Schizophrenic people

Don Danko

Re: Schizophrenic people

Post by Don Danko »

I commented on the Vedanta metaphysic's which form the core of the Indo-Aryan spiritual teachings. Hinduism does not exist there is thousands of years of different religions, beliefs, practices, races, ethnic groups and castes all mixing around. That over time get grouped together as Hinduism.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:28 pm
Don Danko wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:26 pm Pythagoreanism is found in the Kabbalah as well the doctrine of emanations is all stolen and corrupted from the Greeks. Of course the Jews get credit for what they steal and corrupt from their spiritual and intelligent superiors.
Even Hinduism has some messed up stories in their mythology...
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:19 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 am Does this pagan myth says you should have sex with a bull? Is this myth an instruction to bestialitty?
You stupid Jew
Nothing about this story with the conception of the minetaur is moral. What about Zues that transforms himself into a goose to have sex with mortal women? Biblical morality and Judaism is fucked up, but Pagan sun worship is also pretty twisted.
Why is it supposed to have morals? People do all sort of things that are not moral, because of their desires, because of envy, or because of a bad character, or for many reasons. why would those beings not be able to do it too? It seems you are the one looking for guidance and expecting them to be a higher morality, while they are just individuals. The bible has commandments and indocrination about how to live your life, pagan myths does not work to tell how you should behave, they are just a story about events. You are a fucking Jewish soul. JEW ALERT, JEW, JEW, JEW
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:04 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 am Does this pagan myth says you should have sex with a bull? Is this myth an instruction to bestialitty?
You stupid Jew
Nothing about this story with the conception of the minetaur is moral. What about Zues that transforms himself into a goose to have sex with mortal women? Biblical morality and Judaism is fucked up, but Pagan sun worship is also pretty twisted.
Why is it supposed to have morals? People do all sort of things because of their desires, because of envy, or because of a bad character, or for many reasons. why would those beings not be able to do it too? It seems you are the one looking for guidance and expecting them to be a higher morality, while they are just individuals. The bible has commandments and indocrination about how to live your life, pagan myths does not work to tell how you should behave, they are just a story about events. You are a fucking Jewish soul. JEW ALERT, JEW, JEW, JEW
I am not justifying Judaism. I object to the principles and beliefs in the Jewish religion. However, don't throw stones if you are living in a glass house. All religions are bad including paganism...
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:07 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:04 pm

Why is it supposed to have morals? People do all sort of things because of their desires, because of envy, or because of a bad character, or for many reasons. why would those beings not be able to do it too? It seems you are the one looking for guidance and expecting them to be a higher morality, while they are just individuals. The bible has commandments and indocrination about how to live your life, pagan myths does not work to tell how you should behave, they are just a story about events. You are a fucking Jewish soul. JEW ALERT, JEW, JEW, JEW
I am not justifying Judaism. I object to the principles and beliefs in the Jewish religion. However, don't throw stones if you are living in a glass house. All religions are bad including paganism...
You fucking Jew, just ignored the point I made, what should I expect from a Jew
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm You fucking Jew, just ignored the point I made, what should I expect from a Jew
Calling me a Jew isn't going to stop people from listening to me or reading the information on this forum. The only thing that it has (and will continue to accomplish) is to cast doubt on the credibility of the Joy of Satan. So go ahead, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself. 8-)
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm You fucking Jew, just ignored the point I made, what should I expect from a Jew
Calling me a Jew isn't going to stop people from listening to me or reading the information on this forum. The only thing that it has (and will continue to accomplish) is to cast doubt on the credibility of the Joy of Satan. So go ahead, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself. 8-)
You are the one making a fool of yourself ignoring my argument and going on with life as if you had the true. You are Jewing people.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:15 pm
You are the one making a fool of yourself ignoring my argument and going on with life as if you had the true. You are Jewing people.
Most people can see that I am not Jewish, and with time this is going to be more and more apparent. Which can then only leave one result in the end.... HoodedCobra (who started the rumors) and the JoSers who are calling me a Jew (because they think this will discourage people from reading my information) will look silly, stupid, dumb i.e. they will lose credibility.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

You don't realize that no matter how much you deny being a jew your picture is posted here some people know what to look for in Jewish features also others can see auras and astral and have a sense for what a jew is like. It's pretty hard to hide. Yeah if you never posted your picture people might believe you.

Or maybe you don't know your one 🤔 but it doesn't much matter because you are.

I just got done doing a shattering focusing on your soul earlier tonight I cleansed off some gross Jewish energies that came back at me. So yeah your not going to be able to fool me.

You blasphemed Hitler that was why I did it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:20 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Most people can see that I am not Jewish, and with time this is going to be more and more apparent. Which can then only leave one result in the end.... HoodedCobra (who started the rumors) and the JoSers who are calling me a Jew (because they think this will discourage people from reading my information) will look silly, stupid, dumb i.e. they will lose credibility.
You behave like a Jew all the time, making you a Jew, even if you are not aware of this. Your soul and mind does not operate like the ones of gentiles, anyone who has awareness can see this. You are a very inferior existence who downgraded itself to the level of a jew making you a jew.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:21 pm
You don't realize that no matter how much you deny being a jew your picture is posted here some people know what to look for in Jewish features also others can see auras and astral and have a sense for what a jew is like. It's pretty hard to hide. Yeah if you never posted your picture people might believe you.

Or maybe you don't know your one 🤔 but it doesn't much matter because you are.

Actually, You don't know that my entire family history (family tree) is published in a book (and online). Also people meet me everyday and see me in person. This ministry is growing more and more every day. I am just your average Dutch Afrikaans guy and people who know me will see this. Your prejudice against me was created for you and is blinding you from the truth.

It's ok though, you can call me a jew if it gives you a hard on. In the end you are not hurting me or really bothering me. You are just destroying the public image of the Joy of Satan. Now I don't want to see their ministry destroyed, but what can I do? I warned them not to spread false rumors about people online.
HPBlackMamba