Dedication

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Dedication

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

There is a book called The Holographic Universe that I think you would enjoy, Bane. its written by Michael Talbot. Its one I keep returning to. Very thoughtful and thought provoking information.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Heres an interesting quote from this book page 160:

“As for me, I agree with Don juan when he states: We are perceivers. We are an awareness; we are not objects, we have no solidity. We are boundless. The world of objects and solidity is a way of making our passage on earth convenient. It is only a description that was created to help us. We, or rather, our reason, forget that the description is only a description and thus we entrap the totality of ourselves in a vicious circle from which we rarely emerge in our lifetime.”

And my adding:

The principle of correspondence states: that which is above is similar or like to that which is below.

The principle of mentalism states: the all everything in creation is a manifestation of mind.

Meaning thoughts form physical reality. The universe is a manifestation of thought. Thoughts create things and conditions. We generate frequencies via our thoughts. Think how someone will meet someone else and say they have nice energy...or not. It's the thoughts we're entertaining. Thoughts create the state of existence and the quality of our experience here. Meaning we must be ultimately responsible for that which we think.

In the tarot this is symbolized by the magician. When one is master of the inner world (thought) he is master of inner AND outer reality and can manifest that which he desires. Satan is big on personal responsibility. This I think, is why. You have to have command of your mind, intentions, and thoughts because thoughts create things. They manifest.

continuing to quote from the holographic universe:

“Put another way, there is no reality above and beyond that created by the integration of all consciousnesses, and the holographic universe can potentially be sculpted in virtually limitless ways by the mind.

If this is true, the laws of physics and the substance of galaxies are not the only things that are reality fields. Even our bodies, the vehicles of our consciousness i this life, would have to be looked upon as no more or less real than anomalons and champagne beaches. Or as Keith floyd, a psychologist at virginia intermont college and another supporter of the holographic idea states: Contrary to what everyone knows is so, it may not be the brain that produces consciousness, but rather consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain – matter, space, time and everything else we are pleased to interpret as the physical universe.

This is perhaps most disturbing of all, for we are so deeply convinced that our bodies are solid and objectively real it is difficult for us to even entertain the idea that we, too, may be no more than will o the wisps. But there is compelling evidence that this is also the case.”

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

I have a theory :)

The North Star and the North Pole represents the darkness and the unknown, ready to be discovered.

What do you think about this, dear HPS? :)
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:19 am

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

i think its interesting, I haven't done any research into that though.

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:26 am i think its interesting, I haven't done any research into that though.
I have done some research, but not much either :lol:.

When I will get more information, I will post a topic about it :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:01 am There is a book called The Holographic Universe that I think you would enjoy, Bane. its written by Michael Talbot. Its one I keep returning to. Very thoughtful and thought provoking information.
Thanks, I'll check it out
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You're welcome :D

Serapis (Satan)