Where I Was Wrong About Demons

Don Danko333

Re: Where I Was Wrong About Demons

Post by Don Danko333 »

The danger of the JoS is you have people who's lives hinge on all people, fucking Nick's approval or disapproval. Of all people Nick the Peewee Herman of Satanism. Note Nick is not doing the RTR schedules anymore... I know Nick from having to work with him for years. That is his way of admitting they don't fucking work.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

People are too into Christian thinking the one size for all and forever. In Hinduism they will look in your chart and tell you which currents you are good to work with and which ones will not work for you. That is one of the things a Guru does upon initiation. The Guru's will tell some people straight up they are not getting the results they want because they are working with the wrong deities and currents.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:29 am That is what Lucifer told me. I worked with him face to face he would come in directly and communicate with me one on one. Lucifer's energy is different I could work with him. He wanted me to move on to something advanced and that benefitted me. Lucifer is not Jesus Christ. My path working was finished. Satanism is basically a reactive movement against Christianity and created by individual people with their opinion's. Working with Demons is different its an occult path working that requires spiritual discipline.

Saturnian's work by experience that is also hard experience that includes as well sink or swim methods. With Saturn you will learn but that is also by hard knocks and karmic its considered not a positive planet by most astrologers. You get what you get. Most people are not meant for the Saturnian current some are.

Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:42 am Sorry Don. But I'm still of not convinced by Lucifer saying you should turn away from satanism. I'm beginning to think it was a imposter. You know I've connected to Lucifers energy through those enn chantings and he never told me to get away from satanism. I agree with how you say the demons are saturnians. Makes sense as Saturn is the planet of ambition and responsibility. As the demons themselves are very hard working. Azazel was one who is associated with the planet Saturn. That's what it sort of reminded of that Azazel is connected to the planet Saturn. It can be seen as a 'cold planet.' But I really see it a planet as learning and hard work and being responsible.

Also, Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. I'm both Capricorn rising and sun. So, yeah I agree there. My life has been all about being responsible for some people. However being materialistic is not so bad.

I'm not familiar with the JoS look and I don't mean to judge based on what your experience was in the JoS and with the demons. But everyone is on a learning process and some people have different experiences. I honestly don't think lilith would do something like put you in gulag. Most demons are above that. The demons who are around me seem to be non judgemental and honest. So, I'm just confused on why Lilith is looked upon as an 'evil woman.' She can be very caring and seems to help people who have been portrayed as 'evil' and misunderstood.
But there's theistic satanism you can work with demons too. And yes i know all about other LHP currents, Don. I know about the saturnian current already as well.

I'm not saying this by judgemental perspective but I feel like you're trying to turn us away from the demons. I know you've admitted yourself being high priest but I will follow my own direction and path in life. First, you was like the demons are toxic and can't be trusted. Ever since i came back here you have started to totally take another direction.

And yes brooke hellsing would of still had anxiety even without going into spirituality. That's also a sign of empathic abilities. She's a generous person!
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Theistic Satanism is just Christianity. Most people just worship Satan like Jesus Christ. Occult path workings are different. I already went over why I changed my opinions on things I 'am not stuck in one opinion forever. Work with Demons but this not Christianity and Saturnians are not love and light angels. Saturnian path workings are not for everyone.

Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:46 am

But there's theistic satanism you can work with demons too. And yes i know all about other LHP currents, Don. I know about the saturnian current already as well.

I'm not saying this by judgemental perspective but I feel like you're trying to turn us away from the demons. I know you've admitted yourself being high priest but I will follow my own direction and path in life. First, you was like the demons are toxic and can't be trusted. Ever since i came back here you have started to totally take another direction.

And yes brooke hellsing would of still had anxiety even without going into spirituality. That's also a sign of empathic abilities. She's a generous person!
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The Satanic Temple is the normal and popular example they are very proud of the fact they are worthless materialist's and will tell people to shut up if they mention any interest in the occult and psychic advancement of their spirit. Its more important to follow their bourgeoisie, liberal, materialist political action group. Any piece of shit can be a Satanist. Working with Demons the occult path workings are different.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owen

Post by Owen »

I don't see saturnian current as necessarily bad.

I'm interested in your view with the saturnian current. Not trying to test you btw. So, serious question if someone works with the enn chantings are they connected to the saturnian current?

Still, I believe theistic satanism is not the same as Christianity. Satanism is personally a good thing helps you grow into a better person. Of course its all about expanding the ego. No offence, Don. But don't judge a satanist. Because your posts seem to direct hate towards satanism.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Theistic Satanism is instead of believing Jesus Christ is god they just insert Satan in his place. Most people just don't get it. Any piece of shit can be a Satanist and many are. But the skill, ability and spiritual discipline to do occult path workings under initiation from Demons is not Satanism. Its the Saturnian current. You are actually working with Saturnian beings one on one and accomplishing something. You can call it Demonidolatry but its a real current that accomplishes things.

Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:06 am I don't see saturnian current as necessarily bad.

I'm interested in your view with the saturnian current. Not trying to test you btw. So, serious question if someone works with the enn chantings are they connected to the saturnian current?

Still, I believe theistic satanism is not the same as Christianity. Satanism is personally a good thing helps you grow into a better person. Of course its all about expanding the ego. No offence, Don. But don't judge a satanist. Because your posts seem to direct hate towards satanism.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:05 am The Satanic Temple is the normal and popular example they are very proud of the fact they are worthless materialist's and will tell people to shut up if they mention any interest in the occult and psychic advancement of their spirit. Its more important to follow their bourgeoisie, liberal, materialist political action group. Any piece of shit can be a Satanist. Working with Demons the occult path workings are different.
"Any piece of shit can be a Satanist"

I knew it you were here to disrespect and its interesting as I came back. You start 'warning' people that the demons are dangerous, as I soon start talking about the demons. It's almost like you're wanting a reaction,I'm not arguing, but it's interesting timing.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Some piece of shit who calls themselves a Satanist then tells everyone the occult is not real and Demons don't exist is going nowhere fast. People just worshipping Demons does not work as the nature of Saturnian current is occult you have to develop your psychic abilities and get into contact with what Demon you are attempting to contact for initiation and training within a path working. Worshipping a teacher from afar is not going to school.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its true any piece of shit can be a Satanist it takes no effort. And many are. Maxine anyone what about Nick, and many others.
Owen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:16 am
"Any piece of shit can be a Satanist"

I knew it you were here to disrespect and its interesting as I came back. You start 'warning' people that the demons are dangerous, as I soon start talking about the demons. It's almost like you're wanting a reaction,I'm not arguing, but it's interesting timing.