One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

AnonPoster

Re: One way to attract a lot of public attention to Spiritual Satanism

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:00 pm I think Siatris is a jew in actuality. He had sexual relations with Aldrick and dated him for awhile I heard from a friend and it was confirmed by Aldrick that he is a Jew.
:lol: Im a GENTILE. you are all KIKES. keep crying the RTR harms ur kind...lol

i expose u and it hurts!
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

aldric did creampie rot jew zola :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...

she write aobut the size of aldrics dick in another post... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats for sure...

Aldric and Zola admit it too

if Aldric was a Jew he had Jew sex with Zola...

if Aldric is not a jew, Jew Zola deceive him...

Aldric bring Zola Jew in JOS forums + aldric inform about her being a jew...

so aldric is still good...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Aldric seemed like someone who could do some useful things, I appreciated his youtube channel called beggining meditations, but it seems his deeds were seen as a threat to the MOS (likely in the matter of controlling other people) and you made trouble and drama out of it so he stopped and submitted to the bullshit. This is what it seems, could be different
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm Aldric seemed like someone who could do some useful things, I appreciated his youtube channel called beggining meditations, but it seems his deeds were seen as a threat to the MOS (likely in the matter of controlling other people) and you made trouble and drama out of it so he stopped and submitted to the bullshit. This is what it seems, could be different
He was kicked out for having Jewish genetics. Cobra found out and banned him.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Aldric was banned, what the fuck. If you don't want to tell the reason don't tell, but don't come with this Jew thing.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:30 pm Aldric was banned, what the fuck. If you don't want to tell the reason don't tell, but don't come with this Jew thing.
Ok he was found out to be a psychopath and mentally disturbed. Some members thought he was dangerous and would commit some crime. Many people suspected he had Jewish DNA including Cobra. He had several personality disorders and was found out to have taken advantage of several members.

Cobra posted an article on Mental illness shortly after the time he was banned. It was found out he tried a second account by a member of the group that account was also banned and prevented from posting.

As far as I know he hasn't come back.