My personal experiences and knowledge of origins of JoS as well as my advice to give

Ipsissimus83

Re: My personal experiences and knowledge of origins of JoS as well as my advice to give

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:53 am I suspect the true explanation is deeper than mental illness. I am seriously beginning to suspect cobra opened himself to negative entities and they've taken him over. I'm not saying that facetiously. I see this in the inhuman persistence of non-stop criminal harassment which by the way, began when I was still a member at the jos.

As soon as one cobra sock account here is turned off, he returns immediately under another and continues. Like a machine. Not like a man.

I worked with the priesthood but I wasn't a clergy member.

Perhaps he's threatened because the truth is coming out.
Actually it is deeper. From my studies the demon Azazel supposed to be a spirit of Fire Djinn same as Shaitan. Michael W. Ford described Azazel pretty important and a "Angelic" like an Empyrean being. So in Kabalah the hexagram is supposed to be a solar symbol. Azazel sigil is related to the Hexagram as you see. And the Fire in the Heart where "true will" is ironically coincides with Azazel as an Adversary against "nature". That's because the goal was to master nature, the physical. So the use of Azazel in Cobra "teachings" is "Cobra true will". It's possible that an entity has been masquerading as Azazel in order to create chaos as what I spoke in the ONA currents and has nothing to do with the Solar. The fact of activating centres or chakras..... If the energy activated gets blasted and stuck somewhere it can cause obsessions, and other undesirables that's due to holes in aura or unbalanced energies. So indeed this is an entity that Cobra has opened himself to. Hostiles on lower astral planes. That's why it's important to raise energy and consciousness as well as grounding yourself. This alone by his behavior shows what's going on with Cobra behavior.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Re: My personal experiences and knowledge of origins of JoS as well as my advice to give

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:33 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:53 am I suspect the true explanation is deeper than mental illness. I am seriously beginning to suspect cobra opened himself to negative entities and they've taken him over. I'm not saying that facetiously. I see this in the inhuman persistence of non-stop criminal harassment which by the way, began when I was still a member at the jos.

As soon as one cobra sock account here is turned off, he returns immediately under another and continues. Like a machine. Not like a man.

I worked with the priesthood but I wasn't a clergy member.

Perhaps he's threatened because the truth is coming out.
You know what your right. He does seem obsessive to an unhealthy degree constantly making socket accounts. I know it's him the way he writes and the fact he's revealed himself in JoS forums just by twisting my words and accusing me of things that's not true.

Anyway yeah, now that I think about it he does seem like he opened himself to negative entities because those kind will isolate you and take a mental and psychological problems occur and worse
Cobra hasn't been here.

Jul 23, 2022 12:28 AM