Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Velcro

Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by Velcro »

As I said in another post as many of you already know, jews control most NS fronts. Trusting any organisation fighing jews is dangerous and a double edge sword. Not to mention the legal implications that might surface. Why give them attention and satisfaction? Why make them feel so important? Do you understand that your hate will fuel them more and UNITE them even more? Persecution is their favourite thing to justify further action against our own. For which reason I would say the best attitude is to IGNORE the jews and focus your attention in developing, protecting and advancing your own race and people.

While you sit her like fools debating how cruel they are and accusing each other for all kind of stupid things, jewish kids are preparing to be your bosses and enslave you even more. Why not invest your time in becoming better, stronger, smarter?

Years have past from your life and you are still at the same point. No further advancement. No achievements. No nothing. Aging like a fool and serving the system like always. For people you know nothing about which you will never see who are giving you top clasified secret rituals to do. Isn't this suspicious as well with the latest ritual provenance?

The same comes when most of you say you talk to supernatural extraterestials. You are not. You are desperate to gain shidis but you aren't. Maybe the methods are not good. Maybe there isn't such a thing.

If you are indeed in communication prove it to yourself (without offending anybody or going into legal complications) by solving let's say a math problem without solution:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

I said this to Mamba who deleted my post for calling him skizo and bipolar. I did this because he did not provide anything other than Satan coming from a tunnel to praise him by saying that he is stronger than him. This is serious I suppose he was traumatized by his parents but this is not an excuse to his hypocrite disnonest behaviour.

If a God comes go give you some yadda yadda info is not a god is your mind wanting to comfort you or a mental problem that needs to be address.

Be it Cobra or Don, Mamba or Zola, even Lydia. They all want your money or time and soul wasted. They want to become something which they aren't in their real life and will never be (yeah blame it on the jewish society sure).

Promote the Gods. They sure want to be known to the world. Solve one of this problems. Get the prize instead of conning people for donations or other small services and tell the world who gave you the answers. No, no jews will kill you for such, don't bring this us. Do something concrete or you are for sure just a skizofrenic, paranoid, bipolar and any of this spectrum. Therefore nobody should believe you being in contact with anybody outside this material world.

Mamba in his hypocrisy said that most Christians or other believers must be skizo as well for they see miracles and beings..They might as well.
Anybody to talks to beings and are lead astray DON'T BLAME THAT SUPPOSEDLY GODS. IT IS YOU. IT WAS ALWAYS YOU.

Don should stop blaming demons for Maxine actions..Don was a prominent figure in Jos for many years (knew for longer what they did over there) and did not say a word to expose his cohort up until he was disposed. Isnt it suspicious? It's a fact that they worked together and after Maxine died, they could not cooperate anymore so they blackmailed eachother.

Again, be it Cobra or Don they are all the same preying on your stupidity and ignorance and you will pay the ultimate price when more years will have past and all you will get will be a nick name somewhere in an obscure place of the internet.

Don Danko and Mamba

I had some replies for Don in which I question some sensible aspects, they were edited into oblivion I wonder why.

I wasn't sure if is Mamba doing that or Don, I assume it's both of them since I couldn't give copy paste anymore, LOL. The informatic teacher strikes again. Be aware Mamba that you are a legitimate organisation and you can be under the loop in no time compared with Cobra who could be just anybody.

You think you are 10 steps ahead, think again.

Since this place is proclaiming free speech and info, allow it to be as such or you are simply another bullshiter.

Dear FOX,
While you might think Cobra is a snake and didn't work into your service all along (FINALLY YOU GOT IT, CONGRATS!) the natural instinct is to go on the other side, Don. But ask yourself why should you trust more Don. Why? He comes HERE after being disposed of Jos to disclose private conversations he had with Maxine about her sexuality (this is out of context and no one should care), but his so-called integrity is shown by simply observing what kind of person would do that.

They are many red flags at Don. Where should we begin? for a start he worked Over there for 18 years, almost right when it started and he witness all the disasters he mentioned: ex clergy killed themselves, become DRUG addicted, went into asylums, etc. He is in direct responsibility for all of this.
Now ask yourself WHY he watched so much HORROR and did not say a work UNTIL HE WAS DISPOSED.
Maybe because when Maxine died, he and Cobra couldn't cooperate anymore because of greed? They started blackmailing each other.
Even if let's say, Don is a Canadian agent which I doubt, but let's assume. How could Cobra know this?
Why the gods did not warn any side about the other side? I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

WHY EITHER GODS DID NOT WARN ANY SIDE ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE FOR 18 YEARS?

