Concerns about Mambas mental health.

Snakeway

Re: Concerns about Mr Bernstein's mental health.

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm
The JOS is a good path the fastest for advancement. A new sermon by Cobra.

Satan has explained to me numerous times that there are many people of ranging levels in JoS. We all know how that is. It's a big family here.

Some people are new, others are joining this whole thing now, but primarily, the JoS serves as a lifeboat for souls who have done advancement in their prior lives and need a "Fast Path".

That is also the reason the Gods pay so much attention to JoS people, and generally guide people that much here. They adore this place, because of many factors, included also that we fight the enemy and that we are serious about all this.

Through the JoS, one can get a very special relationship with the Gods. Those who follow these dictates and practices, and follow this path, are really favoured.

Many people can spend 25 years reading things all over the world, yet they don't attract all this attention from the Gods.

New meditations, releases, and a formalized construction of the system will also help people who are advanced accelerate faster, but will also help for future souls who are newer to establish strong foundations that others might have established in a previous time.

Lastly, no progress is ever lost and anyone who tries in this path will be taken seriously. Back when I joined I considered this the greatest opportunity in my existence, and I still consider this so.

I am thankful everyday for finding the Joy of Satan. Part of all that I return to it is that I am thankful to the Gods that I could find the proper and fast path, compared to infinite bogus nonsense that do exist in this world.

I am certain those who are advanced past a point completely can relate to the above.

Thank the Gods for all this, and thank Satan.

The MOS is some of this until you do the F RTR and their full of shit people butt in your life. They did those RTR because they were angry at other people getting good with the Gods and with meditations, they had to find a way to control others somehow and try to bring people under their shit.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:11 pm You believe everything HoodedCobra says on the JoS Message boards eh?

Is this the king of the Bald people?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 pm Lately, as I read the hooded rabbi's sermons, I notice that they are becoming increasingly comical and, unfortunately, more and more distant from reality. For example, this sermon, "beautiful" in every way

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=64139

What billion people in 10 years can we talk about when even now there are at best only a few thousand on the forum? In fact, can anyone now say how many healthy and adequate non-Jews are present in the "Joy of Satan" if Jews, infiltrators and unreliable people are weeded out? What billion in 10 years can we talk about? The vast majority of the people now in the Ministry who are non-Jews are either minors or have a number of health or mental health problems, look at the health forum! In short, we should not be thinking about a million in 10 years, but about how to keep those already in ministry! But Mr Cobra lives in his own world and obviously does not see what is happening in reality.

Now next. Here's this "magnificent" sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=65175

What do we see in it? Another tale and noodle + motivation to do RTR, and no specifics like in all Bernstein's sermons. They become more and more distant from reality, as if he lives in some other world and doesn't see what's really going on, or he does, but pretends to be a fool. Anyway, I do recommend that anyone who is in contact with Cobra, well somehow already ... Worry about his mental health, because writing such things in all seriousness ... Does he even believe what he writes or is he just laughing at us? :?

What is more scary besides tetra rtr is the latest ritual where he claims is a SECRET RITUAL who outsiders don't know about or something? I wonder what kind of secret connection has Cobra with jewish world also why no one questions this? Isn't this blatant evidence?

All in all I do not think he is mentally disturbed rather I think he pretty much knows what he is doing

Also in a recent sermon amoung other things he inserted this thing that people are not able or capable to comunicare with the gods and I think he does that for control also so they come to him for confirmations and and so on...Him being the only viable link between gods and humans blah blah bullshit

Obvisouly he is preying on the weak with whatever agenda he might have
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:11 pm You believe everything HoodedCobra says on the JoS Message boards eh?

Well you guys decided to create a thread about him so I thought I would try.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

:? Ok believe him then. It's not like he has been caught out publicly in his own lies. That's probably why HoodedCobra isn't afraid of Criticism. What a brave and honest guy...
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Nick [Cobra] does not have any advanced meditational techniques I know this from having to work with him for years behind the scenes he is lazy, dumb and full of mindless rage and stupidity. He also lies and cheats the JoS community.

