My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

BlackOrbit666

Re: My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:03 pm When I say I talk to people, what I'm getting at is that people are becoming ever more and more isolated by the weaponized technology – like the cel phone – and what they are starving for is simple human contact, conversation. Most people are happy to have a chat, if given the opportunity. And its fun. I almost always talk to people in the lineup while waiting to buy groceries for example.

I was doing free or by donation (if they felt they wanted to they could tip me) tarot reads during a four day event recently. One of the women there I read for was so impressed. She recently contacted me to put me in touch with somebody else who is like myself and interested to learn how to read. So I'm going to give her some lessons.

Correct!

Very nice of you helping people and doing tarot readings and more, by the way.

I find it very useful to have communications skills both online and offline, especially today as communication in my opinion has become very fluid.

My only problem, which seems go be u drstood by you very well is that people starve for offline communication sometimes, because becoming too addicted of the technologies that are unfortunately weaponized.

From the fix telephone, to the smartphone, either way the invention of those communication devices was intended to help people communicate better, especially at longer distances.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

It was sold to us as something to 'help' people communicate. Like LifeLog by DARPA, which was renamed Facebook, which has been renamed Meta.

There is a very dark agenda to these technologies, unfortunately.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:13 pm It was sold to us as something to 'help' people communicate. Like LifeLog by DARPA, which was renamed Facebook, which has been renamed Meta.

There is a very dark agenda to these technologies, unfortunately.
Sadly, you are right about it.

I always saw that some, if not lost of the technologies were given the aspect of being helpful and inoffensive, but in reality the agenda was going further.

I think the same happened with ASCII messaging clients such as FidoNet or mIRC.

They were publicly viewed as helpful, but the reality was that they would be then used to make people hooked up to computers hours and hours damaging their health and, for the 90s era waste a lot of money at Internet cafe's.

Now, we have the chatting apps that are based on usernames and such, like Facebook Messenger or Meta Messenger that is doing the same thing, but, there is not that old ASCII text or any sort of info like this and no money wasted at Internet Cafee continous purchase of happy hours, but the sure thing is that there is a lot of addiction caused by it.

I do not know how to say this, but I think thar since Facebook and others launched, the rate of divorces and cheating grew up at an alarming phase.

Just imagine the fact that adults only websites such as the phub or others (I will not advertise the hub as it is against the rules and also not worthy to my image and my evolution) a lot of fake websites with such dating promises and more, a lot of happy and healthy marriages are toxified because of such websites.

Or, imagine because of the silly average behavior of giving children that are very little gadgets such as iPads or iPhones, those kids cannot read a book properly.

And it is enough just to search up some videos on YouTube showing the aftermath of giving devices to children as young as 4.

They basically swipe the pages of the book like they swipe the data on the screen, without making the difference that a book is a book and a tablet or smartphone is a device.

And, also talking about online privacy.

Like I see it today, my aunt's child is allowed to use TikTok and Snapchat even though she is 6. The normal age, according to the law is of 13 or even 16 years in order to join such network, and still, with parental supervision.

Or, how the TOR network was used by the Navy and then, now because of the free and to the public thing, it is like a double bladed sword: it is used for both circumventing censorship on restrictive cou tries such as China or Russia, but at the same time, it is used for dangerous activities on the dark web, from drugs and weapons dealing to other illegal activities which I do not want to talk about at the moment.

I study a lot of Information Technology stuff and I am glad that you have a lot of knowledge in this domain too.

I must say it, IT security mostly is my specialization. :)

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

To allow a child to use ticktok is very dangerous for the child. That's frightening!
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:40 pm To allow a child to use ticktok is very dangerous for the child. That's frightening!
Yeah... I thought about it too.

I saw it a lot that TikTok is a poisonous well for children that have their brains under huge development.

Yep!very frightening :eusa-shifty:

Ave Satanas