Maybe because they are all in the same boat? Maybe because they had a deal to fool the goyim? Maybe.

there were rumours a year ago that Don want to prove Lucifer = Jesus. He play it nicely, giving up one concept at a time, up until a month ago when he finally gave up on Lucifer as well.

I know and most of us know for a fact that Cobra is clearly not on our side but some might ask the same about Don. Should you trust more Don? Don knew for his last 3 years in the clergy that RTRs don't do shit (according to his own word), moreover, he pushed the rituals to people. There is no real reason to trust him because Cobra kicked him out. He was an accomplice. end of the story.

All the info that he discloses right now is just a personal VENDETTA, IS NOT AIMED TO BENEFIT OR AWAKE ANY OF YOU. YES, THE RTRs are a weapon to enslave you further but don KNEW LONG TIME AGO WHILE HE WAS STILL A CLERGY.

USE YOUR MIND!
Don Danko

Re: Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by Don Danko »

Sorry to disappoint your strange conspiracy ranting. But as I have already stated numerous times I left the JoS when I found out about the Final RTR just being a Kabbalah ritual. In fact that is the reason I was officially kicked out of the JoS by Cobra in public for finding this out and warning others. If your conspiracy theories had any weight I would still be in the JoS as a clergy member. The strangest claims of your conspiracy rants is your accusation that I am somehow responsible for other Clergy members in the case of Salem Burke who was already gone years before I was made Clergy, personal problems in their lives. That is tinfoil hat level, moon base one rambling on your part. Are you medicated or what. I have always been against drugs and alcoholic drinking. What is there to trust I already proved the Final RTR is a Kabbalah ritual.

I simply believed Maxine's claims it was the enemy that did of all that. I got wise later on its them Shlomo demons [Hebrew angels]. I got wise to the Lucy stuff from personal experience. I didn't hide this as even you admit. Some conspiracy so deep and vast. lol

Also I worked there for 15 years. Around a decade of that was a HP. You can't even get your time right despite I stated this in public. Deep researcher.
Last edited by Don Danko on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:58 am Sorry to disappoint your strange conspiracy ranting. But as I have already stated numerous times I left the JoS when I found out about the Final RTR just being a Kabbalah ritual. In fact that is the reason I was officially kicked out of the JoS by Cobra in public for finding this out and warning others. If your conspiracy theories had any weight I would still be in the JoS as a clergy member. The strangest claims of your conspiracy rants is your accusation that I am somehow responsible for other Clergy members in the case of Salem Burke who was already gone years before I was made Clergy, personal problems in their lives. That is tinfoil hat level, moon base one rambling on your part. Are you medicated or what. I have always been against drugs and alcoholic drinking.

I simply believed Maxine's claims it was the enemy that did of all that. I got wise later on its them Shlomo demons [Hebrew angels]. I got wise to the Lucy stuff from personal experience. I didn't hide this as even you admit. Some conspiracy so deep and vast. lol

Also I worked there for 15 years. Around a decade of that was a HP. You can't even get your time right despite I stated this in public. Deep researcher.
For sure Don, for sure,

the coincidence makes Maxine dead at the same time when you find out the Rtr is a Jewish weapon. AT THE SAME TIME.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Do you stay as a clergy, 18 years? with info about others dying or suffering (which we did not know anything about), but no, there is not any ring bell.

You needed 18 years and that maniac to expel you for YOU TO FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT AND PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER. Sure. I forgot, the Gods are to be blamed for human stupidity.

Thanks for your reply. I bet you have our best interest at heart.

When are you giving up on the pagan gods? I suppose this is the next step and you can very well associate with Mamba just fine after this.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I didn't find out Maxine died till after I left I last talked to her around November of 19 when I caught her lying to me yet again. So I stopped communicating with her. Any more vast conspiracy claims moon unit, I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight. Yeah your just mad I don't believe Shlomo demons are gods any more and I proved it as well.

I decided being a "Pagan" does not involve worshipping Hebrew angel forms from Kabbalah magical systems. Why can't a person just go back to the classical systems around actual Pagan gods. And not use Kabbalah magic. I guess you just like being ears deep in that Hebrew energy all the time and it shows. Now take your meds, fruitcake.

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:11 am

For sure Don, for sure,

the coincidence makes Maxine dead at the same time when you find out the Rtr is a Jewish weapon. AT THE SAME TIME.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Do you stay as a clergy, 18 years? with info about others dying or suffering (which we did not know anything about), but no, there is not any ring bell.

