The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Snakeway

Re: The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:41 am Nick [cobra] has admitted in his latest rant on the JoS forum that Maxine died last year. That means Maxine will not be returning to the JoS.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62737
HPS Maxine had achieved highly spiritually, and done all her end to the work. As of April 30th 2020, we were told by Father Satan She has successfully finished her mission. She built everything. 20+ years, she fought tooth and nail.
April 30th the day Hitler died (according to History bboks at least). This sounds like a total Invention to me. They try so hard to be a great thing that she goes the same date Hitler went. The race mixer Maxine is the new Hitler
He admitted she is still alive not that she Died.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:40 pm
Don Danko wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:41 am Nick [cobra] has admitted in his latest rant on the JoS forum that Maxine died last year. That means Maxine will not be returning to the JoS.
HPS Maxine had achieved highly spiritually, and done all her end to the work. As of April 30th 2020, we were told by Father Satan She has successfully finished her mission. She built everything. 20+ years, she fought tooth and nail.
April 30th the day Hitler died (according to History bboks at least). This sounds like a total Invention to me. They try so hard to be a great thing that she goes the same date Hitler went. The race mixer Maxine is the new Hitler
Please provide proof that Maxine practiced race mixing. Actual proof not just saying something that cannot be substantiated. Give sources and evidence when speaking!

Thank you and have a nice day 😊
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:43 am

Please provide proof that Maxine practiced race mixing. Actual proof not just saying something that cannot be substantiated. Give sources and evidence when speaking!

Thank you and have a nice day 😊
Do you deny she is a native american? Do you Deny she has 3 sons, 1 half white, another half paki, another half Afghan?
This is public knowledge, she even bragged about How native americans are connected to earth and she is so good in the groups
You can also always prove yourself that She is White
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maxine was native American she use to admit this in public all the time. She also told everyone numerous times she married an Arab man and had children with him. Her daughter she had with Cliff she told us married a native America man as well and had children with him. She also stated her last husband Cliff is part Cherokee Indian. Maxine was not White her children are not White and her grand children are not White. Maxine lost one of her sons and her mother over a decade ago his automobile went through the ice with both of them in it. This was in the news along with the picture of her son. He was not White. Maxine told us to keep this quiet she didn't want anyone to know.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:52 am Maxine was native American she use to admit this in public all the time. She also told everyone numerous times she married an Arab man and had children with him. Her daughter she had with Cliff she told us married a native America man as well and had children with him. She also stated her last husband Cliff is part Cherokee Indian. Maxine was not White her children are not White and her grand children are not White. Maxine lost one of her sons and her mother over a decade ago his automobile went through the ice with both of them in it. This was in the news along with the picture of her son. He was not White. Maxine told us to keep this quiet she didn't want anyone to know.
Thanks
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:52 am Maxine was native American she use to admit this in public all the time. She also told everyone numerous times she married an Arab man and had children with him. Her daughter she had with Cliff she told us married a native America man as well and had children with him. She also stated her last husband Cliff is part Cherokee Indian. Maxine was not White her children are not White and her grand children are not White. Maxine lost one of her sons and her mother over a decade ago his automobile went through the ice with both of them in it. This was in the news along with the picture of her son. He was not White. Maxine told us to keep this quiet she didn't want anyone to know.
Cherokee Indians are considered to be Whites, same as some Arabs. Is just different subrace.

Some people might never acknowledge some of those subraces as Whites, but the truth is they are genetically very close to other White subraces (tho there are many Arabs closer to Blacks, it varies).

But it's your personal choice how you'll see that I guess.
I know that some tend to be very strict in this matter and keep claiming how only Nordics are pure Whites etc etc...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Cherokee Indians are considered to be Whites, same as some Arabs. Is just different subrace.

Some people might never acknowledge some of those subraces as Whites, but the truth is they are genetically very close to other White subraces (tho there are many Arabs closer to Blacks, it varies).

But it's your personal choice how you'll see that I guess.
I know that some tend to be very strict in this matter and keep claiming how only Nordics are pure Whites etc etc...
Native americans are clearly mongols. They skull is exaclty like the east asian. The Nuremberg Laws of Nazism do not consider them white, neither america, look there a small green part of native there, they are not included in white.

https://carsey.unh.edu/publication/US-p ... sity-grows
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

He chose the date because that is the death date of Adolf Hitler. Because Maxine passed into the next world. She is gone and not coming back. Nick tried to hide this from the community for awhile but when it failed he was forced to admit this to everyone. If she was alive he would not have to hide the fact she is gone and that she passed on. I know Nick well enough to know such.

That is why from all reports bringing up Maxine at the JoS community is now disloyalty and will have you punished by Nick and his regime. Because the fact Maxine is gone opens a big door of questions that leads people to answers outside of his control he knows this is a major threat to his regime. Which is why he tried to hide it for so long. That is why Nick has changed Maxine's promises of the Gods are going to give the Magnum Opus to the JoS through Maxine any day some day. To your basically fucked and the majority of you will not get the Magnum Opus as other posters have commented on. This is Nick pivoting to save his false credibility as the HP of the JoS. Nick has no connection to any of the Gods I caught him in his own false claims of communication with Lilith before and he admitted it was just his own mind. Maxine was doing this as well look at her fake RTR she claimed she got from Azazel, Maxine also gave false prophecy in the Yahoo groups back around 2008 claiming Lilith told her Obama would be killed in his first term and a massive race war would happen. Same with Maxine stealing off authors and claiming the Gods told her more false prophecy. Its obvious Nick can't get the Magnum Opus from them because he is not a medium he has not developed his psyche to become a channel for them to communicate with. He is lazy and stupid and couldn't be bothered to do real work he brags in public he won't even read a book so what is he doing with spiritual works. Nothing.

Nick put me into the Gulag of moderation for putting him to the question in public and showing he was literally just lying about his information and claims. He sent me a rage mail telling me he was going to do this to punish me and that he would delete all the work of mine he wanted and he was going to have his way at my expensive to teach me a lesson. What lesson I already knew he was a lying asshole and vampire creep. Whatever. That is why the JoS is going under its run by a dumber version of Forrest Gump. Nick is above fact checking so he can lie all he wants now. That is why he is holdnig the entire community in the moderation gulag so no one can question anything or threaten his claims in anyway. And he has his followers behaving like the KGB reporting on anyone who says anything that might go against Nick on anything. The JoS is all based on fear now. Nick instills fear into people like Maxine to accept their lying, criminal behavior and claims.

This is all done for one reason to hide the truth that Nick is not talking to any Gods thus making it all up for power, control and the money he is getting off the donation button.

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

People don't need me to create a new JoS either they can do this on their own. I offered to help if they wanted the help. If a person has developed themselves to the level of a decent medium for honest sake. Then they can do this on their own. And go down that road they don't even have to call it anything to do with the JoS name either. They just have to be willing to work and be honest.
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

In a way I feel sorry for the ones whose fear rules their life. They could be so much more.