Nick was caught lying about Maxine still being around and was forced to admit she was gone and not coming back and he had been lying. Maxine also never left the Magnum Opus for anyone. I know this from working with Maxine for a decade. Maxine assigned me all the meditational informational projects to accomplish. This includes the runes. She was not getting anything and not researching anything. Nick was also deleting the information on meditational practices I was posting on the forum in the moderation que, that Maxine told me to post to the forum. Of which she admitted was over her own head in understanding.

Look at the thread of Nick about meditational practices no information of meditational practices explained its all talk. The responses to him in the thread are the typical cheerleading on anything he posts but no information either. This leads to nothing.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

so u are an old enemy... nice to meet you kike
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:33 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:16 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 pm Lately, as I read the hooded rabbi's sermons, I notice that they are becoming increasingly comical and, unfortunately, more and more distant from reality. For example, this sermon, "beautiful" in every way

What billion people in 10 years can we talk about when even now there are at best only a few thousand on the forum? In fact, can anyone now say how many healthy and adequate non-Jews are present in the "Joy of Satan" if Jews, infiltrators and unreliable people are weeded out? What billion in 10 years can we talk about? The vast majority of the people now in the Ministry who are non-Jews are either minors or have a number of health or mental health problems, look at the health forum! In short, we should not be thinking about a million in 10 years, but about how to keep those already in ministry! But Mr Cobra lives in his own world and obviously does not see what is happening in reality.

Now next. Here's this "magnificent" sermon https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=65175

What do we see in it? Another tale and noodle + motivation to do RTR, and no specifics like in all Bernstein's sermons. They become more and more distant from reality, as if he lives in some other world and doesn't see what's really going on, or he does, but pretends to be a fool. Anyway, I do recommend that anyone who is in contact with Cobra, well somehow already ... Worry about his mental health, because writing such things in all seriousness ... Does he even believe what he writes or is he just laughing at us? :?

Many people wrongfully think that we at the T4S hate the JoS, and that we are attacking them. There is a difference between hating on someone and stating facts. Any honest criticism is received as hate or an attack. Once again, I am not hating on HoodedCobra or the JoS with this response.

The most people ever online at the Circus of Satan's new forum was on May 4 2020 shortly before Maxine's disappearance. And those were only 1658 people. Since then there have been less than 300 active Users on their platform, with only 17 -30 people logging in at one time.

JoS membership statistics.jpg

What this shows us is that the Glory days of the circus is over, and that it's just an empty husk. A former shell of itself fading into irrelevance. Meanwhile, our videos and sermons are going viral, and we are reaching thousands of people.

T4S Views.jpg

This is just one of our videos on many platforms. If you take all of the platforms together, you will discover that we are in fact getting millions of views. This means that T4S has reached more people in one year than the JoS did in 15. We already have a larger audience than them, and because we are an officially recognized religious organization, we also have more credibility.

The JoS has also been rejected by the most notable Satanic organizations internationally. Which makes them the laughing stock of the town square. The court clown which no one can take seriously. Who built the JoS anyway? Most of the hard work had been done by Maxine and High Priest Mageson (Don Danko).

Shortly before Maxine left for good (and immediately after) Hooded Cobra wasted no time in alienating the Joy of Satan's most loyal and long time members. Don Danko, ZolaLuckystar, Azorm, Shael and many others. This spelled the beginning of the end for them, because without your members you are nothing. Everyone knows this too.

To see whether someone is good or evil, just give them power. In this case HoodedCobra abused his power, by spreading false rumors about people online, and censoring his own community. This destroyed his public credibility and image. When confronted about this by his own community, he doubled down instead of apologizing.

Now I am not saying this to hate on the JoS, I am just saying what everyone can plainly see and what most people are already thinking. That is part of the reason why they are spamming their links on our platform. Because they know we are reaching more people and doing better than them. However, as soon as anyone from the T4S goes there, they get censored and banned, so their actions are self defeating.

If anything, we can learn something important from all of this. Freedom and truth will always prevail. In conclusion I would like to ask that you don't go down to Hooded Cobra's level by calling him a Jew and spreading false stories about him on the internet. You are better than that. The truth is that he is probably a Greek guy that lacks leadership skills.
The fact is that I worked in the Ministry for quite a long time and sincerely believed in Cobra. But now, 20 years later, when I see that the rituals do not work, and Cobra writes such unrealistic sermons, in which there is a lot of water, motivation and no specifics, I begin to think that he is either Jewish or mentally ill, and I think, that I have the right to say so, because people listen to him! I am incredibly upset that I spent so much time in the ministry, and his leader turned out to be either a fraud or a mentally ill person. And I consider it a crime to be silent about it. How many more people will it affect?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:34 am Nick [Cobra] does not have any advanced meditational techniques I know this from having to work with him for years behind the scenes he is lazy, dumb and full of mindless rage and stupidity. He also lies and cheats the JoS community.

