Neutral Ground

AnonPoster

Re: Neutral Ground

Post by AnonPoster »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:00 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:55 pm
maukali srsly let big boys do the work for Satan and stop attacking cobra...u have done this for years...stfu already
Or you could get a job, a girlfriend, and a life....and stop worrying about shit?

If you don't want to read what I have to say, why are you here? Don't you have Hebrew to chant?
reverse hebrew you failure, that kills the language.

and rituals from the gods who will extinct hebrew.

ure so retarded u cant understand NATURAL EVENTS from JEW CAUSED. cobra explained...

arent u bored to persecute COBRA all the fucking time...ure in the gutter with nothing after 10 years...do u call yourself a satanist u skinny fuck?
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:02 pm reverse hebrew you failure, that kills the language.

ure so retarded u cant understand NATURAL EVENTS from JEW CAUSED. cobra explained...

arent u bored to persecute COBRA all the fucking time...ure in the gutter with nothing after 10 years...do u call yourself a satanist u skinny fuck?
A language with over 9 million speakers is probably not going to cease to exist anytime soon....unless you (Fedpost Redacted)

Since when is a major war in Europe a "natural event"?

Is that you, Shadowcat? Since you're one of maybe 5 people who know I'm a "skinny fuck". Probably not, I don't recall talking to anyone with horrid English such as yourself.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:56 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:40 am Obviously, I have made an account here. I have come here. I might come here again. Obviously, I am on JoS. I go there. Some people have a problem with either or both of those things. Those people can cry, and I will laugh or ignore them.

I have read posts on this forum. As I said, on here it is just a whingeing, crying, bitching game for those who have reacted to JoS. "He says this", "She says that", "They say the other". Waaah, waaah, waah. Regarding myself, saying I admit I do drugs - which I do not - I therefore don't believe most of the claims - which are unproven, by the way - that I read on here. Things said about me, things said about other JoS members past and present, (I don't get on well with all of them, but that is beside the point), the constant repetitive bullshit... None of it has decency. It's all claims and lies and cries, with bad evidence or no evidence, because it is just crying, whingeing and bitching. I don't believe the things. If you want to talk about me, include me. I can't speak for others - maybe they don't want to be included.

It is a commentary of another forum, that is done on here. If you want to come to a conclusion properly, then being on JoS or on T4S might not be a good idea, because that would be biased either way. Neutral ground should be used. Show which user you are and on which forum, and then debate about things, and then come to actual answers, actual conclusions. I know this won't happen, but I say it anyway in the hopes of a tiny amount of possibility that it might happen. Find neutral ground. Put your gloves on, put your dukes up, and have it out. Find neutral ground.

Neutral ground - for both sides. Nor your territory, not my territory. Go neutral.

seriously? you are in place of slander and u preach division

u also made up shit the other time to attack cobra randomly..
Prove it. Show me where.
piss off already
I pissed you off already, by the looks of it!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:10 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:02 pm reverse hebrew you failure, that kills the language.

A language with over 9 million speakers is probably not going to cease to exist anytime soon....unless you (Fedpost Redacted)

Since when is a major war in Europe a "natural event"?

Is that you, Shadowcat? Since you're one of maybe 5 people who know I'm a "skinny fuck". Probably not, I don't recall talking to anyone with horrid English such as yourself.
i know everything skinnyfuck do not worry. i can see everything.

the language with 9 million speakers is spiritually dead soon, idiot

since planets as Cobra explained. shit happens. if jews did this again they do this for a long time 3 years wouldnt stop it. we are early.

wake the fuck up kiddo
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

FancyMancy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:40 am Obviously, I have made an account here. I have come here. I might come here again. Obviously, I am on JoS. I go there. Some people have a problem with either or both of those things. Those people can cry, and I will laugh or ignore them.

I have read posts on this forum. As I said, on here it is just a whingeing, crying, bitching game for those who have reacted to JoS. "He says this", "She says that", "They say the other". Waaah, waaah, waah. Regarding myself, saying I admit I do drugs - which I do not - I therefore don't believe most of the claims - which are unproven, by the way - that I read on here. Things said about me, things said about other JoS members past and present, (I don't get on well with all of them, but that is beside the point), the constant repetitive bullshit... None of it has decency. It's all claims and lies and cries, with bad evidence or no evidence, because it is just crying, whingeing and bitching. I don't believe the things. If you want to talk about me, include me. I can't speak for others - maybe they don't want to be included.

It is a commentary of another forum, that is done on here. If you want to come to a conclusion properly, then being on JoS or on T4S might not be a good idea, because that would be biased either way. Neutral ground should be used. Show which user you are and on which forum, and then debate about things, and then come to actual answers, actual conclusions. I know this won't happen, but I say it anyway in the hopes of a tiny amount of possibility that it might happen. Find neutral ground. Put your gloves on, put your dukes up, and have it out. Find neutral ground.

Neutral ground - for both sides. Nor your territory, not my territory. Go neutral.

Prove it. Show me where.
piss off already

would love to send me your e-mail. you need to see the real face of this kike forum here

if u still want to kike its your fault. have not you seen ZOLAS FACE?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 pm

Prove it. Show me where.
piss off already

would love to send me your e-mail. you need to see the real face of this kike forum here

if u still want to kike its your fault. have not you seen ZOLAS FACE?
That doesn't answer my request for you to prove it... but are you saying the profile avatar for the Zola account is false?
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm would love to send me your e-mail. you need to see the real face of this kike forum here

if u still want to kike its your fault. have not you seen ZOLAS FACE?[/size][/b]
All of us have seen Zola's face, you act like we're going to be shocked by the results.

We've also seen her genetic profile, and none of it says she's jewish.

You're really making a good case in favor of euthanizing the retarded.

For gods sake, Shadowcat, you're a 40 year old woman. I'd thought you would have more maturity for your age, but it only goes to show maturity and age seldom match.
Last edited by KorvusTheRaven on Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm i know everything skinnyfuck do not worry. i can see everything.

the language with 9 million speakers is spiritually dead soon, idiot

since planets as Cobra explained. shit happens. if jews did this again they do this for a long time 3 years wouldnt stop it. we are early.

wake the fuck up kiddo
"Muh planets" is that really your excuse? Have you forgotten that almost every Western country has sent $3 billion or more to the JEWISH president Volodymyr Zelensky?

You'd think someone like yourself would be rooting for Putin on this one.

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm would love to send me your e-mail. you need to see the real face of this kike forum here

if u still want to kike its your fault. have not you seen ZOLAS FACE?[/size][/b]
All of us have seen Zola's face, you act like we're going to be shocked by the results.

We've also seen her genetic profile, and none of it says she's jewish.

You're really making a good case in favor of euthanizing the retarded.

For gods sake, Shadowcat, you're a 40 year old woman. I'd thought you would have more maturity for your age, but it only goes to show maturity and age seldom match.
LMAO that's funny but true. Although I may disagree with Zola but I can still be respectful and not spiral down to shithole language like this person uses which reflects their intelligence it seems.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood