This is why I left JoS

Patriot

Re: This is why I left JoS

Post by Patriot »

Warlock08 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:43 am
Patriot wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:20 am
imjustexploring6969 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:47 pm Making a point against the JoS is really easy. Just looking at how they worship cobra like a god at this point and no longer value any knowledge he doesnt approve, is more than enough already. Really if you read the jos website and compare those ideas with the jos forum it should be blatantly obvious that most of the values they started out with have long gone away together with Maxine and other past HPs. Thats not to say the initial principles were perfect, but it certainly got a lot worse.
Your right maybe there should be some new HPS. However it seems to be fine right now. Cobra must be being persecuted a lot and hated by the enemy with all the hate of him on here. They didn't remove those sermons or things on the JOS so people still know and believe the original ideas. Cobra is an extension of that as an HP. He works for Satan and the Gods.
Cobra is a joke. I noticed that when he comes on these forums he usually talks about himself as a god or high and mighty.
He is one. Just like me Maxine and a few others genetically related to various Gods. He is just being honest that's all. Wait your a full human probably. You wouldn't understand. I was supposed to be the Pisces and emotional leader.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Patriot wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:40 pm
Patriot wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:20 am

Your right maybe there should be some new HPS. However it seems to be fine right now. Cobra must be being persecuted a lot and hated by the enemy with all the hate of him on here. They didn't remove those sermons or things on the JOS so people still know and believe the original ideas. Cobra is an extension of that as an HP. He works for Satan and the Gods.
Cobra is a joke. I noticed that when he comes on these forums he usually talks about himself as a god or high and mighty.
He is one. Just like me Maxine and a few others genetically related to various Gods. He is just being honest that's all. Wait your a full human probably. You wouldn't understand. I was supposed to be the Pisces and emotional leader.
Lol. Really think so? Be my guest. I honestly don't give a fuck. He can believe whatever he wants because in the end when we are truly on the path of our individual choosing we are all gods and goddesses. It's a question whether we will bow, worship and grovel to someone else. There is no other god besides myself here. This in relation in when we put someone else on a pedestal.

Anyone claiming an divine authority or authority of a spiritual nature is in my opinion to be avoided, all this is fraud and to me seems a bit tyrannical in order trying to convince people to believe him or follow some political agenda. He is simply a cult leader.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Lovely. Thanks
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:10 pm
Patriot wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:40 pm

Lol. Really think so? Be my guest. I honestly don't give a fuck. He can believe whatever he wants because in the end when we are truly on the path of our individual choosing we are all gods and goddesses. It's a question whether we will bow, worship and grovel to someone else. There is no other god besides myself here. This in relation in when we put someone else on a pedestal.

Anyone claiming an divine authority or authority of a spiritual nature is in my opinion to be avoided, all this is fraud and to me seems a bit tyrannical in order trying to convince people to believe him or follow some political agenda. He is simply a cult leader.

I bet you would worship me if you saw how beautiful I am in my soul and my woman too who is like Maxine in a way.
I bet if I told you I have the spiritual gift of getting the truth out of things and pulling correct information out of thin air and having it turn to valuable wisdom in a matter of minutes that can help and heal people. Since I am the Jewish devil figure in the Torah I can do this.

So ask me a question. I will prove it to you.

I believe I am a great contender to be the next cobra.

This is about being free not slave stuff.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

thanks to this forum i started to feel like i have the right to be more individual in Satanism, like that i was doing the right choice to think for myself and practice with my own times

And this is just it. Think for yourself, question everything and make your own choices. That is what Satan constantly tells us to do.

If you want to make a point against a group doing so coming from a place outside the official Orthodox doctrine of the group will not convince anyone.

An orthodox religious belief or interpretation is one handed down by a church's founders or leaders. It is dogma. Satan is against dogma. He wants people to think for themselves, rather than parroting dogma. So this idea that if you are coming from a place where if you are outside the dogma means to criticize or question is illegitimate, is in itself, an illegitimate construct.

Serapis (Satan)

KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Longtime ex-member here. Quite frankly I don't even consider myself a Satanist at all anymore after 10 wasted years, and here's why.

Empty promises that are never fulfilled. Every explanation on why things don't happen when they should ends up being bullshit. I knew it was going to go downhill once they announced this asinine prophesy that "the gods" are going to come to Earth in 20 years. Why 20 years, why not now, and *certainly* beings who have been around for hundreds of thousands of years longer than we have would have the technology to warp themselves across space, hell we're developing that kind of technology ourselves.

