OpenMind wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:07 pm
How Is Don doing?
I saw he hasn’t posted since December is he still here
don is doing exactly like varun
he did contact enemy entities
got insane very bad
he said Satan is a jew god
imagine that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said was in contact with “Lucifer” no further elaboration given.
AnonPoster

Re: How Is Don doing?

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:00 am He probably just moved on in life.

No offence but… How the hell are you going to know if he was Jewish? He doesn’t have a profile pic that shows his face. He did lie about satanism , I’ll give you that. I don’t really like gossip however.

maybe don died lol

What’s so funny about that? I don’t agree with what he says about satanism. But laughing about saying “maybe Don died.” Sounds sadistic in my opinion, inhuman behaviour mostly.

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:33 amso that jew then who lied about satanism lol maybe don died lol
probably is not definite

if advanced and can sense things then seeing public profile does not matter to tell if jewish or not

no gossip just trying to figure things out

lol is because of obvious enemy being obvious enemy he became enemy of jos and then set up this site with zola or joined it after it was set up and then disappeared without any word or trace
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 pm Good luck brother Don and thank you for your service, you will always have a special place in my memory and soul.
May Satan forgive you and guide you to the truth!
if don is in fact a jew then no forgiveness can happen and you have special place for a jew
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:16 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 pm Good luck brother Don and thank you for your service, you will always have a special place in my memory and soul.
if don is in fact a jew then no forgiveness can happen and you have special place for a jew
Sorry dude you could say this about literally anyone based on whay, intuition? This is stupid. And let me tell you a secret = you can't sense any jewish energy because there is no such thing.

About Don, he deserves far more RESPECT for the time he served Jos. Clearly. If he fucked up, we should feel sorry for him but that's it.

I will always love Don as my second most wonderful spiritual guide that I had, and move on. When he left, what I experienced was exactly the same when my parents divorced and it was TRAUMATIZING. Something that's constantly repeating, something I am paying or have to experience constantly maybe as a bad karma: people I consider family are one day fighing and becoming enemies. I will never know how to deal with this.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:53 pm
Sorry dude you could say this about literally anyone based on whay, intuition? This is stupid. And let me tell you a secret = you can't sense any jewish energy because there is no such thing.

About Don, he deserves far more RESPECT for the time he served Jos. Clearly. If he fucked up, we should feel sorry for him but that's it.

I will always love Don as my second most wonderful spiritual guide that I had, and move on. When he left, what I experienced was exactly the same when my parents divorced and it was TRAUMATIZING. Something that's constantly repeating, something I am paying or have to experience constantly maybe as a bad karma: people I consider family are one day fighing and becoming enemies. I will never know how to deal with this.the enemy.
I sorta had a falling out and misunderstanding with Don I do hope he may come around again. I never hated that guy. But I personally think he was hurt for the most part especially abuse from JoS because if I was in his shoes I would have done the same thing he did and claimed Satan is Yahweh, and all kinds of bizarre stuff and his logic was it seems being clergy in JoS he was attacked by fellow SS so naturally he believed Satan is Yahweh, or whatever , the enemy because of their stupid actions that's why I find it comical when in JoS claims all other Satanism is false and theirs is only truth.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I will always love Don as my second most wonderful spiritual guide that I had, and move on. When he left, what I experienced was exactly the same when my parents divorced and it was TRAUMATIZING. Something that's constantly repeating, something I am paying or have to experience constantly maybe as a bad karma: people I consider family are one day fighing and becoming enemies. I will never know how to deal with this.
no such thing? prove it

why feel sorry for someone? they dont care about us

yeah it was traumatising when ross and rachel kept on splitting up it reminded me of when my parents divorced it made me shit my bed every night
grow the fuck up and get a life you loser
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Does anyone know his email
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:17 am

no such thing? prove it

why feel sorry for someone? they dont care about us

yeah it was traumatising when ross and rachel kept on splitting up it reminded me of when my parents divorced it made me shit my bed every night
grow the fuck up and get a life you loser
Sorry but stop projecting your loser nature at me. I am an empathetic being as you should be. I AM not the one looking for Don for guidance or whatever is the reason you want to disturb people for. Don doesn't owe you anything or anybody for this matter you entitled piece of shit. This was and is the problem with most Jos members and why I can't stand being there...this entitlement shit and lack of fundamental principles, respect or balanced emotions.
There is a fucking void you represent FUCK OFF

Your simplistic and primitive outlook on life is what made you this miserable and what can I say, enjoy! Yes Jos Is important for me it means something for me seeing people breaking it apart was and is a traumatizing experience for me. You fucking senseless robot
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

He’s still posting in bitchute comments under the name dinonysus@
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:18 am Does anyone know his email
he just admitting things and worried but cant go into details