For priests/admins

KorvusTheRaven

Re: For priests/admins

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Neo wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 pm I will quote myself on what I've said 2 weeks ago
I no longer consider myself a Satanist or a member of any religion or faith. My intention is to expose cult activities.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Neo wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 pm I will quote myself on what I've said 2 weeks ago
I no longer consider myself a Satanist or a member of any religion or faith. My intention is to expose cult activities.
This is ridiculous. Anything can become a cult, the x politcal party, the local yoga center, a fashion brand, a business group. People wants to belong to something

I don't see something utterly wrong belonging to a cult to be honest
it up to you what connotation you want to give to the word,
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:36 pm
This is ridiculous. Anything can become a cult, the x politcal party, the local yoga center, a fashion brand, a business group. People wants to belong to something

And they all end up having the same pattern of behavior in the end, whether it's sexual abuse, gaslighting, or the leadership of which turning out to be pathological liars, it doesn't matter whether the cult is religious or not. What matters is how damaging it is to its members.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:36 pm

And they all end up having the same pattern of behavior in the end, whether it's sexual abuse, gaslighting, or the leadership of which turning out to be pathological liars, it doesn't matter whether the cult is religious or not. What matters is how damaging it is to its members.

I agree jos could take the same route if not keep themseves balanced and help promoting healhy and realistic ideas. If cobra cares enough, he will understand
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Think about this place like a black hole. Darkness is light turned inside out.

Lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

[quote=shadowc137 post_id=18763 time=1661891120 user_id=104
[/quote]

There are only 2 sides
One is with Satan and the Demons or with the enemy
I guess you decided already
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Neo wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 pm
The downfall of the JOS started when HPS Maxine left, now there are only a handful of people left and almost all are new accounts, but even new members are leaving

If the old members who left JOS get together and decide to make a new forum then JoS. will be completely terminated.
Agreed. Just be careful with who you decide to team up.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:36 pm Think about this place like a black hole. Darkness is light turned inside out.

Lol
Damn! That is so fucking funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That was possibly the best thing I've read for a while, in context!
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:13 am
shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:25 pm I no longer consider myself a Satanist or a member of any religion or faith. My intention is to expose cult activities.
There are only 2 sides
It takes time for people to be convinced and to understand and realise things. Sometimes, going backwards might be part of the precess for some people - going back to basics, etc. If Satan exists and any God will arrive, as projected, then all will know, and then presumably shadowc137 would be like, "Oh. I, errr... cough Heh. You know... I was just..." and things would be fine. If after Satan or others arrive shadowc137 rejects it all, then that's his/her prerogative - but why anyone would would be beyond me.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:30 am There are only 2 sides
JoS says shit like this and then goes “We’Re nOt A CuLt!!!”