One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

Snakeway

Re: One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

Post by Snakeway »

Now you changed, first it was impossible because 100 reptilian would attack, now they would not even notice. What the fuck
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:02 am Now you changed, first it was impossible because 100 reptilian would attack, now they would not even notice. What the fuck
All you can do is try I am getting mixed messages from the astral about this. Either your fucked or nothing much happens against you and you help us. It would be a wonderful way to make up for your racism and white supremacist beliefs and other bigotries
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:15 am
Snakeway wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:02 am Now you changed, first it was impossible because 100 reptilian would attack, now they would not even notice. What the fuck
All you can do is try I am getting mixed messages from the astral about this. Either your fucked or nothing much happens against you and you help us. It would be a wonderful way to make up for your racism and white supremacist beliefs and other bigotries
the last thing I would have in mind if I ever did this would be helping you. I won't do it because I haven't dealt with some personal enemys yet. I was just talking about something that would very likely attract public attention, maybe someday when my mind is not demanding another focus
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Rabbi SNAKEWAY on his shit again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

murder advocacy. in the folder it goes!

siatris!!!
Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:58 am If you want to go viral in the internet you could kill a person. A famous one. What would make you attract attention with this would be to announce previously in a video on youtube or something. Like ''we will do a group Ritual to kill Mark zuckerberg'', then if 2 months later he dies you post a new video celebrating. Mark the date of the begginning of the group ritual by reccording something that indicates the date. Then you left the 2 videos there and move to the next target. As soon as people found out they would be saying ''look, satanist are killing people with rituals, and they announce previously''. It could go viral in my opinion. And this would prove you can actually do something specific instead of claiming your RTR are the cause of all sort of general things.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Eric13 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:28 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:09 pm I did not meant RTR because I don't beloieve it would work. It could be a runic group ritual for killing. It has to be killing because it attracts more attention and it gets hard for people to deny it was the group work, and you are supposed to kill your enemys.
The jos actually made such plans and probably still is planning this. Once cobra made a post alluding to this and I straight up asked him "Do you mean we're gonna kill people directly?" He then deleted my question and edited his post. Then he privately messaged me and said, "yes they will go bye bye." Those were his words. So yea, he's planning to start killing people, by his own admission to me. This was many months ago. Doubt it will work, as that group isn't very powerful, just my opinion, but hey, who knows?
oh trust us eric the astral is dangerous place...

u just scrap at the surface here.

he is pro magician and he has done too much.

just smile he doesnt care for u.

siatirs
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:01 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:46 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:25 pm Ok it would be great but the people strong in the enemy agenda such as Zuckerberg are strongly protected by the enemy. Good luck trying to take them out. You will most likely be attacked back in a way that will scare you and stop after one half ritual and yeah me talking hundreds of reptilians at once. This is not survivable by some on these kind of lower level Satanic forums.
But there is not one single reptilian stoping you from changing the spiritual situation of the entire planet earth when you do the RTR that, according to you, works against the enemy?
Go ahead try doing an Rtr into the Vatican or Temple mount in pissrael. They will attack. Don't believe me try it.
It is true...the reptilian try protecting the jew...

but they cant always.

HAIL SATAN THE ORION RULER!!!!!!
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:38 am
Rabbi SNAKEWAY on his shit again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]

murder advocacy. in the folder it goes!

siatris!!!
Off course you being a Jew are against murdering your own people
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I think Siatris is a jew in actuality. He had sexual relations with Aldrick and dated him for awhile I heard from a friend and it was confirmed by Aldrick that he is a Jew.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:00 pm I think Siatris is a jew in actuality. He had sexual relations with Aldrick and dated him for awhile I heard from a friend and it was confirmed by Aldrick that he is a Jew.
Means that Aldrik is a jew as well?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Velcro wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:00 pm I think Siatris is a jew in actuality. He had sexual relations with Aldrick and dated him for awhile I heard from a friend and it was confirmed by Aldrick that he is a Jew.
Means that Aldrik is a jew as well?
shut the fuck up kike i never fuck aldric. NEVER

YOU ARE CONFUSING ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

LYING KIKE LOL