If the F-RTR is supposed to make the world better, and end jewish tyranny, why is the world getting worse? Why do we have a war in Ukraine, an economy in shambles, the price of living skyrocketing, and the planet's fucking dying? This is "better"? No, I said "Fuck you, and fuck this" and left and guess what? Ever since I got out, my life has been a whole lot better. I saved up money, I went to school, I'm on my way to earning my pilot's license and other certifications and ratings. I'm doing a hell of a lot better than I was at my "breaking point" around 2020 or so. You know why? Because the 2-4 hours a day I wasted meditating with no benefits, I got out of the rut, took the initiative, showed some balls and took back control of my life with no god or cult to stop me.

Seeing Cobra as the psychopath he truly is and how fast it's driving his membership away only led me to believe that if I side with him, then I'm part of the problem for enabling such disgusting behavior.

He is the type to be the downfall of empires, and the one Maxine created is certainly no exception.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

this is really powerful testimony. Thank you for sharing this.

Serapis (Satan)

S.V

Post by S.V »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:32 am Longtime ex-member here. Quite frankly I don't even consider myself a Satanist at all anymore after 10 wasted years, and here's why.

Empty promises that are never fulfilled. Every explanation on why things don't happen when they should ends up being bullshit. I knew it was going to go downhill once they announced this asinine prophesy that "the gods" are going to come to Earth in 20 years. Why 20 years, why not now, and *certainly* beings who have been around for hundreds of thousands of years longer than we have would have the technology to warp themselves across space, hell we're developing that kind of technology ourselves.

If the F-RTR is supposed to make the world better, and end jewish tyranny, why is the world getting worse? Why do we have a war in Ukraine, an economy in shambles, the price of living skyrocketing, and the planet's fucking dying? This is "better"? No, I said "Fuck you, and fuck this" and left and guess what? Ever since I got out, my life has been a whole lot better. I saved up money, I went to school, I'm on my way to earning my pilot's license and other certifications and ratings. I'm doing a hell of a lot better than I was at my "breaking point" around 2020 or so. You know why? Because the 2-4 hours a day I wasted meditating with no benefits, I got out of the rut, took the initiative, showed some balls and took back control of my life with no god or cult to stop me.

Seeing Cobra as the psychopath he truly is and how fast it's driving his membership away only led me to believe that if I side with him, then I'm part of the problem for enabling such disgusting behavior.

He is the type to be the downfall of empires, and the one Maxine created is certainly no exception.

hello ex-member, ex-member here as well, although my alliance to Satan will never change or the Gods. Did you mention 10 years? and 3-4 hours of daily meditation, such a hypocrite statement. Have you thought maybe that that 10 years of medication, pay off now, materializing all your wishes and ambitions, (congrats by the way for your progress)?

energy is REAL! If you did not get it, with all due respect, you are spiritually retarded!

what empty promises? do you or others understand what the dedication ritual means and what does employ? You need to RELY ON YOURSELF!

Things don't happen when you want them to happen but when you're ready for them. as in your case now.

I agree on the part with Maxine's statement about Gods return. It was a huge red flag for me as well. Cobra tried to fix it somehow, clean her shit if I recall correctly but I am too lazy to search for the topic...

You are right with the FRTR however Gods are not to be blamed for Cobra's actions or others alike if you don't understand this means that in 10 years you have not met one single God to understand what I mean. they are real and amazing. Satan is EVERYTHING!

fix your problem with 'NOW'.

we have a responsibility for each other and our race, - is clearly happening if you open your eyes, an agenda of annihilation for our race. there are things to consider and worth fighting for with or without Jos
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

S.V wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:05 am hello ex-member, ex-member here as well, although my alliance to Satan will never change or the Gods. Did you mention 10 years? and 3-4 hours of daily meditation, such a hypocrite statement. Have you thought maybe that that 10 years of medication, pay off now, materializing all your wishes and ambitions, (congrats by the way for your progress)?
I really, really wish you knew exactly what I had been going through in that time period and how none of it was fixed through "energy"

I've realized once I've put the stresses away from pleasing a God for the sake of making him happy, I've become a lot more productive. Would I be busting my ass working on a new career if I were still meditating and doing rituals for hours on end every single day? No.

Creating new things to stress about for the purpose of stagnation is the whole point of the JoS, and therefore I reject every aspect of it. Even the worship.

As I told this Muslim once, "If I was meant to find Allah, I would've discovered him myself without even realizing."
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