Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Velcro

Re: Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by Velcro »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:58 am I have to interject. I was once a true believer but that was blown out of the water when cobra tried to destroy me. It woke me up. I realized this person speaking didn't believe anything he promoted; no truth, no justice, no nothing. And that includes maxine. If there was justice, I'd not have been attacked like I was. Everything he accused me of was a lie. So what this showed me is that this person is a filthy liar. And therefore, Satan wasn't with him. Because Satan is about truth. And then Satan asked me to create a new space, where people would be free. Which I did.

I have spent hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket to create this platform. And still do to this day. What? You think this space just appeared out of nothing? I pay for it! So for you to claim I want your money, souls, etc...is disinformation....and BTW, if I had to pay HP Black Mamba for everything he has done for this platform, which is astronomical, he has done so much! I couldn't have afforded him. He donated his time and expertise, because he is passionate about what he believes. As am I. You ought to thank him instead of attacking him! He has been a blessing.

We are doing this because we believe in free speech and in freedom, and we want others to benefit, which is the Satanic thing to do. So don't you dare try to claim I want your money or time or soul. It's a total bullshit lie. Satan doesn't want your money, time or soul, and nor do we.

Don't lump us in with tyrants. And make no mistake: Cobra is a filthy tyrant.

The nonsense about this place built on stolen money is a total bullshit lie.

I saw what was done to Don and reached out to him, invited him here. His voice was stolen, as mine was. And that was a crime. He deserves to be heard, just as all of us do. Whatever he does now with his voice is on him. And that is free speech. And free speech is Satanic and good.
You do this for your own fame and elevation Zola. Cut that Satan bullshit off. Remember you and Mamba are above any demon? There are many other self contradicting statements you did here, and in other posts (at a short distance)...but I am not here to judge anybody. I say what I see from the outside. I might be wrong. Of course.

Is it normal to gain something out of it as well? Yes it is.

However your so called motivation doesn't sound true to me ...entirely.

You use Satan's name to define whatever, gain attention and public, which is disturbing because you put yourself above him shortly after.

Better call this place.. I don't know ...
Occult research forum
or whatever.
It's much more true.

However, I understand you want to do your own thing. I see nothing wrong with that. But pretending being so generous for the love of Satan...
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"You do this for your own fame and elevation Zola. Cut that Satan bullshit off."
No, I won't. This isn't for my own fame and elevation, despite what you believe.
Satan is the adversary of tyranny. And that's what this platform is all about. If it wasn't, you'd be shut up and shut down.
But I'm not doing that, because you deserve to be heard.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:42 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:58 am I have to interject. I was once a true believer but that was blown out of the water when cobra tried to destroy me. It woke me up. I realized this person speaking didn't believe anything he promoted; no truth, no justice, no nothing. And that includes maxine. If there was justice, I'd not have been attacked like I was. Everything he accused me of was a lie. So what this showed me is that this person is a filthy liar. And therefore, Satan wasn't with him. Because Satan is about truth. And then Satan asked me to create a new space, where people would be free. Which I did.

I have spent hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket to create this platform. And still do to this day. What? You think this space just appeared out of nothing? I pay for it! So for you to claim I want your money, souls, etc...is disinformation....and BTW, if I had to pay HP Black Mamba for everything he has done for this platform, which is astronomical, he has done so much! I couldn't have afforded him. He donated his time and expertise, because he is passionate about what he believes. As am I. You ought to thank him instead of attacking him! He has been a blessing.

We are doing this because we believe in free speech and in freedom, and we want others to benefit, which is the Satanic thing to do. So don't you dare try to claim I want your money or time or soul. It's a total bullshit lie. Satan doesn't want your money, time or soul, and nor do we.

Don't lump us in with tyrants. And make no mistake: Cobra is a filthy tyrant.

The nonsense about this place built on stolen money is a total bullshit lie.

I saw what was done to Don and reached out to him, invited him here. His voice was stolen, as mine was. And that was a crime. He deserves to be heard, just as all of us do. Whatever he does now with his voice is on him. And that is free speech. And free speech is Satanic and good.
You do this for your own fame and elevation Zola. Cut that Satan bullshit off. Remember you and Mamba are above any demon? There are many other self contradicting statements you did here, and in other posts (at a short distance)...but I am not here to judge anybody. I say what I see from the outside. I might be wrong. Of course.

Is it normal to gain something out of it as well? Yes it is.

However your so called motivation doesn't sound true to me ...entirely.

You use Satan's name to define whatever, gain attention and public, which is disturbing because you put yourself above him shortly after.

Better call this place.. I don't know ...
Occult research forum
or whatever.
It's much more true.

However, I understand you want to do your own thing. I see nothing wrong with that. But pretending being so generous for the love of Satan...
You spend all that money to maintain this place up.
I, as a member, post here at the expense of my own time to keep it engaged. Is it a fair deal/trade?

Don't make such a big fuss about your expenses like you are some Christian sacrificed on a cross for the good of humanity. Your personality was heavily influenced by Maxine. It's just Maxine reloaded. Be more true to yourself.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Total nonsense.
You think I'm maxine reloaded? LOL

Serapis (Satan)

Velcro

Post by Velcro »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:03 am Total nonsense.
You think I'm maxine reloaded? LOL
in same aspects you do, Zola, but I am a simple observant. However, I don't blame you. You simply 'grew up' under her influence ...for over a decade or so?! You know what, just do your thing. Time will prove whatever.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Over a decade or so?
That is not truthful.

You are lying. I don't know why or what you hope to achieve.

Keep on observing.

Serapis (Satan)

Velcro

Post by Velcro »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:19 am Over a decade or so?
That is not truthful.

You are lying. I don't know why or what you hope to achieve.

Keep on observing.
such an unpleasing being... and energy you have. your sermons are yada yada and general rubbish, but hey, we enjoy free speech and free platforms. I did not attack you whatsoever, I even gave you the benefit of the doubt but you don't appreciate it, you want to be believed on your word or something just because you are Zola.

you have some persecution complex.

how many years you spent at JoS I did not calculate but LONG ENOUGH to become an aspiring new MAXINE.

sorry I am not into small chat or about nothing, I know you want to yada yada as always.

pay the bills and shut up!
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Velcro wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:08 pm
such an unpleasing being... and energy you have. your sermons are yada yada and general rubbish, but hey, we enjoy free speech and free platforms. I did not attack you whatsoever, I even gave you the benefit of the doubt but you don't appreciate it, you want to be believed on your word or something just because you are Zola.

how many years you spent at JoS I did not calculate but LONG ENOUGH to become an aspiring new MAXINE.

sorry I am not into small chat or about nothing, I know you want to yada yada as always.

Well, I am glad that you appreciate this free speech place, and that you are using it. Have you thought about creating a new topic about a philosophical, religious or spiritual subject?
HPBlackMamba

Post by Velcro »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:17 pm
Velcro wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:08 pm

Well, I am glad that you appreciate this free speech place, and that you are using it. Have you thought about creating a new topic about a philosophical, religious or spiritual subject?
I'll do what I WANT, Mamba. Of course in respect to the RULES of the place. So, why don't you better ignore me, instead of giving me suggestions? thank you for your understanding.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:34 pm There are many things that Don Danko said which I don't agree with. Say what you will about him. However, he is one of the few people who actually posts about spiritual topics. Which is what this forum was initially meant for. That is why he is welcome here. If JoSers did the same, maybe more people would take them seriously around here.
The problem with this is this place is enemy. Yeah I do have knowledge about spiritual stuff like many members but you don't just take your spiritual knowledge and give it directly to your enemies.

Like is stated by Siatris666

"U a Kike"
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.