The Joy of Satan gave me a great life

Urban Zombie

The Joy of Satan gave me a great life

Post by Urban Zombie »

It gave me people to talk to online on the groups who shared similar experiences. I have a wonderful partner who has a beautiful soul I worship her and she worships me. I have enough food to survive and the basics in life. It is through meditations on the JOS I got some of what I have. Now people here may bash on me for this but it's wonderful each day to be able to pull up the JOS.

If you read on the JOS the Demons do care for people and have personal relationships with them. That is correct. As Satanists they will come to you too but look at your experience with it. You are much lower priority than a JOS member. Most the time your right they don't help you.

It is those who actively fight for the cause who are rewarded the most. Now you may not believe the rtrs work an you may not like Cobra that I guess is ok. However look at the astral. Here go outside or sit in your chair connect to Earth's energy field. Sense it. Calmness nice energy. What was it about 5 years ago. Black and gray energy and a bunch of Hebrew feeling stuff. See.

I think the results speak for themselves. Religion in the USA started declining the year Maxine freed the Demons.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/fewe ... study.html

People are more aware of a new world order now than they ever were. You can almost speak of Satan to some friends. It wasn't like that even 4 years ago.

The results speak for themselves.
HPBlackMamba

Re: The Joy of Satan gave me a great life

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Urban Zombie wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:14 pm It gave me people to talk to online on the groups who shared similar experiences. I have a wonderful partner who has a beautiful soul I worship her and she worships me. I have enough food to survive and the basics in life. It is through meditations on the JOS I got some of what I have. Now people here may bash on me for this but it's wonderful each day to be able to pull up the JOS.

If you read on the JOS the Demons do care for people and have personal relationships with them. That is correct. As Satanists they will come to you too but look at your experience with it. You are much lower priority than a JOS member. Most the time your right they don't help you.

It is those who actively fight for the cause who are rewarded the most. Now you may not believe the rtrs work an you may not like Cobra that I guess is ok. However look at the astral. Here go outside or sit in your chair connect to Earth's energy field. Sense it. Calmness nice energy. What was it about 5 years ago. Black and gray energy and a bunch of Hebrew feeling stuff. See.

I think the results speak for themselves. Religion in the USA started declining the year Maxine freed the Demons.

People are more aware of a new world order now than they ever were. You can almost speak of Satan to some friends. It wasn't like that even 4 years ago.

Enjoy your great life then :)
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

This talk about Maxine being able to free beings much more powerfull than herself such as Demons is absurd
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maxine died quite young for American demographics' only in the late 50's. Her son and mother also died in a horrible automobile accident, Satan didn't save them. HP Salem Burke went insane on drugs so did HP Vovim who beat his wife HPS Raasi into the hospital, HPS Teloc ended up in a psyche ward, HP Micama Gmicalzoma became a broken alcoholic and committed suicide. And for years I had to read and moderate and reply to numerous posts from JoS members around how fucking miserable their life had become since becoming a Satanist and they fell into drug abuse, money problems, relationship problems, health problems. This includes even now with members talking about how their where kidnapped and sex trafficked and Satan did nothing for them. Maxine even made a post sermon on the old yahoo forums talking about how many Satanists commit suicide.

The false reality is the oh father Jesus....err Satan made my life so great I 'am saved in Jesus I mean Satan. That's the suck up people have to do to stay in the club like any Christian church everyone is miserable but pretends its all great and love and light.

Then Maxine's father Shlomo the Hebrew angel gave her the Final RTR which is a Kabbalah ritual and ordered everyone is to do this one only for good. Fucking everyone over totality. Pray to Hebrew angels and get yourself jewed.
Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 pm The Jews reverse their own letters in their Hebrew letter chanting exercises going back centuries this is well known on Jewish websites:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”

The Jews reverse the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew mantra's to manifest the Jewish messiah:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."
In the Final RTR for Aleph:
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely..
The Jews also reverse the Hebrew Shin to make Niss/Nissi the Hebrew mantra name of Jehova from Exodus 17:15 which is the weapon Moses uses to defeat the Egyptians with meaning this mantra is a psychic warfare mantra against Gentiles as mantra names of magical weapons are in the occult. So what does reversing the other Hebrew letters do if those two just do that.

