Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Don Danko

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Don Danko »

Funny how everyone who questions the JoS of Cobra is all of a sudden some horrible person and evil agent, there Sitardass how convenient. Your lies have been debunked over and over including with genetic testing. And you just keep lying. So anything you state of is no value as its not believable. That includes your meaningless defense of Cobra who you admit you work for to harass, threaten and slander people for him.

If Cobra is so honest and on the level.... Why does he send a worthless creep like you to attack and attempt to silence people for him...

You actually make my point for me.

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm
why didn't he give u power instead? why didn't maxine trust you?

Satan decided the day he robbed all power from u and put you in a trash can for eternity for attacking him, kike

"most people" aka kike Zola, you the jew, Draun the infiltrator from lhp, sunrise the murderer who killed someone with her boyfriend [bitch i have ur info and you will be terminated] and 2 other shills.

FUCK YOU JEWS, HAIL SATAN, PRAISE COBRA!!

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:47 pm Where did Satan inform everyone in the JoS that Cobra is the new successor after Maxine? Funny that never happened and most people feel the opposite. Maxine never did as well.
siatris

Post by siatris »

sry mate the moment u said she gave him FULL CONTROL you just put ur own tombstone on ur head.

Full control is Full Trust. how much control did u have, kike?

zero? u were on moderation? HAHAHAHHAHAHA...

ENJOY!!!
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm Your very triggered by the admission Cobra is not the legitimate successor of the JoS, Maxine never declared him as such in any public statement. Satan never declared him such either to the JoS community as most people already know.
siatris

Post by siatris »

i destroyed you on my own admission and despite his wishes.

i see zola and ur behavior and lies, there's nothing more i need to see.

bb have a nice life, enjoy ur end.
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:56 pm Funny how everyone who questions the JoS of Cobra is all of a sudden some horrible person and evil agent, there Sitardass how convenient. Your lies have been debunked over and over including with genetic testing. And you just keep lying. So anything you state of is no value as its not believable. That includes your meaningless defense of Cobra who you admit you work for to harass, threaten and slander people for him.

If Cobra is so honest and on the level.... Why does he send a worthless creep like you to attack and attempt to silence people for him...

Satan decided the day he robbed all power from u and put you in a trash can for eternity for attacking him, kike

"most people" aka kike Zola, you the jew, Draun the infiltrator from lhp, sunrise the murderer who killed someone with her boyfriend [bitch i have ur info and you will be terminated] and 2 other shills.

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:47 pm Where did Satan inform everyone in the JoS that Cobra is the new successor after Maxine? Funny that never happened and most people feel the opposite. Maxine never did as well.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Point to where I stated she gave him full control of the JoS. I didn't. Also point to where Maxine declared Cobra to be the official leader of the JoS in a public statement to the Community, she didn't.
siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:58 pm sry mate the moment u said she gave him FULL CONTROL you just put ur own tombstone on ur head.

Full control is Full Trust. how much control did u have, kike?

zero? u were on moderation? HAHAHAHHAHAHA...

ENJOY!!!
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm Your very triggered by the admission Cobra is not the legitimate successor of the JoS, Maxine never declared him as such in any public statement. Satan never declared him such either to the JoS community as most people already know.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:56 pm Funny how everyone who questions the JoS of Cobra is all of a sudden some horrible person and evil agent, there Sitardass how convenient. Your lies have been debunked over and over including with genetic testing. And you just keep lying. So anything you state of is no value as its not believable. That includes your meaningless defense of Cobra who you admit you work for to harass, threaten and slander people for him.

Zola did nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, she is nothing but a lady in all means.

She doesn't look jewish at all, this is a baseless accusation. I actually saw her picture/videos online, I mean where is this coming from?

I remember the days when she was still posting her art for the Gods, creating her tarot deck with the plan to sell it on Jos platform.

And I was speaking with a family member at that time and told him:'' Look, do you see this girl? Soon she will be disposed of/kicked out, for allegedly being a jew. Wait and see...''
it happened exactly as I said to his surprise.

Of course, nobody is allowed to make money on that platform but Maxine's relatives. I wonder who is related to her, Lydia or Cobra? Mmm.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Completely disagree with the original post, all what cobra does is lick Maxine´s boots. You are trying to turn this into a Maxine´s vs cobra thing. And you are complaining about Cobra being in charge of the JOS, making it seems like you want the JOS back.

´´poor Maxine, cobra doesn´t let her enter the forum´´.This is a joke What is your game?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Sunrise made excellent point´s and you gave no new information on any of them, only public internet things everybody could see if they were correct. Maxine was never in charge of anyone, only those who want her to be in charge of something believe she is in charge of other people.

You and Siatris could be friends making a false fight here.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.

About HC presumbly kicking out Maxine - i do not think so and why I say this? - it would had been easy for her to record a video online (we all know her voice) and say this, if this was the case. which is not.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Whether HP HoodedCobra is legit or not doesn't really matter. In true Satanism no-one is an authority over you so people should think for themselves instead of blindly following a clergy. Same goes for us here at the T4S. I think we are asking the wrong questions here. Instead each individual should be searching themselves for knowledge. When your beliefs are based on reason and evidence you don't need validation from an echo chamber.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Cobra is what would be termed a narcissistic abuser and he uses this against Shannon, there is something about Shannon that makes her an easy target for him. That is why Shannon vanished awhile ago and only shows up once in eight months to give a non statement. She is burned out from Cobra's abuse towards her and she told me this in private. But she is sacred to tell Cobra off because she believes this is to go against the gods. This is the cycle of abuse Cobra uses against people. He is always gas lighting the Community with this line of fear and intimidation that is why people react so fearfully of him in the groups which is how he keeps it. They are afraid if Cobra is mad at them the gods are mad at them. And if Cobra kicks them out then the gods have rejected them. That is what holds them in line.

I don't hold any malice against Shannon, I feel empathy for her and her situation.

Nick is treacherous he will attempt to suck up to people like really smooth just to get close enough to put the knife in them. That is what he did to HP Carlson and attempted to do to me as well and numerous others. I suspect this does not stop at Maxine either. His need for narcissistic supply is what drives him. I warned Maxine awhile before that nick would put the knife in her back when the other Clergy where out of the way.

Its the way Cobra is always trying to cover up about Maxine and her vanishing without a trace out of nowhere. Its got all the patterns of something he did. He will praise her in public to maintain his control in her name as a puppet image. But that means nothing as to what he would do in private to have control. Cobra wanted people to still believe Maxine was around to rule in her name as a trick on them.

Who knows what Cobra has on Maxine that he might be using against her that is another thing he does collects info on people and uses this to scare them into silence. Nothing surprises me with nick.
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.

About HC presumbly kicking out Maxine - i do not think so and why I say this? - it would had been easy for her to record a video online (we all know her voice) and say this, if this was the case. which is not.