Unity/Isolation

AnonPoster

Re: Unity/Isolation

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:50 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:07 am They are my friends, they just believe the vaccine is better and this is better for me, because they are not capable of understanding a higher truth. I said in the post they want the best for me. I never said I would treat the inferior bad, I just said it is better for me to be alone because I would need to use too much energy to resist their influence in my superior perception.
What makes them not capable of understanding a higher truth compared to you?
I don't know, maybe my inner spirituality, I became a satanist and they didn't for a reason
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:07 am They are my friends, they just believe the vaccine is better and this is better for me, because they are not capable of understanding a higher truth. I said in the post they want the best for me. I never said I would treat the inferior bad, I just said it is better for me to be alone because I would need to use too much energy to resist their influence in my superior perception.
The Anonposter youre speaking to is heavily delusional. I'm not sure why you entertain it. It's delusion of grandeur, nothing more.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

higher truth oh this is christian forum haha :lol:
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:33 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:13 am Isolation does not harm you if you have good instincts and a superior sanity. Being around lower individuals will bring you down and corrupt your instincts with the influence of the inferior beings. You will only need to struggle to resist the lower one bringing you down if you socialize just for the sake of not being isolated. While if you were alone you could use this energy you wasted to resist the lower one's influence to higher yourself and do more productive things
Superior sanity?

What do you mean by 'lower'? i presume you mean 'weaker'?
Well if they were weaker how exactly would they bring you down and corrupt you?
And why would a stronger person have to resist the 'lower' one's influence?

If the individual is stronger then wouldn't that mean that they'd influence the weaker person?
It's the weaker person that'd have to worry about being influenced, not the stronger.
If that's true. Then Cobra is weak. I've written stuff on here only to find a few days later on a topic about something I spoken about. Then he proclaims to channel information from the gods. Everything he writes is an influence from something else. That includes all of us.

We are all influenced by something. Repeated influence, experience etc programs the neural pathways in the brain which control your body and habits, behaviors, mindsets and so on. There's no such thing as a weaker or stronger person in attempt to influence. But there's such thing as manipulation is the conscious and willful action in towards achieving desired results based on hopes of attainment of some desire. So instead of influence it's Cobra desire based on EGO to be grandiose that he manipulates information and other tools or activities by writing and then proclaims it's Satanic. He simply worked to alter the meaning of Satanism with taking sources of Information and twisting it into a political agenda aka Nazism. Oh let's not forget the ONA "current" that is also present in JoS.

Seriously....
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm
The Anonposter youre speaking to is heavily delusional. I'm not sure why you entertain it. It's delusion of grandeur, nothing more.
Perhaps, but I'm just trying to understand his perspective on things.
Because the things he's saying doesn't add up.

When it comes to his friends he's not in a superior position as he admits that being around them will drain his energy and he's forced to retreat and be alone.
His friends are one that decides if they give him love and social association.
This puts them in a superior position.

Like i said before everyone wants love and attention we're social creatures after all, it's only natural to desire these things, not to say that we must never be alone, what i'm trying to saying is that prolonged isolation can be detrimental to a person.
Similarly when it comes to other needs like hunger, we don't need to eat at every moment, we need to eat serval times a day to sustain ourselves.

We all influence others in ways whether we like it not, the more you spend around other people the more you're influenced by them in some way for good or bad, there's good influence and there's bad influence, whether it is good or bad depends on the individual and what they want.

Which is why i mentioned in my OP, that people who're undesirable towards each other naturally cause disunity and problems between them, and that like minded people naturally gravitate towards each other.
cobra for one doesn't understand this, if he did, he'd know that the formation of groups is natural thing not the enemy trying to take him down, so for the most part cobra is simply insecure and fearful of not having control.

To iterate the 1st point i made where his friends are in a superior position to him to the point where he has to retreat and be alone in order to converse his energy.
This is the same point i made in my OP in that people who stand alone will struggle against people who stand united.

