Schizophrenic people

AnonPoster

Re: Schizophrenic people

Post by AnonPoster »

I like to do all kinds of drugs that is true Satanism. :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-smokingweed: :teasing-smokingcrack:
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:41 am I like to do all kinds of drugs that is true Satanism. :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-smokingweed: :teasing-smokingcrack:
Another retarded dipshit. Here you go
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

"Skitsophrenia" is a spiritual malady. It only exists in the mind of the fooled. These "mental illnesses" people have are a result of witchcraft being done against the person or entity/spirit attachment/possession. It is also possible to catch skitsophrenia if one has sex with a wrong partner even if they were not open on an energy level before. In fact wrong sexual encounters in general have lead to this. It often actually is a sexually transmitted disease. Having sex with someone who is or was a prostitute is risky for this reason. These things can come on suddenly hours later even if you think your ok. Entities pass from person to person. If the person you had sex with does witchcraft to evil entities your fucked. Often prostitutes have contracts with evil spirits for this reason.

I have seen on the astral energy give people skitsophrenic breakdowns.

The mental health industry is evil they fix what they created with things that harm people even more.

There are Spiritual ways to heal mental illness. I can prove it. Give me your worst patient I gaurentee you in a month or two he or she will be cured or marked improvement.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:41 am I like to do all kinds of drugs that is true Satanism. :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-smokingweed: :teasing-smokingcrack:
You fucking editing my message. I wonder why? Was it that good???!

Of course you are afraid to let people think. Don't worry I will come back with 1000.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 am Does this pagan myth says you should have sex with a bull? Is this myth an instruction to bestialitty?
You stupid Jew
Nothing about this story with the conception of the minetaur is moral. What about Zues that transforms himself into a goose to have sex with mortal women? Biblical morality and Judaism is fucked up, but Pagan sun worship is also pretty twisted.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

The mythology corresponds to the Jewish religions narrative on the Goyim [Pagan nations]. The Jewish Christian church destroyed the cultures of the Roman Empire burned all the libraries and destroyed the Temples and initiated class and the Church leaders in their own writings bragged what they didn't destroy they rewrote. To conform to their Judaic ideology, Judeo-Christians still do this today. When the Christian church went into Ireland the monks the intelligentsia of the Church spent centuries destroying and forging a pseudo history of Ireland to conform to Christianity and help Christianize the Irish. While destroying and repressing the original Druid culture.

Its not surprising researchers who investigated what the actual pagan or classic religion of the Greeks come to the conclusion it was the basis of Platonism not the Judaic propaganda of the Jewish Christian church. The ancient Vedic religion was the same as the Indo-European Greek as scholar's have written books showing. And the Vedic religion is based on the same Vedantic metaphysic's the Platonist is. This is also what the great scholar Giordano Bruno who was part of the Catholic churches intelligentsia stated the church stole the Greek religion of Platonism and corrupted into a joke with Christology. The church executed him under a law that means in laymen terms being a pagan. Bruno wanted to drop the Christology and return to the classical religion of the Hellenistic culture of Platonism. The classic religion that is called paganism.

When I researched the eastern classic traditions I don't find any of this Judaic trash you state. I wonder why. What I find is the same source of Pythagoreanism of the classical Greek religion. The Jews fooled you again.

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:17 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:14 am Its not I read the texts of the still living solar religions of India and I have studied Judaism.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:11 am
You forgot to mention that Pagan Sun worship is just as bad as Judaism...
The mythology is just as obscene. Gods eating their children, incest, murder etc... Some of the Pagan myths will make your eyes stretch...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:55 am
You fucking editing my message. I wonder why? Was it that good???!

Of course you are afraid to let people think. Don't worry I will come back with 1000.
That is how JoSers are, always censoring people
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Pythagoreanism is found in the Kabbalah as well the doctrine of emanations is all stolen and corrupted from the Greeks. Of course the Jews get credit for what they steal and corrupt from their spiritual and intelligent superiors.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:26 pm Pythagoreanism is found in the Kabbalah as well the doctrine of emanations is all stolen and corrupted from the Greeks. Of course the Jews get credit for what they steal and corrupt from their spiritual and intelligent superiors.
Even Hinduism has some messed up stories in their mythology...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

What about the oldest Summerian Pagan myth where Enlil Catrates his own father Anu, and Enki has sex with Chimps? What a moral story...
HPBlackMamba