Retards return

BirdofFreedom

Re: Retards return

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:13 am
shadowc137 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:16 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:46 pm Many Jos members have IQs well into the Genius levels I kind of doubt they could fit the classification of retarted however this is your thoughts so go ahead demonstrate your infantile nonsense. Entertain us.
Geniuses don't slander others as jews without empirical evidence, and don't automatically come to the conclusion that everything and everyone is jewish when they see something they don't like.

Listening to Tartini's "The Devil's Trill" and chanting Aum on your bed or yoga mat 4 hours a day does not make you an intellectual.

It's also a common trait of people suffering from Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder to refer to oneself as a genius, or having a genius-level IQ.

IQ first of all correlates to how fast you learn something, not how much you know, number one. Number two, real geniuses stay humble and it's a well-documented psychological phenomenon for the stupid to refer to themselves as a genius. It's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
LOL that's comical in what you are saying because it's true.

Shadowcat, are you the same person I saw on YouTube about JoS trying to throw curses?
It seems your post here may have upset the actual shadowcat, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p376810
honestly they look like they're about to implode.

ironically they talk a lot of shit about this forum but for some reason they can't take their eyes of it.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:06 am

Geniuses don't slander others as jews without empirical evidence, and don't automatically come to the conclusion that everything and everyone is jewish when they see something they don't like.

Listening to Tartini's "The Devil's Trill" and chanting Aum on your bed or yoga mat 4 hours a day does not make you an intellectual.

It's also a common trait of people suffering from Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder to refer to oneself as a genius, or having a genius-level IQ.

IQ first of all correlates to how fast you learn something, not how much you know, number one. Number two, real geniuses stay humble and it's a well-documented psychological phenomenon for the stupid to refer to themselves as a genius. It's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Shadowcat, are you the same person I saw on YouTube about JoS trying to throw curses?
It seems your post here may have upset the actual shadowcat, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p376810

ironically they talk a lot of shit about this forum but for some reason they can't take their eyes of it.
Hahaha you ain't kidding. No one is slandering JOS, we are just STATING FACTS AND CALLING OUT THE CULT-LIKE BEHAVIOR OF THE MEMBERS. (To you shadowcat coming here... Aren't you just as a traitor for coming over here as well? Lol). Slander involves defamation with FALSEHOOD and lies. To manipulate people against JoS is absurd.

We are just stating our experiences and observation. I think it's hilarious that they take it so seriously rather than ignoring it.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:18 am

Hahaha you ain't kidding. No one is slandering JOS, we are just STATING FACTS AND CALLING OUT THE CULT-LIKE BEHAVIOR OF THE MEMBERS. (To you shadowcat coming here... Aren't you just as a traitor for coming over here as well? Lol). Slander involves defamation with FALSEHOOD and lies. To manipulate people against JoS is absurd.

We are just stating our experiences and observation. I think it's hilarious that they take it so seriously rather than ignoring it.
ya, pretty much :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:18 pmWould the people from the jos read their own site.
Ancient Wisdom wrote: Thoth said, "Knowledge gives the power to act in truth and causes life, while ignorance blinds the sight and causes death."
"Death is the result of ignorance, alone." "A human being needs a map to travel both in this lifetime and beyond."

"How can you travel in life after death without knowing the way?"
"The wickedness of the soul is ignorance and the virtue of the soul is knowledge."
"Live your life and you will never die."

Thoth also wrote: "Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity."
forum is for engaging in conversation and debate josers are learning things if all knowledge was earned at once then the mind would collapse
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Shadow the raven yeah perfect person to post here. Such an immature soul. Yet he was in the SS so I can't complain too much. Yet so immature that's not shadowcat or even close.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:13 am Shadow the raven yeah perfect person to post here. Such an immature soul. Yet he was in the SS so I can't complain too much. Yet so immature that's not shadowcat or even close.
If you're shadowcat, you really have no room to talk considering what I know about you.

"Immature soul" yet doing more with his life in less than 6 months what you've done in the past 6 years. You literally represent a cult of retards who believe in that 15 years time, some aliens that look like Pewdiepie are going to swoop down, nuke Israel, abduct all "muh true Satanists" and whisk them away to paradise. Not even Scientology is that deranged...
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:56 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:13 am Shadow the raven yeah perfect person to post here. Such an immature soul. Yet he was in the SS so I can't complain too much. Yet so immature that's not shadowcat or even close.
If you're shadowcat, you really have no room to talk considering what I know about you.

"Immature soul" yet doing more with his life in less than 6 months what you've done in the past 6 years. You literally represent a cult of retards who believe in that 15 years time, some aliens that look like Pewdiepie are going to swoop down, nuke Israel, abduct all "muh true Satanists" and whisk them away to paradise. Not even Scientology is that deranged...

Yaddayadda I ve been part of a cult for 10 years now I am spitting at it.
I got my pilot licence I got my pilot licence maybe not everybody hear it, I got my pilot licence!!!!!!!

Ok.slave, be a good slave and shut the fuck up.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:15 am Yaddayadda I ve been part of a cult for 10 years now I am spitting at it.
I got my pilot licence I got my pilot licence maybe not everybody hear it, I got my pilot licence!!!!!!!

So what are you doing that's productive? Oh yeah, you're chanting in the enemy's language for 10 hours straight every day which has accomplished fuck all. There's still a war in Ukraine, the United States is falling apart, the rest of Europe might be getting nuked, and China is about to invade Taiwan.

Nice fucking ritual. The world is going to shit on your watch, and Cobra "Shoko Asahara"'s watch as well. You never once thought to learn a practical skill that you'll be able to use when the shit hits the fan, no, you decided to learn welding; Something that any asshole with a torch and a face shield can do. But go off, sis, and tempt me into saying more.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:29 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:15 am Yaddayadda I ve been part of a cult for 10 years now I am spitting at it.

So what are you doing that's productive? Oh yeah, you're chanting in the enemy's language for 10 hours straight every day which has accomplished fuck all. There's still a war in Ukraine, the United States is falling apart, the rest of Europe might be getting nuked, and China is about to invade Taiwan.

Nice fucking ritual. The world is going to shit on your watch, and Cobra "Shoko Asahara"'s watch as well. You never once thought to learn a practical skill that you'll be able to use when the shit hits the fan, no, you decided to learn welding; Something that any asshole with a torch and a face shield can do. But go off, sis, and tempt me into saying more.
Ps don't forget to add it to your signature ;) the pilot part

are you asking me what am I am doing productive? You started with thw wrong question, is so irrelevant. I really don't know why you are not giving a fair credit to jos it's been part of your past for years. It was a decision you made. Aww you don't like cherries anymore and yoi swear at cherries. Move on. Buy bananas. Everybody is experimenting different stages. What's the point of you, looking back and spitting?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Ps don't forget to add it to your signature ;) the pilot part

are you asking me what am I am doing productive? You started with thw wrong question, is so irrelevant. I really don't know why you are not giving a fair credit to jos it's been part of your past for years. It was a decision you made. Aww you don't like cherries anymore and yoi swear at cherries. Move on. Buy bananas. Everybody is experimenting different stages. What's the point of you, looking back and spitting?

What sis what tempting what the hell? Speak whatever you have in your mind anyway! What the hell is wrong with you people?