JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

AnonPoster

Re: JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

Post by AnonPoster »

Eric13 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:21 pm This is a reply I made from another thread. However I’m posting it as it’s own topic to highlight and potentially warn those who may give their money away to that scam unethical business.
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 am
Be it Cobra or Don, Mamba or Zola, even Lydia. They all want your money or time and soul wasted. They want to become something which they aren't in their real life and will never be (yeah blame it on the jewish society sure).

Promote the Gods. They sure want to be known to the world. Solve one of this problems. Get the prize instead of conning people for donations or other small services and tell the world who gave you the answers. No, no jews will kill you for such, don't bring this us. Do something concrete or you are for sure just a skizofrenic, paranoid, bipolar and any of this spectrum. Therefore nobody should believe you being in contact with anybody outside this material world.
You got one thing right when it comes to Cobra and Lydia just wanting your money and time.

Lydia I always thought meant well. Her habitual behavior shows otherwise. And honestly I question her intelligence often. One time I got in a debate with her when she said when she wakes up first thing she does is spit out the saliva in her mouth because if you swallow it, it can poison you lol. Even though we swallow through the night anyway. And any bacteria in your mouth is already in your bloodstream. She couldn’t comprehend this only started barking.

She’s a so called professional astrologer but can’t even comprehend some elementary concepts of energy and the zodiac. We once got in a debate about how there’s no such thing as the orb of influence and energy has strict defined lines like it’s a solid object. Anyone knows energy permeates. If a planet for example is on the cusp of a sign, within a few degrees, it’ll have the influence of both signs to an extent. Same with transits. Planets don’t have to be in exact conjunction or square, for instance. Once they’re within a certain range, they have influence. This is general knowledge on astrology. She argued over and over this isn’t the case. And things must be exact.

And don’t get me started on her Astro business and that scam. Over the years people make threads on the forums asking her if she received their order they placed over a year ago because they got no confirmation. Then she just barks at them and says you guys have no clue how hard this is. She recently even admitted she’s lost all control when a member said they haven’t even received confirmation for an order placed a year and half ago. She said her inbox is a mess and there’s no system. Members gave her advice on how to organize and she said she won’t bother as she’s planning to give up. How nice for people to hear that who placed orders years ago and haven’t received them. They never will as she keeps receiving payments and probably has no clue where they’re coming from. Any business who did this would be reported and 1 star reviewed on any site for horrible unethical business practices. It’s truly unethical. She should of given that business up ages ago when she realized she couldn’t handle it. But I assume she liked the free money too much.

So for others out there placing orders from her. Realize this fact. Your ordering from a person who thinks swallowing your own salvia will poison you and a person who barks when people politely inquire whether their order placed a year in half ago was received and had admitted she has no plan to organize her mess of a business and also can’t understand elementary Astro concept so. No noble person would conduct business this way. The same can be said for cobras business. The list goes on with shady jos behavior. What a joke.
Sometimes scams and unethical business practices give both the user and the business good positive vibes and feelings so no harm no foul most the time in this case cause it was done in the name of Satan.

So yeah I agree Scams r Kool 😊
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:17 am A Satanist friend of mine at the time bought me a reading from cobra.
it took 8 MONTHS to get to me and I had to ask him several times for it. And what really got my attention was that the astro image of the birth details is one you get from a free online place.
He took a free online astro interpretation, added a few paragraphs to make it sound like it was coming from him and charged 60 dollars for it.
If Lydia did this, if she screwed people, its very bad and while I might have supported her in the past, screwing people over isn't a good thing, and I don't support that.

As somebody else said here: many on the JoS are victims themselves, and I agree; it's sad. And that shit has to stop. Screwing people over has to stop.

Eric wrote: I also highly appreciate the creators of this forum, for giving an honest uncensored platform for people to freely exchange ideas.

Thanks. We did this to give people a real forum. To me, a real forum means people are free to speak.

free speech is a Satanic Tenet.

kike answer us where thousands of dollars is that u stole for draun to save SATANIST FROM SOUTH AFRICA..

go stfu you stealing kike...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:17 am A Satanist friend of mine at the time bought me a reading from cobra.
it took 8 MONTHS to get to me and I had to ask him several times for it. And what really got my attention was that the astro image of the birth details is one you get from a free online place.
He took a free online astro interpretation, added a few paragraphs to make it sound like it was coming from him and charged 60 dollars for it.
If Lydia did this, if she screwed people, its very bad and while I might have supported her in the past, screwing people over isn't a good thing, and I don't support that.

As somebody else said here: many on the JoS are victims themselves, and I agree; it's sad. And that shit has to stop. Screwing people over has to stop.

Eric wrote: I also highly appreciate the creators of this forum, for giving an honest uncensored platform for people to freely exchange ideas.

Thanks. We did this to give people a real forum. To me, a real forum means people are free to speak.

free speech is a Satanic Tenet.
Do you happen to know/remember what free online place exactly he was copying?