Maxine and Hooded Blahbra's claims this is all nullified including the Hebrew letters that don't reverse in that ritual, if one just chants Hebrew mantras from the 22 letter back to one is also a lie the Jews already do the same going backwards as the normal part of chanting their own Torah:
https://www.vbs.org/worship/meet-our-cl ... -backwards
"For both the Shema and the Ten Commandments, if they are confusing or difficult for you, then take a page of out of the rabbinic book. Read them backwards. Then you will find the words of the Torah close to you. In your heart, in your mind, and in your soul."

"One such maxim says, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah." That is, you don't need to read the Torah strictly chronologically....I'd argue to use the maxim, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah" as key to open the door that is keeping you outside the beautiful palace of connection. I would suggest to read both the Shema and the Ten Commandments backwards. If you do so, you can see the God-Idea emerge in each of us. ."
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:23 am
Hi, Don , this is Eric13 from the jos forums, not sure if you remember me. Boy am I glad I found you and these forums. I’ve been binging your posts for the last couple of days reading your whole side of things. I would say it’s shocking but it isn’t. All of it makes sense and the pieces are finally coming together.

What was truly shocking to me and made no sense was when you were called an infiltrator and removed. I remember thinking how is this possible? There were no red flags. Now reading your side, it’s easy to digest how Maxine and cobra are the true liars because there was a million red flags with them all along and I was in too much denial to see them for what they are. Fact is I’ve been doing jos meditations and rtrs for years and my life sucks. I’ve been on the verge of mental breakdowns so bad. Contemplating suicide like so many others.

I had every single prominent member on the jos turn on me for simply criticizing this terrible non functioning pointless astrology website they made. For questioning your whole removal Cobra accused me of being an infiltrator and made up lies of me harassing women online. I literally have never privately talked to anyone online ever accept cobra and Lydia ever. So how am I harassing women? Just a straight lie out of nowhere to defame and discredit me. Ive struggled with enemy possession and other horrible interactions with enemy spirits for over 3 years of trying to get the gods to help me with it nothing has worked. Cobra just calls me a schizo. I basically stopped doing rtrs recently cause I feel like shit every time I do them. It’s so refreshing to see you’re still here and fine and weren’t the liar all along. I never looked for these forums cause I was so loyal to the jos. But man I was so angry cause I’ve literally hated cobra for so long. And I’ve felt so guilty about it. But he’s truly horrible. But I kept thinking how I never believed what they said about you and finally I was like, I’m gonna look for Mageson. Man, I am so happy to have found you. Glad you’re doing good mein bro. Hope to learn more. I’m officially leaving the jos and those pretentious holier than though psychopaths. It feels bad having wasted almost 15 years on that path. Can’t imagine how you felt. But glad it’s over.
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

Urban Zombie wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:14 pm It gave me people to talk to online on the groups who shared similar experiences. I have a wonderful partner who has a beautiful soul I worship her and she worships me. I have enough food to survive and the basics in life. It is through meditations on the JOS I got some of what I have. Now people here may bash on me for this but it's wonderful each day to be able to pull up the JOS.

i agree with all u say!!!!!!!!!!!!

my experience: SAME

cobra is the great grandmaster.

im here to defend against lies again.

