Defending Myself - More Jos Lies

KorvusTheRaven

Re: Defending Myself - More Jos Lies

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:26 am I'm not sure what you mean...Stalin was a total communist. Anti-life. While Satan is about life. The two are diametrically opposed.
Well that one clearly went over your head.

I'm talking about the constant lie that faggy libtards love to give about communism, that every historical attempt wasn't real communism when it clearly was.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Maybe the reason for the rage is you exposed how incapable and incompetent and weak they are at doing things, while you were supposed to say they are the greatest shit even when they perform miserably at their attempts. All they care is controlling the mind and perceptions of others, so doing something great is not important, the only thing that matters is other people saying they did something great. If they are like that the OP committed the unforgiven crime, he did not say it was great what they did, now they start bringing up all sort of fouls, it is exactly like the cancel culture, when the communist just want to attack a person and bring up some tweets out context from 12 years ago, they say whatever and curse and try to destroy.

But i don't know enought about this case to tell for sure
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:23 am Welcome here and hope to see more from you. And we won't shut you down like that.
We welcome your input.
Thanks for the welcome, I hope to stick around
Snakeway wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:13 am All they care is controlling the mind and perceptions of others, so doing something great is not important, the only thing that matters is other people saying they did something great.
Well said.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Ok so this is in general. You haven't come to Truth because if you know what's good for you then go that way if it's bad then don't. As the saying goes, you can not let religious authority or anyone for that matter sway you. You need to know where you stand. This is my stance with demons. Experiences are different for everyone and most of time you blame demons fir problems or being Hebrew and sometimes those experiences come from negative experience with people who claims to be connected to said demon in the first place.

I personally think a demon can respect individuality and taking a stance in it. But I haven't been involved with demons in a while simply because I lean towards being pagan with somewhat a Buddhist mindset. Even now this is fundamentally one of the teachings I'm espousing for Buddhism right now. Every man should take refuge on his own refuge.