The Secret Covenant - ET MO Outlined

Merlyn83

Re: The Secret Covenant - ET MO Outlined

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:02 am Lol. Yes.

I'm aware that there has been a lot of things happening on the unseen etherial levels, plus this photon light coming in. It's in the process of ramping up with a big one about to reach us in a matter of days. And that one of the ways this might be affecting some people is they find themselves absolutely exhausted, tired and in need of a lot of sleep as the body adjusts to this new energy. Some people might feel a bit out of it, as you say.
So I'm unaware of this cosmic energy coming in but I'm guessing it's probably gonna have a lot of changes spiritually too. I hope it's gonna have a positive effect as you say.

I'm in the bed right now, watching lovely harry Potter movies with my black pussy cat curled up in a ball and pondering at the same time over some confusion I have of some chick not being forthcoming on what she is wanting friend or partner etc. Lol complicated I know.

What are you doing?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I'm doing some writing, working on some posts for the forum, and also relaxing with my honey :)

Yes, I think it's going to have beneficial effects. There are some really significant changes going on right now.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:19 am I'm doing some writing, working on some posts for the forum, and also relaxing with my honey :)

Yes, I think it's going to have beneficial effects. There are some really significant changes going on right now.
Hmmm really? Do you know the day all this supposed to happen?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

It's happening right now.
Light is information. It dispels ignorance. meaning more people waking up and seeing through the illusion.

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:32 am It's happening right now.
Light is information. It dispels ignorance. meaning more people waking up and seeing through the illusion.
I wish it could help in my love life, but American women seem to be really arrogant with their head up their ass.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I'm sorry you feel that way. Some of my best people I know are women. I think people should be judged individually. Not all women are bad.

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:42 pm
I wish it could help in my love life, but American women seem to be really arrogant with their head up their ass.
Not all women are bad.

Especially in the US, it may be because of the feminist propaganda that is out there.

Now, please learn that between feminism and misogyny there is a huge difference.

One should always treat the opposite sex with respect, but at the same time, the opposing gender shall treat with respect the partner of opposing gender.

In this case, you treat females with respect, everything good and fine, but, you need to receive the respect too.

Either way, not all females are bad. If you did not find someone to share your respect with and have that special connection, you will find someone who is just right for you.

With patience as the time will resolve the things.

Misogynism is applied when the female is working continuously for the family and such and the male despise her or treats her as a slave.

Feminism on the other hand, is a certain vicious phenomena that is characterized when females tend to think that they are discriminated as in "discriminated" :roll: when you talk to them about the paying quotation of male and female workers or when you are trying for example, to drive them home as a gentleman and instead of a thank you, or what a gentlemen you are, you receive some words like, what do you think I am? An incompetent? And words like this that are used in an exaggerated manner and with mo logical argumentation.

Just to learn, my friend, that even if there are a lot of w :) res and hub models or anything like this that doesn't at all stand for a serious relationship, there are females in thisbworld who, yep, may not get you through the erotic mountains of pleasure, but that are loyal to you and that will eventually become a good mother.

After all, though I am not to interfere with anyone's life, I can say this:

Erotic sensations are good, right. But, then you realize that except for a night you have nothing, no one to fill your empty hole in your soul.

When having a woman who is not cheating or not the more adventurous type, you are having someone to whom you will entrust your heart, and of course, she will entrust you hers.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Pardon me then. I mean to say MOST , not all of them. Lol I might as well be a male stripper and have 4 gfs on the side.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

LOL
Happy New Year!!

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:05 am LOL
Happy New Year!!
I've had a lot of bad experience with women and I kept trying everything. Different approaches, changing myself. All those who say I will find someone or whatever are already in relationships and it further gives more negative re-enforcement. Then people tell me to stop looking, love doesn't come when you stop looking, it's saying that you will get a job when you stop looking for one lol. The others say I am probably not meant to find anyone. Really... Who says that shit to someone.

So I've also had others tell me I get rejected because I'm trans man and not a *real* man, that's outright disrespectful and invalidation. It's like castration by force. So I've done everything, from changing myself, my outlooks, magic, manipulation.

So I have come down to a conclusion. It's definitely not me, a lot of people directed that I'm the problem and this constantly gets thrown in my face. So the truth is, it's not me at all. Society is fucked up and still plagued with Judeo-Christianity and how many people are so engrained with this is unbelievable. A lot of people function off of it at a subconscious habitual level whether they believe it or not. This has to go back to our ancestors.

The resurgence of the population, ending institution of marriage which stems mostly to continue a family, marriage is nothing more than telling someone you have sex with that person yet also work together and awareness of trans individuals is a return to Nature Herself. Ancient tribes were aware of this, Nature is not clear cut and dry. Native Americans have two spirit people. In fact a lot of tribes in ancient cultures were aware of us and accepted us as natural part and considered us DIVINE!! What did Judeo-Christianity do? Murder.

My point is, all this bullshit nonsense about how I'm the problem is perpetuating the judeo-,Christian shit. Another thing that this sick religion or whatever it is, sets someone up to be abused mentally and emotionally. Like if I have a reaction we are expected not to react and "turn the other cheek", that's fuckin abuse!

No longer will I sit back and let this happen. This needs to be brought to awareness. Because it's exposing the damaging effects of the enemy program and making it hard to find love, they are either in this program or the women claiming to be open minded non binary or "feminist" to date someone like me yet claims to be poly and have other severe issues, is just as bad and makes it hard to find anyone REAL, genuine and somewhat stable.

So I'm bitching about it because I'm tired of everyone trying to defend abusive behavior and say I'm the issue!!!!!

This may ruffle some feathers, but my intention is to cause self reflection and thinking.