One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

AnonPoster

Re: One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

Post by AnonPoster »

Ok it would be great but the people strong in the enemy agenda such as Zuckerberg are strongly protected by the enemy. Good luck trying to take them out. You will most likely be attacked back in a way that will scare you and stop after one half ritual and yeah me talking hundreds of reptilians at once. This is not survivable by some on these kind of lower level Satanic forums.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:09 pm I did not meant RTR because I don't beloieve it would work. It could be a runic group ritual for killing. It has to be killing because it attracts more attention and it gets hard for people to deny it was the group work, and you are supposed to kill your enemys.
The jos actually made such plans and probably still is planning this. Once cobra made a post alluding to this and I straight up asked him "Do you mean we're gonna kill people directly?" He then deleted my question and edited his post. Then he privately messaged me and said, "yes they will go bye bye." Those were his words. So yea, he's planning to start killing people, by his own admission to me. This was many months ago. Doubt it will work, as that group isn't very powerful, just my opinion, but hey, who knows?
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:25 pm Ok it would be great but the people strong in the enemy agenda such as Zuckerberg are strongly protected by the enemy. Good luck trying to take them out. You will most likely be attacked back in a way that will scare you and stop after one half ritual and yeah me talking hundreds of reptilians at once. This is not survivable by some on these kind of lower level Satanic forums.
What have I told you Snakeway?

Lol.

If there are not rabbis are their masters, reptilians. Lol

More excuses.

What else?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:32 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:25 pm Ok it would be great but the people strong in the enemy agenda such as Zuckerberg are strongly protected by the enemy. Good luck trying to take them out. You will most likely be attacked back in a way that will scare you and stop after one half ritual and yeah me talking hundreds of reptilians at once. This is not survivable by some on these kind of lower level Satanic forums.
What have I told you Snakeway?

Lol.

If there are not rabbis are their masters, reptilians. Lol

More excuses.

What else?
Clowns.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Eric13 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:28 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:09 pm I did not meant RTR because I don't beloieve it would work. It could be a runic group ritual for killing. It has to be killing because it attracts more attention and it gets hard for people to deny it was the group work, and you are supposed to kill your enemys.
The jos actually made such plans and probably still is planning this. Once cobra made a post alluding to this and I straight up asked him "Do you mean we're gonna kill people directly?" He then deleted my question and edited his post. Then he privately messaged me and said, "yes they will go bye bye." Those were his words. So yea, he's planning to start killing people, by his own admission to me. This was many months ago. Doubt it will work, as that group isn't very powerful, just my opinion, but hey, who knows?
It works, people Die, specially if you are in a group of people.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

But there is not one single reptilian stoping you from changing the spiritual situation of the entire planet earth when you do the RTR that, according to you, works against the enemy?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:46 pm
But there is not one single reptilian stoping you from changing the spiritual situation of the entire planet earth when you do the RTR that, according to you, works against the enemy?
Go ahead try doing an Rtr into the Vatican or Temple mount in pissrael. They will attack. Don't believe me try it.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:01 pm
Go ahead try doing an Rtr into the Vatican or Temple mount in pissrael. They will attack. Don't believe me try it.
The issue here is you are not making sense. Attack 1 single jew and 100 reptilians attack, but in the case of changing the whole spiritual situation of planet earth then no one reptilian attacks and there is no problem? How does this make sense? The planet earth is much bigger and more important than 1 zuck. I didn't said RTR, but if you believe it would work on mark zuckerberg go ahead, as long as we could verify the result.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:09 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:01 pm

The issue here is you are not making sense. Attack 1 single jew and 100 reptilians attack, but in the case of changing the whole spiritual situation of planet earth then no one reptilian attacks and there is no problem? How does this make sense? The planet earth is much bigger and more important than 1 zuck. I didn't said RTR, but if you believe it would work on mark zuckerberg go ahead, as long as we could verify the result.
The reptilians do attack me personally all the time and my girlfriend too. In fact you would probably not be able to live through some of the stuff that went on even on the physical. So I take it the rtrs do work cause the attacks are starting to weaken either that or something or someone is weakening them i am not aware of I will give it to you there is that chance.

Plus reptilians think in Binary they often overlook or don't even realize something that is a big threat to them. It takes awhile for the hive to realize something. There is a chance they wouldn't catch on to an attack on Zukerberg and wouldn't attack someone doing rtrs or other rituals cause they didn't realize it or the person didn't do it often.

That's our advantage we think quick they are a hive.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

If day go ahead try this. Zukerberg we dont know. There is a chance at this point in the war with the reptilians so much losing they won't bother about it.