For example if you looked at fancy's grammar nazi thread, you can see that the jos members ganged up on him and in the end he apologized.

I'd also like to provide another real life example of this.
Skip to 16:00 to see what i'm referring to.

You can see those people travel around in groups and bully those who're alone, forcing them to retreat/run away.
they're able to overpower the one that's isolated this is why unity is important.

it's also why there's the bible quote "Mark 3: 26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end."
It's why the government always tries to divide people with differing opinions and narratives.

After all, what is a king without a kingdom? a emperor without an empire? what's a government without people to govern?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:13 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:33 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:13 am Isolation does not harm you if you have good instincts and a superior sanity. Being around lower individuals will bring you down and corrupt your instincts with the influence of the inferior beings. You will only need to struggle to resist the lower one bringing you down if you socialize just for the sake of not being isolated. While if you were alone you could use this energy you wasted to resist the lower one's influence to higher yourself and do more productive things
Superior sanity?

What do you mean by 'lower'? i presume you mean 'weaker'?
Well if they were weaker how exactly would they bring you down and corrupt you?
And why would a stronger person have to resist the 'lower' one's influence?

If the individual is stronger then wouldn't that mean that they'd influence the weaker person?
It's the weaker person that'd have to worry about being influenced, not the stronger.
If that's true. Then Cobra is weak. I've written stuff on here only to find a few days later on a topic about something I spoken about. Then he proclaims to channel information from the gods. Everything he writes is an influence from something else. That includes all of us.

We are all influenced by something. Repeated influence, experience etc programs the neural pathways in the brain which control your body and habits, behaviors, mindsets and so on. There's no such thing as a weaker or stronger person in attempt to influence. But there's such thing as manipulation is the conscious and willful action in towards achieving desired results based on hopes of attainment of some desire. So instead of influence it's Cobra desire based on EGO to be grandiose that he manipulates information and other tools or activities by writing and then proclaims it's Satanic. He simply worked to alter the meaning of Satanism with taking sources of Information and twisting it into a political agenda aka Nazism. Oh let's not forget the ONA "current" that is also present in JoS.

Seriously....
You're right in that we're always being influenced by something, like music and art for example, those things can influence us in a myriad of ways, like captivating our attention, inspiring us in certain ways it can also be used to make a statement.
There's also astrological influence as we're influenced by the celestial bodies such as the Sun & moon.
And many other things that influence us.

"There's no such thing as a weaker or stronger person in attempt to influence."
Well this depends on the type of influence, and how they're trying to influence others, if it's via art and music like i said, well life ain't fair, some people are better than others when it comes to captivating and influencing people via their art.

'stronger' is such a general term, a person can be strong at 1 thing but weak at another thing.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm Sometimes, I think being alone is not a bad thing. It can be okay in a way. But I don’t know. I’m kind of in the middle. Most people have different opinions and ideas on this topic.

I don’t really see it as a weakness most entirely. I actually enjoy being alone quite a lot, feels really freeing.
Of course, my point was that prolonged isolation can be bad for a person but also that we're social creatures and it's natural for us to want and desire social interaction.
i do agree that being alone sometimes can be freeing, sometimes people do need some solace and alone time.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm
Nice points, well elaborated, good way of making someone understand what leads to your conclusion
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:07 am

Perhaps, but I'm just trying to understand his perspective on things.
Because the things he's saying doesn't add up.

When it comes to his friends he's not in a superior position as he admits that being around them will drain his energy and he's forced to retreat and be alone.
I already replied to this, they believe they know better and what is best for me and want the best for me, but they are not as capable as me to understand what is really the best. Then they create problems because they don't recognize this because they believe they know better.

All the rest of your post does not recognize this that I had already made clear.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:44 am I already replied to this, they believe they know better and what is best for me and want the best for me,
I was already aware of what you said, whether or not they believed themselves right or not simply didn't have much relevance in the points that i made.
It's the fact that they're able to affect you in the way they did.