You needed 18 years and that maniac to expel you for YOU TO FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT AND PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER. Sure. I forgot, the Gods are to be blamed for human stupidity.

When are you giving up on the pagan gods? I suppose this is the next step and you can very well associate with Mamba just fine after this.
Last edited by Don Danko on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:11 am
Don Danko wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:58 am Sorry to disappoint your strange conspiracy ranting. But as I have already stated numerous times I left the JoS when I found out about the Final RTR just being a Kabbalah ritual. In fact that is the reason I was officially kicked out of the JoS by Cobra in public for finding this out and warning others. If your conspiracy theories had any weight I would still be in the JoS as a clergy member. The strangest claims of your conspiracy rants is your accusation that I am somehow responsible for other Clergy members in the case of Salem Burke who was already gone years before I was made Clergy, personal problems in their lives. That is tinfoil hat level, moon base one rambling on your part. Are you medicated or what. I have always been against drugs and alcoholic drinking.

For sure Don, for sure,

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

and yes, you as the rest of Jos HPs, ex or not, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS (for promoting RTRs and such).
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Sorry fruitcake, I don't. I was kicked out of the JoS officially for finding out the Final RTR was a Kabbalah ritual and warning others. I knew that would be the end of my Clergy position and JoS membership. And I did it anyway. Then Zola asked me to come here and I agreed for one reason to warn other people about the problems of the RTR and the JoS that I had discovered. I lost a lot to do all of this what have you lost for fruitcake posting here? Nothing.

You fail again, moon unit dumb. Now take your meds.
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:19 am
and yes, you as the rest of Jos HPs, ex or not, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS (for promoting RTRs and such).
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

''Why can't a person just go back to the classical systems around actual Pagan gods. ''

Where were those pagan gods when you wasted 18 years of your life at Jos? You can very well blame them as well for they did not protect you. Maybe Mamba is right maybe all the Gods are enemy of humanity. LOL. That's the next thing you will say. They did nothing to save you or any of the clergy who killed themselves. So which is what. Who is evil

Maybe we should consider what are truly the Gods and maybe they don't interfere in human affairs? Maybe. Maybe they aren't real at all and we are group hallucinating. As a person who has a degree in psychology, you should know better how human mind works.

You had extensive conversations with Satan, Lucifer, other Gods Goetic or Pagan. Which is what Don, Can you see the mess and confusion you created in your head and trying to influence others in the same VOID?

You are either MAD or AN ENEMY. you can very well be both at the same time. I don't think you are STUPID, I would never underestimate you.

Really, I AM FED UP, I don't want to hear other ex members wanting to kill themselves because you and Cobra abused your authority positions. Accept your part of the guilt at least if you claim you're innocent which you aren't BUT as always ...others fault. always others are to blame.

anyhow, if people wants to believe you, they will learn it on the hard way so it's up to everybody to think or believe you and/or Cobra. From my point of view, after watching closely your both activity I SIMPLY SEE THE REALITY.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

People should check all your posts from the past on both accounts and the archives before you edit them all in your specific usual matter and do 1+1

Your games are good for children but I get it, they are the naive target.

Even if what you say it's true and you were the naive and stupid one, (which is quite unlikely), why should anybody listen or learn anything from what you have to say? When you change your opinions weekly, monthly when allegedly NEW INFO COMES IN...

Be more modest and if you indeed talk to any GOD at all...PROVE IT! The same applies for Mamba with his superiority being above Satan Itself or Zola who had enormous amounts of conversations with demons. Prove it or go for a medical check up and keep yourself safe and others from your influence.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Sure thing, tin foil fairy.

Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:30 pm Sure thing, tin foil fairy.

Fruitcake you prove to me everything it is obvious now go and fool others onto nothingness. Since you started writing on this forum there is nothing but self contradictions and changing your mind every now and then. One day Lucifer is separated from Satan. One day they are the same. Lucifer is the good guy. But eait he is the same as Satan so its not. One day Hitler was the good guy, another day he wasn't but he was but he wasn't. Etc etc read your own posts maybe you need this
All kind of messing info aimed at deluding others as much as you are. But you aren't. You guarantee for all kind of practices then you warn people to not do it anymore.

You are dangerous on all sides FOR YOURSELF AND FOR OTHERS. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? How can you put your head on the pillow knowing what you did in the jos and even here? What kind of person are you to try to ridicule everybody for your own stupidity and bad character?

have some decency and stop fooling around as some people might take you serious and you will lead them to their grave where others ended up before. You sick, selfish prick.
Go play games at other table..