Ultimatum

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Ultimatum

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Ahahaha, I'll add Cobra to the list of people I apparently am."

Well, since cobra isn't your real name either, yes, you do that siatriscobracro redass nick
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:53 pm You claim you don't care to know but you certainly have plenty of verbal diarrhea to spew around about it though, don't cha?
Plainly obsessing.
You're all over the board! LOL
I rite. Nu moar talkie form meh.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Ah so it is Cobra wasting his time here. Wtf you damn moron.

Don't you have better things to do? I have wondered often how would you know I even slander JoS when clearly it deserves the slander for the abuse you allow to flourish in jos cult. You know those who actually go out of their way to do that, obviously is on their way to digging their own grave. Enemy attacks..... Lol have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps the "gods" are the ones kicking your ass for being stupid? The enemy, name, calling, etc is exactly what Zola said it was. A CULT.

Thank you Zola for this awareness. Now I can do a proper "warlocking" rite to denounce false gods and old ties.

As for you Cobra or whoever you are. YOU DO NOT OWN SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:48 am Ah so it is Cobra wasting his time here. Wtf you damn moron.

Don't you have better things to do? I have wondered often how would you know I even slander JoS when clearly it deserves the slander for the abuse you allow to flourish in jos cult. You know those who actually go out of their way to do that, obviously is on their way to digging their own grave. Enemy attacks..... Lol have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps the "gods" are the ones kicking your ass for being stupid? The enemy, name, calling, etc is exactly what Zola said it was. A CULT.

Thank you Zola for this awareness. Now I can do a proper "warlocking" rite to denounce false gods and old ties.

Shut up fake Seeker. I'm the real Seeker.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

RedDawn wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:30 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:48 am Ah so it is Cobra wasting his time here. Wtf you damn moron.

Shut up fake Seeker. I'm the real Seeker.
Lol. You already proven you are not me otherwise you would not be responding to my posts and I don't talk like you do.

You are going on ignore because I don't have to listen to you nor do I care. 👍 Good luck in your life though, I dont wish anyone ill will.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

ffs reddawn stop fucking trolling wtff
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

am i seeker now or cobra. im confused