Schizophrenic people

HPBlackMamba

Re: Schizophrenic people

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:27 pm You was not born a Jew, but you became a Jew because you learned how to behave and operate like a Jew, and now you can't go back. You behave like a Jew all the time, making you a Jew, even if you are not aware of this. Your soul and mind does not operate like the ones of gentiles, anyone who has awareness can see this. You are a very inferior existence who downgraded itself to the level of a jew making you a jew.
Trying to cover your own ass with some double talk now I see... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"What I meant when I said he was a jew was not actually that he was born a Jew..."
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:29 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:27 pm You was not born a Jew, but you became a Jew because you learned how to behave and operate like a Jew, and now you can't go back. You behave like a Jew all the time, making you a Jew, even if you are not aware of this. Your soul and mind does not operate like the ones of gentiles, anyone who has awareness can see this. You are a very inferior existence who downgraded itself to the level of a jew making you a jew.
Trying to cover your own ass with some double talk now I see... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"What I meant when I said he was a jew was not actually that he was born a Jew..."
That makes sense sometimes the soul gets so connected to the Jewish thoughtforms they start taking on a look like Jews and many Jewish traits. The jews call this a shabbos goy or honorary Jew.

You behave the same as them so it doesn't matter much.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:35 pm

That makes sense sometimes the soul gets so connected to the Jewish thoughtforms they start taking on a look like Jews and many Jewish traits. The jews call this a shabbos goy or honorary Jew.

LMAO, whatever we all know the real reason why you are calling me a "Jew". It's because your JoS community has a prejudice towards them, and HoodedCobra fears for his credibility. So now you are calling me a Jew because you think it's going to discourage people from reading the info, but instead it's having the opposite effect. Look, you guys are destroying your own ministry, actually most people will just leave you and not say anything. And that is also what I am going to start doing as of now, but when JoS finally tanks, no one can point a finger of blame towards me. Because I warned the suckers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*And before this gets misinterpreted, I have nothing against the JoS, that is why I am warning them not to destroy their own platform's credibility. (of course they just ignored my warnings in the past anyway and will probably continue to do so)
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:41 pm

LMAO, whatever we all know the real reason why you are calling me a "Jew". It's because your JoS community has a prejudice towards them, and HoodedCobra fears for his credibility. So now you are calling me a Jew because you think it's going to discourage people from reading the info, but instead it's having the opposite effect. Look, you guys are destroying your own ministry, actually most people will just leave you and not say anything. And that is also what I am going to start doing as of now, but when JoS finally tanks, no one can point a finger of blame towards me. Because I warned the suckers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*And before this gets misinterpreted, I have nothing against the JoS, that is why I am warning them not to destroy their own platform's credibility. (of course they just ignored my warnings in the past anyway and will probably continue to do so)
No This destroys ur Credibility u Jew

People can see through this.

-Siatris
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:51 pm

-Siatris
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

LMAO, whatever we all know the real reason why you are calling me a "Jew". It's because your JoS community has a prejudice towards them,
Don't be prejudiced goy, let me enslave you.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:21 pm

LMAO, whatever we all know the real reason why you are calling me a "Jew". It's because your JoS community has a prejudice towards them,
Don't be prejudiced goy, let me enslave you.
You've been harping on for about 3 years now. In that time you've called me a Jew, a thief and even cursed me everyday since 2019. What has this accomplished? Nothing really. But hey keep wasting your time, like I said before, I need the entertainment... 8-)
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris666 »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:08 am Maxine was in contact with Shlomotan, and the Shlomo angels. There is a paranormal dimension to the JoS. But its Shlomo angels from the Hebrew magical system just vamping off people and misdirecting them to nowhere. That is what happened to Maxine her father Shlomo vamped her into slow insanity and destruction. That is what happened to Salem Burke, Teloc, Vovim, Micama Gmicalzoma who committed suicide and numerous other lay members. That is also the story of EA Koetting the guy is always in trouble and high on drugs and his followers go out and murder people in pacts with Shlomo demons like EA Koetting wrote in his books. Even atheist worshippers of Shlomotan like Zack Wack can't get off the drugs and end up in and out of prison with a criminal record. The same negative effects repeat themselves in the JoS or other groups because its the same group of Shlomo angels.

Shlomotanism is part of Judaism after all. Have fun being in Judaism while bitching about Christians being in Judaism.
your rabbi, magestein, lol

listen to him goy, hes ur rabbi
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:51 pm

-Siatris
nigger magestein kike rabbi is trying to claim its my post.

its him. not me. h attack mamba from anon account claiming its me :lol: :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

the demons come to u when u do the god sheeet :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner:
Last edited by AnonPoster on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.