Nick was caught lying about Maxine still being around and was forced to admit she was gone and not coming back and he had been lying. Maxine also never left the Magnum Opus for anyone. I know this from working with Maxine for a decade. Maxine assigned me all the meditational informational projects to accomplish. This includes the runes. She was not getting anything and not researching anything. Nick was also deleting the information on meditational practices I was posting on the forum in the moderation que, that Maxine told me to post to the forum. Of which she admitted was over her own head in understanding.

Look at the thread of Nick about meditational practices no information of meditational practices explained its all talk. The responses to him in the thread are the typical cheerleading on anything he posts but no information either. This leads to nothing.
i ask him to save my nephew and he did in 5 days.

severe health issue.

he is a god. u are just nothings, lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

we listen to the god in the flesh, not u, kikelord

Many people wrongfully think that we at the T4S hate the JoS, and that we are attacking them. There is a difference between hating on someone and stating facts. Any honest criticism is received as hate or an attack. Once again, I am not hating on HoodedCobra or the JoS with this response.

The most people ever online at the Circus of Satan's new forum was on May 4 2020 shortly before Maxine's disappearance. And those were only 1658 people. Since then there have been less than 300 active Users on their platform, with only 17 -30 people logging in at one time.

What this shows us is that the Glory days of the circus is over, and that it's just an empty husk. A former shell of itself fading into irrelevance. Meanwhile, our videos and sermons are going viral, and we are reaching thousands of people.

T4S Views.jpg

This is just one of our videos on many platforms. If you take all of the platforms together, you will discover that we are in fact getting millions of views. This means that T4S has reached more people in one year than the JoS did in 15. We already have a larger audience than them, and because we are an officially recognized religious organization, we also have more credibility.

The JoS has also been rejected by the most notable Satanic organizations internationally. Which makes them the laughing stock of the town square. The court clown which no one can take seriously. Who built the JoS anyway? Most of the hard work had been done by Maxine and High Priest Mageson (Don Danko).

Shortly before Maxine left for good (and immediately after) Hooded Cobra wasted no time in alienating the Joy of Satan's most loyal and long time members. Don Danko, ZolaLuckystar, Azorm, Shael and many others. This spelled the beginning of the end for them, because without your members you are nothing. Everyone knows this too.

To see whether someone is good or evil, just give them power. In this case HoodedCobra abused his power, by spreading false rumors about people online, and censoring his own community. This destroyed his public credibility and image. When confronted about this by his own community, he doubled down instead of apologizing.

Now I am not saying this to hate on the JoS, I am just saying what everyone can plainly see and what most people are already thinking. That is part of the reason why they are spamming their links on our platform. Because they know we are reaching more people and doing better than them. However, as soon as anyone from the T4S goes there, they get censored and banned, so their actions are self defeating.

If anything, we can learn something important from all of this. Freedom and truth will always prevail. In conclusion I would like to ask that you don't go down to Hooded Cobra's level by calling him a Jew and spreading false stories about him on the internet. You are better than that. The truth is that he is probably a Greek guy that lacks leadership skills.
The fact is that I worked in the Ministry for quite a long time and sincerely believed in Cobra. But now, 20 years later, when I see that the rituals do not work, and Cobra writes such unrealistic sermons, in which there is a lot of water, motivation and no specifics, I begin to think that he is either Jewish or mentally ill, and I think, that I have the right to say so, because people listen to him! I am incredibly upset that I spent so much time in the ministry, and his leader turned out to be either a fraud or a mentally ill person. And I consider it a crime to be silent about it. How many more people will it affect?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:06 pm we listen to the god in the flesh, not u, kikelord

T4S Views.jpg

It will affect many people especially white teens they are the target. It's a jewish strategy and diversion. They give you some real shit to win you over and then, later on, some poinson in between that will totally destroy you.