kikestein, now ericstein the psychopath here too. eric13 u fucking have schizo phrenic aren't u? werent u saying greys lived inside u? lol

glad ur with the greys of magestein zola & egghead now

u were harassing lydia too
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

Eric13 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:36 pm
-------------

I had every single prominent member on the jos turn on me for simply criticizing this terrible non functioning pointless astrology website they made. For questioning your whole removal Cobra accused me of being an infiltrator and made up lies of me harassing women online. I literally have never privately talked to anyone online ever accept cobra and Lydia ever. So how am I harassing women? Just a straight lie out of nowhere to defame and discredit me. Ive struggled with enemy possession and other horrible interactions with enemy spirits for over 3 years of trying to get the gods to help me with it nothing has worked. Cobra just calls me a schizo. I basically stopped doing rtrs recently cause I feel like shit every time I do them. It’s so refreshing to see you’re still here and fine and weren’t the liar all along. I never looked for these forums cause I was so loyal to the jos. But man I was so angry cause I’ve literally hated cobra for so long. And I’ve felt so guilty about it. But he’s truly horrible. But I kept thinking how I never believed what they said about you and finally I was like, I’m gonna look for Mageson. Man, I am so happy to have found you. Glad you’re doing good mein bro. Hope to learn more. I’m officially leaving the jos and those pretentious holier than though psychopaths. It feels bad having wasted almost 15 years on that path. Can’t imagine how you felt. But glad it’s over.
oy vey, this psychopat kike that harass women + grey live inside him, found the other grey kike traitor.

family reunion lol
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

-------------
I had every single prominent member on the jos turn on me for simply criticizing this terrible non functioning pointless astrology website they made. For questioning your whole removal Cobra accused me of being an infiltrator and made up lies of me harassing women online. I literally have never privately talked to anyone online ever accept cobra and Lydia ever. So how am I harassing women? -----------Just a straight lie out of nowhere to defame and discredit me. Ive struggled with enemy possession and other horrible interactions with enemy spirits for over 3 years of trying to get the gods to help me with it nothing has worked. Cobra just calls me a schizo. I basically stopped doing rtrs recently cause I feel like shit every time I do them. It’s so refreshing to see you’re still here and fine and weren’t the liar all along. I never looked for these forums cause I was so loyal to the jos. But man I was so angry cause I’ve literally hated cobra for so long. And I’ve felt so guilty about it. But he’s truly horrible. But I kept thinking how I never believed what they said about you and finally I was like, I’m gonna look for Mageson. Man, I am so happy to have found you. Glad you’re doing good mein bro. Hope to learn more. I’m officially leaving the jos and those pretentious holier than though psychopaths. It feels bad having wasted almost 15 years on that path. Can’t imagine how you felt. But glad it’s over.

nigga stop lying will u. i knew u harass the Lydia she told us . u were trying to hit her all time in emails. u jealous fag. u also slander a girl like her in this forum too . there is post attacking lydia in this forum.

it hurts u. weak ass bitch

i was sent email RIGHT NOW where u say about greys INSIDE U after i ask abt u. u fucking grey, shut ur fucking mouth. KIKE BITCH

u ARE a schizo. making 1000000 accounts to lie dick ass.

first u speak of gods, jos and cobra, now u knife in the back

you are nothing. only another kikestein i remember too ur other post shit on another project

bitch ass nigga. gods didnt help u cause u fucking suck
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

bitch ass nigger cobra treated u like a human. even when u attack slander jos work attacking community u toxic shit

but i wont treat u like a human.

now fuck off. i must celebrate my god now. enjoy ur time with ur rabbi kikestein
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Hi, Don , this is Eric13 from the jos forums, not sure if you remember me. Boy am I glad I found you and these forums. I’ve been binging your posts for the last couple of days reading your whole side of things. I would say it’s shocking but it isn’t. All of it makes sense and the pieces are finally coming together.

What was truly shocking to me and made no sense was when you were called an infiltrator and removed. I remember thinking how is this possible? There were no red flags. Now reading your side, it’s easy to digest how Maxine and cobra are the true liars because there was a million red flags with them all along and I was in too much denial to see them for what they are. Fact is I’ve been doing jos meditations and rtrs for years and my life sucks. I’ve been on the verge of mental breakdowns so bad. Contemplating suicide like so many others.

Eric, hello
You once said in a post that Cobra almost gave you a heart attack or something simmilar after s confrontation?! Can you please explain more in this regard? Thank you
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.