HP Cobra is the BEST SATANIST

JOSER

Re: HP Cobra is the BEST SATANIST

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:44 am Hearing rhe word demi god attributed to maxine from cobra or to himself makes me seriously concerned about his mental health. Don't get me wrong, all my respects for all founders and contributors but it's far from calling any OF YOU A DEMIGOD. This is seriously worrying me...STFU πŸ™€
CALL THIS AS YOU WANT ITS WHAT THE REALITY IS
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:20 am We know it's you Cobra praising yourself.
I SAW HIM ON THE ASTRAL. HE DID SOMETHING FOR ME.

I WILL SAY THE TRUTH FOR HIM
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

JOSER wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:02 am
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:44 am Hearing rhe word demi god attributed to maxine from cobra or to himself makes me seriously concerned about his mental health. Don't get me wrong, all my respects for all founders and contributors but it's far from calling any OF YOU A DEMIGOD. This is seriously worrying me...STFU πŸ™€
Oh sweetheart You lost any sense of 'reality' but don't worry, I know you are a good person deep inside with just 'some' borderline personality and some innocent double standards but for the time being, we have to work with 'What we have'. - If you want to call that a demigod, go ahead.
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:06 am
Oh sweetheart You lost any sense of 'reality' but don't worry, I know you are a good person deep inside with just 'some' borderline personality and some innocent double standards but for the time being, we have to work with 'What we have'. - If you want to call that a demigod, go ahead.

COBRA IS AN EXCELLENT YOUNG MAN AND YES A DEMIGOD COMPARED TO MOST PEOPLE.

YOU CANNOT PROVE OTHERWISE.

YOUR LIES MAKE ME LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE

ALL YOU HAVE IS LIES, HATE, SLANDER.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

JOSER wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:34 am

You are a funny dude. I agree Cobra could be an exceptional individual in his own right but let's keep it real and let's keep it humble..al right?
At the moment as humanity We are just some ants trying to touch the sky. Let's keep it REAL for the posterity

If something or somebody proves itself remarkable will stand by itself in time anyway
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am

You are a funny dude. I agree Cobra could be an exceptional individual in his own right but let's keep it real and let's keep it humble..al right?
At the moment as humanity We are just some ants trying to touch the sky. Let's keep it REAL for the posterity

If something or somebody proves itself remarkable will stand by itself in time anyway

YOU ARE MISTAKEN. COBRA DID A RITUAL TO SAVE MY SON AND WITHIN 2 WEEKS HE WAS SAVED FROM A MAJOR ILLNESS!

YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM! YOU ARE SLANDERERS!

YOU ARE ALL AT SIN FOR ATTACKING HIM. SATAN WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. YOU ARE FOOLS!
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am

MAYBE I SHOULD NOT ATTACK YOU AS YOU DO NOT APPEAR HOSTILE. I AM SORRY. THIS ANON ACCOUNT IS USED BY EVERYBODY!
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:20 am We know it's you Cobra praising yourself.
Do we?
shitposterInquisitor

Can you prove otherwise?
shitposterInquisitor

How so?