above.

Thank the Gods for all this, and thank Satan.
Hahahahahaha, another meaningless rabbinic nonsense)) there is NEVER anything concrete in his sermons) :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

You believe everything HoodedCobra says on the JoS Message boards eh?

HPBlackMamba